It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The courts do not operate on public opinion. As you can see with this case the courts frown on public interference of any kind.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: ScepticScot

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Tommy Robinson saw fit to dialogue with Maajid Nawaz. No racist insults, hatred or slurs. Dialogue.

A conversation with Adam Deen (Quillam Foundation) where he questions and challenges his beliefs but doesn't demand the removal of his right to think and say what he wishes. You're going to have to do better than throw generic slanders about.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So because you can find YouTube videos that means he isn't a racist and a bigot despite being ex BNP and founding the EDL. Think you need to do a bit more research.

He is not a racist. Religon is not a race! So when people pull the racist card against Robinson, i know they are just hating for the sske of it.

Former BNP member Tommy Robinson not racist. OK...

He has stated many times that he did not know non whites could not join, hence the reason why he left. Considering he has non white friends, that makes sense don't you think.

Unless you think he is an extreme racist, but also has friends which are not white : /

So he wasn't racist just a moron?

The idea that someone wouldn't know the BNP are a racist organisation is just absurd.

Obviously he made the wrong choice. No one can make mistakes no?

He clearly is not a racist, and I cannot stand ignorant people labelling someone racist when they Cleary are not.

Please tell me where he has stated that he hates non whites?

Please tell me where he has stated non whites should not be in the UK?

Everything he has been saying is against Islam. Does that make him a racist?

After leaving the BNP he founded the EDL. An organisation with strong connections to the BNP and the National Front.

Same hate just a different target as British people weren't buying the BNP brand of racism anymore.

And this is where your argument falls apart! EDL was not just white people. There were on whites who were part of the group. The group was nothing to do with racism, but against Islam.

Yes, idiots will always join groups like that, hence the reason why he left.

Just because there is a tiny number of non whites who oppose Muslims enough to support the EDL doesn't negate that its membership is overwhelmingly white and has a significant overlap with out right racist organisations.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

So, what robinson says about Islam, is that racist to you?

I think it comes from the same fear of the other and need to blame that racism and antisemetism do.

Does not come from the fact that Islam is brutal?

What all of it and all of its followers?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

Tommy Robinson saw fit to dialogue with Maajid Nawaz. No racist insults, hatred or slurs. Dialogue.

A conversation with Adam Deen (Quillam Foundation) where he questions and challenges his beliefs but doesn't demand the removal of his right to think and say what he wishes. You're going to have to do better than throw generic slanders about.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So because you can find YouTube videos that means he isn't a racist and a bigot despite being ex BNP and founding the EDL. Think you need to do a bit more research.

He is not a racist. Religon is not a race! So when people pull the racist card against Robinson, i know they are just hating for the sske of it.

He has stated many times that he did not know non whites could not join, hence the reason why he left. Considering he has non white friends, that makes sense don't you think.

Unless you think he is an extreme racist, but also has friends which are not white : /

The idea that someone wouldn't know the BNP are a racist organisation is just absurd.

He clearly is not a racist, and I cannot stand ignorant people labelling someone racist when they Cleary are not.

After leaving the BNP he founded the EDL. An organisation with strong connections to the BNP and the National Front.

Same hate just a different target as British people weren't buying the BNP brand of racism anymore.

And this is where your argument falls apart! EDL was not just white people. There were on whites who were part of the group. The group was nothing to do with racism, but against Islam.

Just because there is a tiny number of non whites who oppose Muslims enough to support the EDL doesn't negate that its membership is overwhelmingly white and has a significant overlap with out right racist organisations.

Again! You are digging a bigger hole! The group was open to anyone who opposed Islam in the UK. Black, asian, anyone.

And you seem to be ignoring the fact that any group like that will always get racists idiots, hence the reason he left!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Again! You are digging a bigger hole! The group was open to anyone who opposed Islam in the UK. Black, asian, anyone.

And you seem to be ignoring the fact that any group like that will always get racists idiots, hence the reason he left!

Claiming to be open to anyone isn't actually the same as being open to anyone. I would be interested in seeing what % of its membership is non white. If you look at the protests it would appear very few

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I think it comes from the same fear of the other and need to blame that racism and antisemetism do.

Did not say everyone. All you have to do is look in the Koran and see it's brutality. It is a horrible religon, but it is not alone! Chritianity and the Catholic church are brutal too, when you look at the bible.

I am not just picking on one religon because I dislike religon as a hole, but Islam is the main problem religon in the UK at the moment. And the UK givernment, and many people are terrified to say anything bad about the problem.

If you do, you are called a racist!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Claiming to be open to anyone isn't actually the same as being open to anyone. I would be interested in seeing what % of its membership is non white. If you look at the protests it would appear very few

Does not matter what percente was white! Robinson cannot force non whites to join!

All i know, and is widely known, is the fact that you could be any colour and join the group if you agree with what they are saying.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Does not matter what percente was white! Robinson cannot force non whites to join!

All i know, and is widely known, is the fact that you could be any colour and join the group if you agree with what they are saying.

Yes and you get idiots in all races and religions.

As you pointed out idiots will always join organisations like that, but maybe more consideration needed about what about the EDLs policies and methods that attract so many idiots.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

As you pointed out idiots will always join organisations like that, but maybe more consideration needed about what about the EDLs policies and methods that attract so many idiots.

Hence the reason why he left.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Did not say everyone. All you have to do is look in the Koran and see it's brutality. It is a horrible religon, but it is not alone! Chritianity and the Catholic church are brutal too, when you look at the bible.

I am not just picking on one religon because I dislike religon as a hole, but Islam is the main problem religon in the UK at the moment. And the UK givernment, and many people are terrified to say anything bad about the problem.

Only stirring up hatred against all Muslims is precisely the problem with groups like the EDL.

Islamic extremism is a problem and anyone who doesn't oppose it is am idiot, however the methods and ideology of the EDL do nothing but cause hatred and division.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Which seems to be a bit of a theme for him.

Joins/starts up organisation.

Leaves claiming they are extremist/Don't represent his views

Joins/Starts up new organisation with near identical views.

Frankly he seems little more than a self publicist with a desperate need for attention.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Only stirring up hatred against all Muslims is precisely the problem with groups like the EDL.

Islamic extremism is a problem and anyone who doesn't oppose it is am idiot, however the methods and ideology of the EDL do nothing but cause hatred and division.

Look at the muslim terrorist attacks in the UK. How many of the terrorists were English born, or been in the UK most of their lives?

Problem here is the UK has a huge problem of people being radicalized. When you have Muslims able to preach this on the streets, when you have Muslims able to radicalise children from a young age, then this problem is only going to get worse.

It will also get worse because we are so scared of offending Muslims. In fact, we are terrified. And that says a lot about the religon.

If you were to truely follow what it says in the Koran, you would be marrying under age girls and killing all non believers.

And this is being drilled into young Muslims heads because the people teaching them are allowed to get away with it!

That is the problem, so off course you need people to speak up about this!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Frankly he seems little more than a self publicist with a desperate need for attention.

Apart from the EDL, what other groups has he made and left? Or are you just making that up too!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Look at the muslim terrorist attacks in the UK. How many of the terrorists were English born, or been in the UK most of their lives?

Problem here is the UK has a huge problem of people being radicalized. When you have Muslims able to preach this on the streets, when you have Muslims able to radicalise children from a young age, then this problem is only going to get worse.

It will also get worse because we are so scared of offending Muslims. In fact, we are terrified. And that says a lot about the religon.

If you were to truely follow what it says in the Koran, you would be marrying under age girls and killing all non believers.

And this is being drilled into young Muslims heads because the people teaching them are allowed to get away with it!

Yes you need people to deal with radicalism but lumping the entire Muslim religion in with extremists is certainly not the way to do it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Apart from the EDL, what other groups has he made and left? Or are you just making that up too!

BNP, BFP, Pegida.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yes you need people to deal with radicalism but lumping the entire Muslim religion in with extremists is certainly not the way to do it.

Has he ever said it is all Muslims? Please tell me where he said that?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

BNP, BFP, Pegida.

What, he founded them?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
No he founded the EDL and claimed to be founding the UK branch of Pegida. Was fairly clear in my join/starts up statement.

His history with such groups isn't secret.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

'
Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defense League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.'

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

'Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is fascist and it's violent and we've had enough! They're chopping our soldiers' heads off. This is Islam. That's what we've seen today. They've cut off one of our army's heads off on the streets of London. Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace. It's not. It never has been. What you saw today is Islam. Everyone's had enough. There has to be a reaction, for the government to listen, for the police to listen, to understand how angry this British public are'

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join