It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogmen ala Skinwalker Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Among the other weirdness reported in the southwest and with SWR are weird creatures like dogmen, some even smoking cigarettes. In this case, it's in Montana, and no one is sure what this is, although common consensus seems to be a hybrid of some sort.

"We have no idea what this was until we get a DNA report back," said Bruce Auchly, information manager for Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks. "It was near a rancher's place, it was shot, and our game wardens went to investigate. The whole animal was sent to our lab in Bozeman. That's the last I ever heard of it."

www.freep.com...
edit on 5/25/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Third thread on this. I don't know why folks are making such a big deal of this....why isn't it a dog?

Think of all of the many different dog breeds there are. Some are very large. Then think of breeds that have thick fur. Then think of breeds that have gray fur.

Then imagine a couple of those breeds copulating and producing puppies at some point, and there you have a possibility for a dog that looks like the one pictured...at any point in time down the road.

ETA: Throw in the possibility of any of those resulting pups having ever been bred with a wolf or with any dog that has been bred with a wolf at any point. Then the look of this one is even more easily explained.

edit on 25-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The first response by humans are to kill everything they do not understand..

I could believe that we have been put on some kind of prison planet .. to protect the rest of the universe

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
people keep using the word " proof " - despite the obvious fact - they have no idea what it means

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This doesn't look anything like the descriptions given of 'dogmen'. A regular wolf can get very, very large. Just google some pictures of timber wolves for example. Then again, this could simply be a fake as others have stated.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Of course it's proof of nothing, and doesn't look like what you'd call a dogman. It is pretty odd looking though. If not a wolf/dog hybrid, one person suggested a starving bear cub.

It is pretty scary looking

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see nothing implying any kind of "man" traits. How is that proof of the clothed, cigarette smoking dog men?

Ah, thank you for the edit.
edit on 25-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

one person suggested a starving bear cub.

The proportions are all wrong for it to be a starving bear cub. I'm sticking with wolf/ german shepherd mix.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It seems that the 'real stuff' can't be photographed and can and
does wink out of existence when the theatrical performance
has completed for it's intended audience.

What's annoying about that.. is that if you can photograph it its
a hoax or misidentification (like that wolf), and if you can't
photograph it, people say "pics or it didn't happen".

So while mildly interesting, by the very fact something is caught
on camera/video.. it's nearly obvious it's nothing.

That's for people like me, who find no credibility in the standard
ETH (one of the lamest theories in human history) and while I'd
love to take cryptobiology seriously.. there just aren't many
places for critters to hide, who don't live in the ocean at least.

I do however find 'wolf men' sightings fairly credible.. whatever
the hell they really are..but not made of matter I'd say.

Kev

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I doubt the owner will come forth now but that look's very much like a very expensive Wolfhound, a breed of dog and if it is not then it is a wolfhound cross, perhaps even with a wolf, originally they were bred to kill wolves but as wolves in most wolfhound breeding nations are long extinct they are actually more friendly and placid than there size would suggest (if the owner does come forward and can prove that there dog being out was not there fault they may perhaps have some ground's to sue the shooter for a lot of money).

www.dog-learn.com...

However if it is a cross breed as suggested by it's ear's then it could have been quite vicious, the wolfhound's far more vicious ancestor was also used as a shock weapon in medieval battles and it was said that those dog's could bite a man's arm right off even through a chain shirt, these were very large god's and perhaps larger than the current in bred wolfhound breed's which are more for status and to have sitting by the fire in the house if you own a large country estate.

edit on 25-5-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
could be a extant dire wolf, maybe some alleged extinct animals arent as extinct as they appear to be

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Humans have genetic superfreaks too.. just look at our basketball players..
could just be a big doggie doggie/wolf hybrid.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Among the other weirdness reported in the southwest and with SWR are weird creatures like dogmen, some even smoking cigarettes. In this case, it's in Montana, and no one is sure what this is, although common consensus seems to be a hybrid of some sort.

"We have no idea what this was until we get a DNA report back," said Bruce Auchly, information manager for Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks. "It was near a rancher's place, it was shot, and our game wardens went to investigate. The whole animal was sent to our lab in Bozeman. That's the last I ever heard of it."

www.freep.com...

Bruce should be sacked.

It's a Mcenzie wolf.

searchprivacy.co...

This SWR is dubious.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

top topics

join