It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign aid says was offered Hillary emails by US government agency in May 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Caputo was a campaign aid for the Trump campaign.

he claims that he was approached by an intermediary that was offering him emails from Hillary on in May 2016.

This would be a bombshell if true, as it would do two things.

First show the entire FBI narrative of the Papadopoulos story starting the investigation in July of 2016 is a lie.

Secondly and more importantly, it would mean that this government agency was not trying to stop russian interfernce, but was actively trying to setup the trump campaign, which would be unconscionable.

More summary of this video to follow.

+24 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Your stories got the meat and potatoes, Anti's got the air filled vanilla puffs.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
according to Dan Bongino who I've become very fond of lately this guy has real info

+9 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ok some more details.

First, he lays out a timeline.

He says he was approached on May 9 2016 by an intermediary who was told by a former contractor for a government agency on May 6 2016 that the government agency he worked for had Hillary emails that they wanted to give to the trump campaign.

On May 16, Caputo told the intermediary to tell the contractor speaking for the government agency the use proper whistle blowing channels because he was afraid it would be a crime to accept these potential classified emails, and he never told anyone in the trump campaign about this situation.

Caputo thought the emails he was talking about was the 30 thousand missing emails of hillary. (which is funny, as I have said that is probably what Papadopoulos assumed when he heard of hillary emails)

This intermediary is a friend of Caputos who is willing to go on the record but both he and Caputo are being cautious (presumably to not break any laws) and dont want to name anyone or the agency until they are cleared to do so.

He says that when he left the campaign in June 20, 2016, and at that point the same contractor reached out tp the intermediary again in late july and again said the agency would like to give these emails, but the intermediary again declined.

He gave the info to the house and senate intel agencies, and to muellers team.

Mueller seemed uninterested, and never even contacted the intermediary.

He claims to have the telephone number of the government contractor who offered the emails on behalf of the agency, and mueller didnt seem to follow up on the info.

He says the government contractor mentoned about the swedish contractors giving money, which came out in the wikileaks emails, and at that point it struck him that these could be the emails the government agency offered.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Your stories got the meat and potatoes, Anti's got the air filled vanilla puffs.

Said in a thread with Fox News as a source.

+27 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The "source" is the guy's name and his statements, you know a real source not an anonymous source.

+11 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Now obviously this is all this guys word at this point.

But if this is true, its game over.

This means that a US government agency was actively setting up the trump campaign way back in may 2016.

This means that the entire idea of investigating trump russian collusion is a lie, and just the next step after the trump campaign didnt accept the setup.

I would think that Mueller (if he is impartial) would be very interested in this claim, and follow up trhoughly on these claims, and in fact charge him with lying if Caputo is in fact being dishonest.

Every single person, whether anti or pro trump, should demand that these claims be looked in to by investigators, including contacting this intermediary and government contractor.

+27 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Pathetic.

The video is there to see the mans own words.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now obviously this is all this guys word at this point.

But if this is true, its game over.

This means that a US government agency was actively setting up the trump campaign way back in may 2016.

This means that the entire idea of investigating trump russian collusion is a lie, and just the next step after the trump campaign didnt accept the setup.

I would think that Mueller (if he is impartial) would be very interested in this claim, and follow up trhoughly on these claims, and in fact charge him with lying if Caputo is in fact being dishonest.

Every single person, whether anti or pro trump, should demand that these claims be looked in to by investigators, including contacting this intermediary and government contractor.

It's already stated Mueller wasn't interested. He may have took a note and told those who he is protecting so they can try to create a cover.

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I thought this was a foregone conclusion?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

There was a flavor, but it wasn’t vanilla that I detected.

On topic... the deep state is toast.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Rumor out there that the informant worked for the NSA.

Woops!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Rumor out there that the informant worked for the NSA.

Woops!

That would make sense. It would have to be a big intel agency to claim to have what was thought to be hillarys deleted emails.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have my own theory on this, and also the Podesta emails.

But to keep on topic, what if the NSA really did have Hillary's
emails, and thought about releasing them?

They seem to be the one agency that was not under Brennan's control.

I recall Admiral Rodgers cut off Samantha Powers free flow of unmasking
and that is when Nellie Ohr obtained her Ham Radio License.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What conservative treehouse didn't include (and this was a disappointment) was that it was also given to the Permanent House Committee on Intelligence and they didn't seem to want to here it and did nothing...just like mulller.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Are we talking about Hillary's emails from when she was Secretary of State and was using a private server, but refused to all of copy her emails over to the National Archives, as is required by law, then she deleted 33,000 saying they were "private"? If so, those emails, unless they were classified, are a matter of public record through the National Archives, are they not?

Example: www.archives.gov...

edit on 22-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I have my own theory on this, and also the Podesta emails.

But to keep on topic, what if the NSA really did have Hillary's
emails, and thought about releasing them?

They seem to be the one agency that was not under Brennan's control.

I recall Admiral Rodgers cut off Samantha Powers free flow of unmasking
and that is when Nellie Ohr obtained her Ham Radio License.

Well I thought of this as well. What if this wasnt a setup opf trump, but an actual agency leaking dnc emails.

First, even if that is true, there would be no reason for Mueller or the intel committees to not look in to this.

Secondly, Caputo said after he saw the wikileaks, he recalled the government contractor specifically mentioning details about sweden, which has led him to believe the contractor was referencing the actual DNC emails that were released by wikileaks.

Now wikileaks dodnt release the emails until June, and this contractor was offering details in May. That would mean that there is a solid chance that the russians did not hack the DNC, and it was a government leak from somewhere like the NSA.

This would be outrageous FOR hillary! That would be rogue government agencies leaking classified personal material to hurt one political side, and should be heavily investigated by all agencies.

But it seems most likely that this was sort of a fishing attempt by a government agency to get someone on trumps team to bite, and then be accused of trying to get classified materials on Hillary.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Your more than likely correct on that analysis.

The Sweden thing is interesting though, that's a new one.

Where is Kim.com?

ETA: Kim is in New Zealand, so scratch that.

edit on 22-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fox News
That's your outlook on life ...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It appear you may be right on Grambler. I am not sure how to positively interpret this though, but I think it was an attempted setup.

<<   2  3 >>

join