It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - WTF - The Titanic Never Sank - With Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The "WTF" line is a new series I'm making. These are Mandela Effects that are absolutely incredible - beyond words.

The WTF series is due to a new twist in the Mandela Effect world in the last month or so.. Not only is it picking up speed, it's somehow adapting and splintering - affecting us in very unexpected ways (far beyond lyrics and logos). You'll see what I mean in the next ME WTF thread.

There is no doubt in my mind (like I've said many times in my posts on ATS) that we will all be affected soon - that time is coming much sooner than I thought..

We need a real discussion about what's happening.. ..the time is fast approaching and our choices are two: - to sink or swim in the fluidity of reality.

----------

Our brothers and sisters across the pond found this one..

The World newspaper is a long-since defunct paper; there's very few photos of it remaining. This photo isn't the ME, it's just to show you the time period we're talking about:
-----

This was published in the evening edition ("final edition" for the day) of The World newspaper:
"Disabled Ship Under Tow After Hitting Big Iceberg"

The headline photo is an actual photo of the damaged Titanic in a harbor in New York (see paper's caption in vid).

This fellow does a good job of explaining it..
Pause the video - switch to 1080 - move the play-head back a tad so it loads in 1080 - make full screen - and read the text for yourself. It's not fake.

It doesn't match what I've always known - but it does match what some folks knew (splintering), unfortunately those folks are probably not with us. I'm willing to bet no one here remembers anything other than the Titanic sank.

If you're spiritual - then these are the confusing times we were told about. There's several passages in a row that detail recent celestial happenings. We're headed to the bridegroom - is there oil in your lamp to light the way?

If you're science only - please grasp the scope of double slit / superposition.

If you're an "Omni" like myself (yes, I'm coining that term) then it's all of the above. I believe in God, and I feel science will eventually prove God. The science is the means to have a child-like understanding of something much larger than us.

Somehow bits and pieces of a different history are being shown to us. I don't know how or why...

..but I know it's very real.

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I will watch the vid, but first let me say that I know the Titanic did not sink, because it was switched for its sister ship in an insurance scam.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I note that one article mentions "meagre details," so I posit that White Star mouthpieces put out hopeful news before the truth arrived.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I see your 'newspaper report" and raise you this newspaper report.

along with several hundred other newspaper reports from the same era. Now, why is YOUR newspaper report better than these? What are the chances that it is fake?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I used to be a skeptic/scoffer of the ME. But I’ve changed my tune. All due to the LHC at CERN. But I’m not keen on being ridiculed right now, so people are free to do their own research and come to their own conclusion. They opened a Pandora’s Box and can’t put the genie back in the bottle.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
www.encyclopedia-titanica.org...

How did this mix-up of information occur? Captain Haddock of the Olympic explained it: amateur wireless operators had accidentally put together two wholly unconnected messages. The first, Is the Titanic safe? somehow got scrambled in with another, which referred to the Deutschland (this of course was the ship referred to on the second half of the wireless message Captain Smith handed to Bruce Ismay on Sunday 14th; the one Ismay pocketed, the one nobody recalled being posted on the bridge) ..... Asian towing Deutschland to Halifax. The result, Captain Haddock said, when the messages were put together, was ..... Titanic safe, towing to Halifax.

There may be a reasonable explanation that gets forgotten from time to time...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Early era of wireless communications, newspapers who wanted to get the first scoop and not really caring if their facts were right nor not.

Plenty of newspaper headlines reporting things incorrectly, or misleading titles:

Mostly it was the shock at the sinking and people having a very hard time believing it could be true. However, even when the truth of it having actually sunk, the number of dead changed all over the place and took days to finally figure out who was dead or missing and who was not.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Everone should look in their own lives and be aware. We just had another item disappear and there seems no rational explanation for how it could have done so.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So what about people saying that the portholes on the two ships titanic and olympic were different and when the rms olympic retired in 1935 it had the same port holes as the olympic did on it's maiden voyage?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Olympic Titanic conspiracy, I don't think a newspaper from a hundredish odd years ago means the future changed
Old news, not related to the Mandela effect at all because the mandella effect works on what actually happened and what we remember today
In this case, everyone remembers the titanic sinking and not a vague newspaper article

Interesting none the less
edit on 22-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Titanic didn't actually ever even exist.
A damaged sister ship was given the adopted name Titanic and then had an "accident".
The insurance money covered the loss.
The Titanic was a massive insurance scam and the Mandela Effect is total nonsense.

edit on 22-5-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I remember my mom telling me that when she was a young woman, she cared for an elderly woman. The elderly told my mom that she was on the titanic and that her husband, who was with her, had died. I have no reason to doubt that story.

But the Mandela Effect is nonsense.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I will watch the vid, but first let me say that I know the Titanic did not sink, because it was switched for its sister ship in an insurance scam.

Yep! The Olympic was actually the Titanic.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

..hard time believing a ship can sink?

So do you believe the 'wireless' transmission that all the people were saved? They're awful specific.. "Several ships rush to aid" - "Passengers board the Carpathia" - "Prominent Men And Women making dangerous transfer [to recovery vessel]".

That's text from the newspapers you posted.

I think you found more residue - take a close look at the images in the papers you posted - and the text.

Lastly, I don't think real newspapers headline falsehoods to save "worry". That sounds bogus to me.. I understand if we differ.. ..but your asking me to believe (in approximation) the headline:

World Trade Center Ablaze - All Tenants Survive Thanks To NYFD - Do Not Worry
Expert firefighters from surrounding areas are treating the last of the injured now.. The seriously injured have been transferred to NYC Health, Kings County and Gotham Health. All hospitals report they expect the injured to make a full recovery. Thankfully there was no loss of life, a full investigation to follow.

Isn't that a little specific?

Don't forget - wireless is also realtime.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Call it by its modern name: Fake news.

April 15, 1912 (tax day!! hehe). So 106 years later "Dewey Defeats Truman" is now a "Mandela Effect" except there is one problem. A true ME has a subset of people "knowing it one way" while all historic (and on-line) shows it as something else.

I do not think a news paper headline is good enough "proof" and in calling it an "ME" only provides lighter fuel for the nay sayers.

Neological meme: #Fake Mandela Effect

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I used to be a skeptic/scoffer of the ME. But I’ve changed my tune. All due to the LHC at CERN.

Please explain how the LHC at CERN is causing the fictitious and made up Mandela Effect?

I'm keen to know

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This thread isn't about the sister ship, or insurance. Yes I'm aware of the theory.

This thread is about a newspaper showing the Titanic at port in a NY harbor - containing very specific reports of the issue, the rescue and the result (docked).

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The ME effect is nonsense! My that is a bold statement.

All I have to say is
1. Do we live in a multi dimensional universe?
2. Are there multiple timelines?
3. Does time (although a figment of our perception and imagination) and dimension overlap?
4. Has there been many experiences and memories of the same thing by so many?
5. Is there much secrecy around LHC activities and other research?
6. Is the universe or even a spoon conscious?

If the answer to the above is possibly then I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss ME.

I have my own memories and things don't add up!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

..hard time believing a ship can sink?

So do you believe the 'wireless' transmission that all the people were saved? They're awful specific.. "Several ships rush to aid" - "Passengers board the Carpathia" - "Prominent Men And Women making dangerous transfer [to recovery vessel]".

That's text from the newspapers you posted.

I think you found more residue - take a close look at the images in the papers you posted - and the text.

Lastly, I don't think real newspapers headline falsehoods to save "worry". That sounds bogus to me.. I understand if we differ.. ..but your asking me to believe (in approximation) the headline:

World Trade Center Ablaze - All Tenants Survive Thanks To NYFD - Do Not Worry
Expert firefighters from surrounding areas are treating the last of the injured now.. The seriously injured have been transferred to NYC Health, Kings County and Gotham Health. All hospitals report they expect the injured to make a full recovery. Thankfully there was no loss of life, a full investigation to follow.

Isn't that a little specific?

Don't forget - wireless is also realtime.

So do you believe that a ship named titanic sank?

Perhaps in a parallel universe all the reports except 1 or 2 say everyone survived.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
This thread isn't about the sister ship, or insurance. Yes I'm aware of the theory.

This thread is about a newspaper showing the Titanic at port in a NY harbor - containing very specific reports of the issue, the rescue and the result (docked).

First initially the report was it was being towed to Halifax not New York. Several factors led to the initial confusion over the Titanic’s fate, including that there was no way for journalists to get to the scene, a misunderstanding of messages being sent by rescue ships via the Marconi wireless radio, and a belief that the ship was unsinkable.

Bottom line the wireless operators misunderstood a report from Cunard liner Carpathia and others. This is because they still communicated in Morse code. This meant short messages between the lines had to be interpreted. Some papers read the traffic and got it wrong others got it right .Here is an article discussing how the news got it wrong.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join