It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Dems' do you want Communism or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Democrats keep going left and are now so far left I am suspecting they have crossed the line for moderate Dems if they exist on ATS. I continue thinking we all have to really stay neutral and watch so that one side doesn't sink too low.

Just as the D's have went off the rails against the US citizens and for every special interest lining their pockets, there are so many RINO's acting as their surrogates. That's sad and scores one for Totalitarian Nanny State where we earn "SOCIAL POINTS". The few rank and file of the R's not RINO, right now even though not perfect, are looking to be "for" protecting our citizens. The exact opposite appears to be true of the D's.

I always vote for a person and never a party and here is why you should give the D's and the RINO's an early retirement.
www.newsweek.com...

www.politifact.com...

West: "It's a good question. I believe there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democrat Party who are members of the Communist Party. ... It’s called the Congressional Progressive Caucus."

Some of those R's have been Tea Party/Libertarians like the Paul's. I prefer Libertarians to any of them and they are not able to beat the Uniparty.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Justoneman because: grammar

edit on 26-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

removed bad link

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

They are a sinking ship into full communism.

This should be the end of them in the eyes of a self governed people.

Do the leftist D's and RINO supporters want individual freedom or not?

www.thenation.com...

if you check my posts, I grew up D and switched to Indy due to racism that is now against all colors. With communism too I am glad to not contribute any more to the destruction of a way of life that says ALL are free to speak their minds and do what they wish if it harms no other.

My apologize to those that have always cautioned us against the types willing to create the nanny state or worse.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What's the difference between Communism or Capitalism ?
The way I see it the rich get richer and the poor stay poorer under both systems.

Political systems and personal affiliation to those systems makes no sense if you are a member of the proletariat , Democracy only offers us the illusion of choice , there are no Democrats or Republicans only them or us.

Time for change.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You are free to make as much as you want AND if you hurt no other, DO what you want in one of them.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

This probably the next phase of Democrat strategy. After seeing the success of the neocons, all the other communists will call themselves republican and try to infiltrate the party. So far it has mostly been converts corrupted by big money.

What else can they do? They are already at the point where they need to import millions of foreigners to keep themselves in power.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I kinda see what you're talking about. I think it may have to do with the fact that a lot of people use political parties as a kind of sports team and instead of thinking about issues, they just pick a team and then adopt all the positions of that team. Like someone could be about a single issue and pick the party that favors that issue and then just adopt that parties positions on all the other issues via a kind of conformation bias where they come around to seeing all those other positions on issues as correct because they are what their team believes. Thing is, parties play to the base, so they can keep moving further from from center (not to say that center is 'correct')to placate the base and they take all those other people with them.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Capitalist = increase economy by killing millions outside the border (wars)

Communist = increase the economy my killing millions inside the border (starvation/pogroms)

Not a huge difference but I'd rather not kill my own citizens if given the ultimate choice as a member of the proletariat.

edit on 26-5-2018 by 200Plus because: spacing

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Thank you, That is IT! With a nice example.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Capitalist = increase economy by killing millions outside the border (wars)

Communist = increase the economy my killing millions inside the border (starvation/pogroms)

Not a huge difference but I'd rather not kill my own citizens if given the ultimate choice as a member of the proletariat.

Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin say your nuts. How can you forget?

It is not the US citizens!!

It is the Cabal that needs draining.!!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You are 100% right and I am 100% wrong.

I wrote "increase the economy" when I should have wrote "make money".

My bad.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

This probably the next phase of Democrat strategy. After seeing the success of the neocons, all the other communists will call themselves republican and try to infiltrate the party. So far it has mostly been converts corrupted by big money.

Rise above the partisan BS ... Open your eyes , they are all the same.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

What else can they do? They are already at the point where they need to import millions of foreigners to keep themselves in power.

Agreed. The World Order was ushered in and they are trying to hook the US up with the group.
thefederalist.com...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Brainwashed meme from one of the D bots!

That is priceless irony!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

steemit.com...@dragon40/the-communist-takeover-of-america-45-declared-goals-annoted

This link is bad. It is now: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals (Annoted)

I liked this video:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

But they do.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

You are 100% right and I am 100% wrong.

I wrote "increase the economy" when I should have wrote "make money".

My bad.

You are 100% right about not killing your own. Some citizens think we are USSR about that now but they know not what they should. The blood on Totalitarianism/Communism hands will take Centuries to equal by a people who wish to do no harm to others. Our Cabal wants to do something and we need to stop them legally. The unelected are not doing the people's will if they are doing what you stated. Killing millions? No, we haven't been, but the Commies I mentioned did.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Rise above the partisan BS ... Open your eyes , they are all the same.

Let's see if you still think that way after 90% of your paycheck goes to taxes.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: 200Plus

But they do.
www.theguardian.com...

How many anecdotes about missing citizens never to be seen again who dare speak out against China? How about those Muslim families whom so many people defend on ATS being brainwashed by China do we need to find? Did you really think this out or not?
www.hrw.org...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

One thing is for sure , more of your paycheck will go in taxes than their's ... regardless of political colour.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

One thing is for sure , more of your paycheck will go in taxes than their's ... regardless of political colour.

Agreed!

That sounds like one more for draining the swamp.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join