It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: carewemust
May 22, 2018
Damaging evidence keeps surfacing regarding how the Obama deep state was obsessed with "getting Trump", AFTER he beat Hillary Clinton.
This post-election evidence was shared with Congress by DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, only recently. Here are some of the highlights.
The footnotes in a letter from Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (full pdf below) outline a series of previously unknown emails between top FBI and DOJ officials as they discuss the Steele Dossier and prepare for a release by CNN.
The emails show that hours before FBI Director James Comey briefed President-Elect Trump on the dossier, Comey’s chief-of-staff James Rybicki e-mailed staff that Director Comey “is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.”
What makes this interesting is the emails are: all post-election; all seemingly unrelated to any of the three known primary IG investigative inquiries; and all provided by the OIG to congress, without prior request (that we know of). Much like the Page/Strzok text message release, this email release seems specifically intended to spur further congressional inquiry, and broaden the general public awareness.
Source, with Images of the E-mails: theconservativetreehouse.com... iefing-for-cnn-release/
1. The Director of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER, gave a copy of the FAKE Anti-Trump dossier to CNN.
2. CNN told FBI Director JAMES COMEY that they wanted to release this bombshell to the public, but needed a "hook", in order to lend it credibility.
3. Comey then met with President-elect Donald Trump, and briefed him on the dossier's contents.
4. That evening, Comey called CNN and told them that he had briefed the President-elect. That the network could now incorporate that credibility into their "Breaking News" bombshell report.
5. On January 12, 2017...just 8 days before Donald J. Trump was due to be sworn in as President of the United States, CNN published the story.
Here it is: www.cnn.com...
I BELIEVE the initial hope was that President-Elect Trump would be shamed into not accepting the Presidency,
originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: carewemust
AND FYI - the operation to investigate the Russian Influence in the Trump Campaign was code-named Crossfire Hurricane, thus "The Flood is coming" was a reference to news media going public with Russia+Trump Campaign.
originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
First time that's happened to me in a long time.