It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - WTF - The Titanic Never Sank - With Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This extra dimension could be separated from ours by a million trillion trillionth of a centimeter. Is this a parallel yet inaccessible universe? It interacts with our dimensions only via gravity. And gravity is extremely weak. An elementary particle at ordinary energies exerts negligible gravitational force.

But at the LHC, if this idea is right, we would see evidence of this extra dimension. Particles could carry momentum into the extra dimension, and that could actually be observable.

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com... Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://(link tracking not allowed)/1cGUiGv Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This "small" supercell was odd, being in one small area.
At the time People concluded the photo was fake it wasn't.
www.snopes.com...

A dramatic series of photographs of a thunderstorm over Geneva were reappropriated in order to peddle the claim that they are evidence that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in Geneva was responsible for opening portals to other dimensions. The images, which were taken by photographer Christophe Suarez and posted to his social media accounts, including Flickr and Twitter, were taken without his permission and without attribution:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
This "small" supercell was odd, being in one small area.
At the time People concluded the photo was fake it wasn't.

I don't know what is so "odd" about it. I have in the past occasionally seen similar small isolated storms in an otherwise clear sky, mostly if I'm at a higher elevation and there is a lot of open land in front of me.

It may not be a common occurrence for someone to be able see such a thing, but I wouldn't call it terribly uncommon or odd. Small isolated storm cells happen (probably everyday somewhere in the world), and as far as I know they don't require a trans-dimensional portal.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Glad it was not over my town, looks more than odd to me.
Now it it appears over an area doing unusual tests that makes it more interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join