It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Saville a religious icon? Oh well it doesn't matter anymore nevermind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yo it's throwaway just popping in to brag about how I moved in for the killmove in this 4 track playlist and took an aggressive sentiment that I've been carrying, working on, and studying for 7 odd years, during this time it destroyed me which learnt me much right... but anyway here we are...

aggression does more than you would think. did you know Saville was aware he was being unintentionally abused? that's how wizards are made, though in savilles case I don't think it was done with love considering stuff that you can ask me about if u want... yeah, actually, ask me anything about what im rambling about and ill continue rambling but youll notice i'm actually incorporating what you said to me... meaning only you can give me a leg to stand on. metaphorically. cos i did it guys woo

anyway, oh yeah I gotta keep this on topic (sorry going fast here)

this bloke had quite the cult following... and when you zoom in on the microscopic facts it was him following himself... because he was possibly a bit arrogant... i mean i dunno... haaaa

so..

Tracks:

George of the Jungle - Purpose: soaking aggression vibe, laying out into next track
soundcloud.com...

SpiderEater - Purpose: capture sentiment from previous track and sort through the bits and pieces, melodic suggestion carries into the following piece which...
soundcloud.com...

King of Guitar - Purpose: I'm gonna copy and paste something I wrote somewhere else about this because I find it a fitting explanation and so modest of me.. not.. but u guys know me haha:

Thread Title: i have removed the last of savilles menace from our planet, by easing the laws based around his wickedness

*snip*

If you want to learn how I got this far... then listen to the song before!! It's called, King of Guitar, and because I'm a wizard I'm extremely neurotic and pedantic (understandably) which I personally tell myself is called 'energy control', which is what I'm doing in this guitar improvisation, if you so care.

*snip*
soundcloud.com...

Wizards Win Against Loser Pants - Purpose: see for yourself... maybe YOU should tell ME... no wait thats my job... i love questions... actually it's free for all now boys... as is my intention always!!!
soundcloud.com...

MODS please consider this discussion on the religious and superstitious nature of Jimlo's life and epic conclusion as part of religious conspiracies... you know it to be true... or atleast it was... NOT!

i digress

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So far all I am picking up from this is that you are piggybacking your own music into some sort of cryptic answer to was jimmy saville a well known criminal and religious cult icon, accept the only evidence you have posted are links to your own "music"

and nothing in any way which could be used as evidence to link jimmy saville to religious cult worship.

Apart from that im more interested in your wizardry ?

what spells do you know ?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
So far all I am picking up from this is that you are piggybacking your own music into some sort of cryptic answer to was jimmy saville a well known criminal and religious cult icon, accept the only evidence you have posted are links to your own "music"

and nothing in any way which could be used as evidence to link jimmy saville to religious cult worship.

Apart from that im more interested in your wizardry ?

what spells do you know ?

Thank you, I'm like 9 billion lightyears ahead of myself dude and I really, truly, do so much, but it's people like you who put me where I belong so thanks for that.

Um, okay, so.

You didn't ask about any Saville stuff and I'll answer your actual question but I just wanted to reinterate. Saville's magic was basically circlejerking (meme) meets pyramid scheme. That's all I know... and more but I can't remember LOL

Anyway.

Spells... um.... lot's of sex spells when on drugs and in a dark room. That's it. And how to turn a phrase and say really quite outrageous things and know to myself I'm guaranteed to get out of the particular situation, unless I get 'uncomfortable' feelings from me slipping up. I eat my own words and they are good for me - until I choke!

An example of this was I went to a Cash Converter place for the first time in my life to pawn some electronics. This was my first time and I grew up scamming people in Runescape so I was quite excited. I talked my head off and cracked jokes to make me look confident but I was anxious so the winds of magic blew against me and I said dumb #. But whatever, he was cool about it. He gave me $40 which I passed to my confidant outside sheepishly. The sun rose in the sky and I looked out the car window thinking about nothing.
edit on 25-5-2018 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I know magic missile and digbys massive hand of slapping.
Op you are not on about Jimmy saville are you?.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I know magic missile and digbys massive hand of slapping.
Op you are not on about Jimmy saville are you?.

I'm about as off as this photo...

Know where I'm coming from? That's a trick question aha.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: throwaway115

thanks for your reply!

I mean evidence as in do you have anything concrete or tangible other than hearsay!

Savilles crimes are well documented , but what I am looking for is some form of evidence to your claim that he was working sex magick or blood magick

Anything at all other than anecdotal evidence on your part !

I mean I am quite willing to take your word for it , since he was a beast and wouldnt put anything past that sick #!

but do you have any factual evidence ?

thanks

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Onideus, is that you?

Your whack-a-smile facade is lacking.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

This is a much more naive and younger version of myself talking about what happened in 2012 in video format... recorded some months ago.

Compare that to how my voice sounded in 2013...

You know man, I'm not going to get all sentimental and # and the only reason I'm bringing up this stuff is because I speaks of experience. My life was beautiful and ending. I'm a shell now, and a very talented and intelligent one.
I was going through heavy #... and you know what... major pedo themes and global conspiracy stuff going on. I was scared and TINY, though quite built in real life though I wasn't aggressive, but I disgress. Back then I would act absolutely pathetic on the internet, deliberately.

Follow the trail of breadcrumbs and a lot of problems can be pinned on the deceased pedophile that got in everyone's face through the TV and 'penetrated a few gaffs' as he would say... love that phrase still. Truly a master of English that bloke. His fans? Like him but pathetic, so technically worse, when you take out cause and effect that is. my 2 cents
edit on 25-5-2018 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If anyone like their nightmares fresh of the press here's one of mine I just set in motion (took an hour) inspired by feelings I got from writing today.

soundcloud.com...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Decent tunes. Much better than I expected. Not sure what your pedophile angle is though. I mean what do you exactly want to say about it? Were you part of it? Do you know something that you would like other people to know?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I will listen to your soundcloud tonight at home its blocked at work for media !
as Fools said, if you have a story to tell then please let us know

it's good to talk

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Decent tunes. Much better than I expected. Not sure what your pedophile angle is though. I mean what do you exactly want to say about it? Were you part of it? Do you know something that you would like other people to know?

Pedophilia is all about maturity. Just grow up.

Like, I was paranoid I was acting like a pedo and I was still a kid. So I became pedo bait. I was sensitive to it. This weakness came from drug induced psychosis. I was de-masculinated just through social experiences with strangers and family friends. Never dodgy, never touched, all imaginary, and it destroyed me.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

How did something imaginary destroy you?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

How did something imaginary destroy you?

Because it affected how I communicated with people... spurned on abusive thought patterns, habits and relationships, and became a story in my head about my life ending. It was beautiful before then... I suppose... heh... i don't give a # anymore man. My past supports me now, because I've learnt stuff and things and other tidbits... now I just chill, game alot, and make music.

top topics

join