It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hoss53

Dude, I do hope you are English Second Language. Otherwise, with posting skills like that, you are going to have a hard time convincing me that I'm the "dumb" one.

Sorry you can't handle the trurh. I'm sure conservative republican Robert Mueller will show you the light.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

No I haven't put a time frame on anything.
Wrong again dude.

Calling out your lie here.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

I certainly do think he will be removed from office.

Can I quote you on this in a couple of years' time?

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How bout by christmas.

What year?

From your thread.

(author's note - I used ex quotes because nested quote quotes d not show properly)

Think you so much for this. Silly often says outlandish things or makes predictions, usually in one or two line replies, only to forget the post when you point out later that she was wrong. It's nice to see someone point it out! 100 stars, if I could.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: ketsuko

Dude, I do hope you are English Second Language. Otherwise, with posting skills like that, you are going to have a hard time convincing me that I'm the "dumb" one.

Sorry you can't handle the trurh. I'm sure conservative republican Robert Mueller will show you the light.

Republican in name only. lol.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I have been saying that I thought the Russians could have influenced, just enough people to sway the electoral votes. I mean as I always say, trump did not win by a landslide, and lost the popular vote by 3 million. Also NO Illegals did not vote. That was put to rest long ago. Just another speculation trump called fact, and it WAS NOT.

"Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point. Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians.”

Less than 80,000 in 3 keys states, and you don't think there are not 80,000 people who could have been swayed by Russian interference? That is foolish. Out of the millions of votes 80,000 is a razor margin.

Describing a report on Russian interference presented by the intelligence community to president-elect Trump in January 2017, Clapper writes “I remember just how staggering the assessment felt the first time I read it through from start to finish, and just how specific our conclusions and evidence were.”

There is evidence that the American people have yet to have access to, that goes for the Muller investigation too!

In the intelligence chief's view, “We showed unambiguously that Putin had ordered the campaign to influence the election… and how the entire operation had begun with attempts to undermine US democracy and demean Secretary Clinton, then shifted to promoting Mr. Trump when Russia assessed he was a viable candidate who would serve their strategic goals.”

Funny, because right here on ATS I have seen people talking about Hillary, and what a terrible person she is, for all of the terrible things she had done. Things like Pizza Gate, Uranium One, ETC, all of which are FAKE NEWS. Spread from Russians to make people think there was this terrible side of Hillary. Now look, those who don't care for her politics or even like her as a person, that is one thing. It is Another thing to believe with no REAL news source, and ZERO fact checking.

I fact checked all of these claims going on, on ATS during the Election, I tried like hell to tell the ones(vast majority on ATS) the stories were not true, and provided VALID links to show the ATSRS, but NOTHING WORKED. There are STILL people on ATS talking about the propaganda as fact, and its NOT.

Trump and camp did not care how they won, as long as they won! Although only Clappers opinion, I feel that it holds merit.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said they would not support a bipartisan statement that might hurt their nominee for president," Clapper writes in an excerpt of the book published by NPR. "I was disappointed but not surprised. It seemed they had decided by then that they didn't care who their nominee was, how he got elected or what effects having a foreign power influence our election would have on the nation, as long as they won."

I never new a "witch hunt" could have so many indictments, guilty pleas, or the ever growing number of PLEA DEALS, those are used to let the little fish off the hook for catching the BIG FISH and FRYING THEM.

Trump has strenuously denied allegations of colluding with Russia, describing investigations into the claims as a "witch hunt."

Lets be HONEST, if the Russians had done this pro Hillary, and she had won, trump would be going ballistic! He would still be tweeting about it. Our democracy was attacked, and that is a FACT.

Clapper does not go so far as to state that Trump colluded with Russia, but describes the president’s attitude in face of evidence of Russian interference as one of “aggressive indifference."

I will be voting in the Midterms for my first time ever.

www.yahoo.com...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7

en.wikipedia.org...

18 months of whining from you and the first time you are voting is in November? Good Lord.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

WTF does that even mean? Man up? LMAO. You wouldn't know the first thing about what it take's to be a man. Go that way Trumpkin. So many fake Patriots on ATS who have no idea what it is to be a Patriot or what being an American means.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

About the time I read 21th, I lost interest in my search for any trurh.
edit on 24-5-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Grambler

Where is all this proof? Trumpkins always talk about proof yet never have any. When you ask for links they provide direct links to FAKE NEWS websites. Talk about being clueless?!

I know the trump followers, think Info Wars is like the real deal....NONE of the links they provide are from our own INTEL!!!! I trust our FBI CIA over Info Trash.

It's really funny watching leftists proclaim the virtues of 2 agencies they've done nothing but slander and demean for 3 decades.

Like really funny.

Trump should come out against the MIC so we can watch you guys/gals defend that.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: kurthall

I forget that despite the many proven examples of our "INTEL" lying to the public over many decades, somehow these past two years that community has so rehabilitated itself in the eyes of the left, it has become their new religion worthy of blind faith.

I think I'll take the word of "intel" over a draft dodging coward.

So now the Left hates draft dodgers? Since when? Draft Dodgers have been leftist hero's for 40 years but now they are cowards?

Hmmm, interesting.

Quite the reversal.

Is Muhammad Ali also a draft dodging coward?

Bill Clinton?

Are the thousands of left wing draft Dodgers that fled to Canada also cowards or is it just Trump?

You guys are certifiably insane.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

Think about what you wrote for a moment.
The airways and social media was full of political ads for months.

Why do you think that was?

Because political ads aren't effective?
Did everybody waste their money because advertising doesn't work?

Hillary sure did waste her money. Over a billion spent and 95% of media on her side and she still lost.

Lol what a loser

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I believe I remember Emperor Obama stating, after the election that the Russians had no effect on the election or its results.
He said it in the Rose Garden, I believe.

He also said before the election that Trump better accept the results of the election, along with plenty of other Democrats saying the same thing.

Yep, he sure did.

As J&C posted the article already, here is the video.

Clearly, Obama says no further election interference occurred.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: xuenchen

What are you disputing foxy? That doesn't prove trumps greatest fear.
And that is his greatest fear. Oh that and getting thrown out of office when Mueller is done with him.
Your statistics don't address what I wrote. At all.
Rolls eyes.

LOL! Weren't you saying he was going to be gone months ago? Sure is taking a long time.

I'll make a bet with you....Mueller is gone first and Trump wins a second term...I'll even make it more interesting and say that both the House and Senate stay GOP in November....

Wondering what the excuse will be then....Russians influenced every election? Advertisers were too good on the GOP side?

I mean seriously....when the GOP keeps control and Trump wins a second term....will there be a complete meltdown because reality comes home to roost?

Holy hell I hope that happens.

Do want to see Scanners in real life? Cause that's how you see Scanners in real life.

Presidency, Senate, House nd the majority of Governors Republican?

I truly hope it happens just to see the absolutely epic meltdown.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
BHO said it his self. Russia cannot influence this (2016) election! Was he Lying?

Try This:dailycaller.com...

www.breitbart.com...

BTW, if you want to talk about election tampering. Here is a sure case of tampering. Using our money no less!! But it was BHO so this one is ok right?

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I figured some crow was due to be served, my friend Croe.

And

a reply to: keenmachine

And you notice she never replied to me when I asked her what year?

This one's arguments are often emptier than the void and usually not even worth the effort of a reply, but now and then there is something so blatant that it raises to the level of a needed response.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The sad thing is - particularly for those of us who aren't typically set-in-stone on the left or right - is that with the democrats unwilling to admit and correct their colossal errors-in-judgement over the course of the last few years/decade, and instead by doubling down on their stupidity (OP or Silly's posts as an example) that has gotten us all here in the first place... they're only ensuring that there will be no balance in power within government and the republicans will likely hold all the cards for the next decade or so.

And the sad reality is that either side of the isle - if given enough time, money, power and left completely unchecked - can and will likely become corrupted to the point of irreversible damage. While I typically favor the right-leaning/conservative values, I certainly don't agree with all of their stances and would expect and want the democrats to be in at least some position of power to swing the pendulum back a notch or two.

But with the way they're going about it all we're forced ever more to the right just to distance ourselves from their madness. Not doing themselves or the country any favors in the long-run.
edit on 24/5/18 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Vasa Croe

careful she is partial to crow

Wow how'd that expose' go today baby doll?

Where is that evidence that was going to be discovered today with the top secret documents? Why didn't this big meeting go the way they / you expected? Where's the evidence of a spy being inserted into trumps campaign to help Hillary?

While were asking, what happened to the IG report that was going to put all these dems in jail? It was due in April and it's nearly June?

Why haven't all these things that were going to result in exposing the deep state done what they were supposed to do?

Because they are all based on conspiracy theories and nonsense that trump is making up as he goes along. Like the birther thing. Like the they wire tapped trump tower thing, like the three million people voted illegally in the election thing, like the biggest inauguration crowd ever thing. It just goes on and on.

Don't tell me about crow.
You guys have a show on the food network dedicated entirely to it.
edit on 5252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Too bad there's no proof of any of that.
Too bad they keep promising the evidence of how badly trump has been treated.
Too bad they never produce any of it.
They just keep making noise.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

She's the star of the show again.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wasn't Clapper the chap that said emphatically that we do not spy on Americans...

Yet now he is to be believed, cause he is honest and all that, Sorry ill pass till a more reputable shill.. I mean witness comes forward.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
You idiots are still on the Russia thing? God you guys are like gullible little kids.

Conservatives are obsessed with the Russia thing, too - now they are going after a fabricated "deep state" that "conspired" against Trump and they won't shut up about it.

I do agree that this Russia thing is at the forefront and has been for a while. Lots of Trump's energy is being spent on it instead of other parts of his agenda. Liberals are winning in that sense, as they are distracting him from doing what they see as damage to our country.

At any rate, if you are talking about everyone still going on about the "Russia thing" (both Dems and Repubs) you have a solid point. It has been a while.
edit on 25amFri, 25 May 2018 03:41:36 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
You idiots are still on the Russia thing? God you guys are like gullible little kids.

No WE ARE NOT ON IT, The FBI AND CIA ARE ON IT. This is REAL NEWS, the "Russia Thing" Is on going, and very SERIOUS, according to OUR INTEL....This in NOT ME, its our INTEL!!!!

How easily you choose to believe our "INTEL" when it fits your bias. Never forget it was our "INTEL" that told us there were WMD's in Iraq and we see how much BS that was.

If you "trust" our Intel, you are part of the problem in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join