It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Meeting On Spying Concludes: Congress To See All "Highly Classified" Information

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: bastion

so there is proof of this? from what I have seen so far, nothing points to Trump being guilty of anything yet. In fact, it looks an awful lot like an investigation looking for a crime to prosecute, with none available. I invite you to go back through the last 18 months worth of news reports to show me where I am wrong.

The intercepted calls, see Paradise Papers for some Team Trump-Kremlin connections, Russias use of Facebook and Twitter (personally don't see this can be affective, but big populations mean plenty of easily programmable idiots) As I said in my post it was raw data of intercepted calls by multiple global intel agencies seen by senate intel comittee who saw it as serious enough to hold an investigation - as happens in all cases. Criminal investigations by nature look into if crimes occurred.

The allegations were never aimed at Trump but his associates and then staff who were having secretive meetings with Russian agents - see meeting with Kushner and Russian lawyer/FSB Informant, huge transfers of money between former KGB head, Putin's son and Trumps choice for US chamber of Commerce , Ross for example.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So what about caputo claiming that a gov agency was trying to give him hillary dirt and such.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: network dude

so there is proof of this? from what I have seen so far, nothing points to Trump being guilty of anything yet. In fact, it looks an awful lot like an investigation looking for a crime to prosecute, with none available. I invite you to go back through the last 18 months worth of news reports to show me where I am wrong.

The intercepted calls, see Paradise Papers for some Team Trump-Kremlin connections, Russias use of Facebook and Twitter (personally don't see this can be affective, but big populations mean plenty of easily programmable idiots) As I said in my post it was raw data of intercepted calls by multiple global intel agencies seen by senate intel comittee who saw it as serious enough to hold an investigation - as happens in all cases. Criminal investigations by nature look into if crimes occurred.

The allegations were never aimed at Trump but his associates and then staff who were having secretive meetings with Russian agents - see meeting with Kushner and Russian lawyer/FSB Informant, huge transfers of money between former KGB head, Putin's son and Trumps choice for US chamber of Commerce , Ross for example.

Oh, you mean from the wiretapping of Trump Towers? Yea, that one will be an interesting bit to show everyone. As I said, this is an investigation looking for a crime. It's not supposed to work like that, you are supposed to have a crime said to be committed, and then you investigate that.

If Trump did something, charge him, jail him, hang him, whatever, but if he didn't do anything, then continuing to investigate, hoping you can find something before he finishes his term seems disingenuous at best.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As I've already explained several times and in the intial post you quoted he was never tapped or targetted it was surveillance of Russian Agents and suspected agents. This about the 10th time going through this now, go back and read it then come back with some evidence to back your debunked claims. Even Trump appologised for making the claim so I don't know why people still claim it happened.

Agreed if they exhaust the original leads and case then it should close down. From the outside of this it looks like they've been potentially persuing a load of nonsense in unjustified fishing/smears that would be illegal, it could also be part of a money trail.
edit on 23-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

the Paradise Papers reveal Trumps inner cabinet were Kremlin linked, worked with former KGB, laundered billions of Russian money, went to same Dojo as Putin and worked with his son-in-law.

Oh Kool !!

Who are these "inner cabinet" names ?

😎🔓🔑

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Srry you had to spout incorrect information 10 times...

However it is true that Trump was tapped and you are just seeing things with tunnel vision.

You want to get everyone bogged down in details when the truth is all around you.

ROBERT MUELLER'S APPOINTMENT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

the Paradise Papers reveal Trumps inner cabinet were Kremlin linked, worked with former KGB, laundered billions of Russian money, went to same Dojo as Putin and worked with his son-in-law.

Oh Kool !!

Who are these "inner cabinet" names ?

😎🔓🔑

Yup, papers are available here, also includes over 100 general republican and democrat senators, governors, etc.. members overseas links - www.icij.org...

US Commerce Secretary Ross is one - www.icij.org...

Owns a stake through offshore entities in Navigator Holdings, a shipping firm that receives millions of dollars from a company owned by Vladimir Putin’s close allies.

Relationship poses potential conflicts of interest for Ross, who plays a major role in U.S. economic relationships with other countries, including Russia.

Ross’ continuing Navigator investment was so indirectly disclosed that Senators who voted on his confirmation didn’t know about it.

U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur L. Ross Jr. has a stake in a shipping firm that receives millions of dollars a year in revenue from a company whose key owners include Russian President Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law and a Russian tycoon sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department as a member of Putin’s inner circle.
---
Trumps lawyer was illegally paid $400,000 by Ukraine to secure talks between Ukrainian PM and Trump acting while not declared as Ukranian interest, which led to them meeting last June.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Butterfinger

You probably didn't think Trump could win the Presidency. Trump did NOT spring his own trap. Trump is merely revealing the treasonous plan run against him. Expect people to go to jail and it won't be Trump or his people.

I was joking in that post! I hoped he would win, and havnt looked back since

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So do you think cohen and ross are really the ones running the show?

I just do not see the meat in what you bring forward.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Trump did something, charge him, jail him, hang him, whatever, but if he didn't do anything, then continuing to investigate, hoping you can find something before he finishes his term seems disingenuous at best.

If you are going to charge a sitting president with a crime, don't you think you need to be very, very thorough collecting your evidence?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you are going to charge a sitting president with a crime, don't you think you need to be very, very thorough collecting your evidence?

a sitting president CANNOT be charged with a crime
that is what impeachment is for
then when he is out of office he can be charged

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Boom! It's heating up!!

House Republicans Press Conference Demanding Second Special Counsel 5/22/18

edit on 23-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Nope there's several more in the papers, come back when you've read them.

You may not see the meat but the house, intel comittee etc did.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

yea ok

the special council appointment was unconstitutional because of the scope outlined. They tried to hide this by making parts of the scope classified.

Truth is that scotus ruled and defined the full legalities of such appointments.

They decided that a special council appointed with a narrow scope was constitutional and would not need approval and the potus signature at all but in the case of a broad scope special council would indeed need to be approved by vote and givin the ole presidential approval.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Holy crap!

Some of you need to lay off the smack!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join