It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science confirms the Bible in a League if it's own..oh the Math of it all

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Harvard...it's a Harvard Enigma....what's an enigma?....it's complicated....twere that it twas so simple.....he....he

the patterns of several types.....like the script itself....the text words in whatever language.... in any language really screams God

ah, the number 7....in the first verse, seven and sevens took the place over as if God has done everything in his power to prove his hand.......so that none could outdo the.....say....MATH....ahww God may do some math.....no...he owns this proof of his hand

just in the first verse....

33 types of sevens found in the verse

that blew away the profs at Harvard but also the words like seventy and seventies and so on all patterned to have a count.......in scripture that all always total a multiple of 7, too

the patterns of just plain ol 7 are simple some of them but they start mounding up in your mind. the first three words in hebrew have seven this and seven that, and the last three have 7 this and thats...33 types in one verse, so the Harvard men tried with all languages and were surprised they couln't come close

then Isaiha....has 66 chapters....that amazingly match the 66 books in the Bible

That Isiaha....I'm gonna get that spelling sooner or later.....Isahia...special book huh

the constellations......all tell Gods plan.....one a lamb....aries....the last one a lion....the scales.....gotta pay for....

the timeline of 7000 years....the creation story matches the ministry of Jesus, day by day matching the plan

prophecy....a pattern of telling the end from the beginning....

prophecies in the old teatament numbering 333 with multi details....were fulfilled in the 3 year span of the ministry of one man...wow

then this will get your attention....Joseph, the guy with the multicolored coat......picture of Jesus.

the first thing about Joseph is he told his family

i had a dream you were all worshipping me.....

that's why they put him in a pit

the last thing about Joseph.....he saves his family from starving tho they DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM....after that they gelled into a family

oh, the probability of the 333 prophecies working true....mathmeticians put it at 10 to the 41st.....has no location though, it won't fit written out as a digit in normal type size....won't fit in the universe

edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So the deeper ya go, the more you realize God did all he could to give hints at the work.....by math go figure

it's either crazy coincidence or......THE FINGERPRINT of God

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Ye got a link at least?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

it's all my walk....for the last 45 years.....I don't memorize but three verses....but it's a scene of reality in my minds eye.....

and I'm math boy...my dad was math man.....a geophysisist....it started with the 333 prophecies that had 6-9 details each.....blows em outta the water

during Vietnam.....when I read it

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

.... .... "Science" ....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

it's all my walk....for the last 45 years.....I don't memorize but three verses....but it's a scene of reality in my minds eye.....

Do tell...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
someone just told me the book of Ruth has a jewish man who marry's a heathen woman Ruth

a man , Boaz....spoke that he would redeem her when the other elegible men said they could not

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

i'm a student of prophecy....here it comes my brother....the apostasy we under go daily....the last few decades....the...getting rid of God in life.....they tell on themselves

did you know the democratic party voted to delete the word GOD, from all their documents

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I didn't...

Though i'm not interested in politics in the least.. so i don't care much about what they talk about

its 98% lies anyways

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
i heard that anyway on the internet...

Jesus one place in scripture do you remember Moses held up a serpent on a stick....that was about me. i went and read about moses....he held up a serpent on a stick and said that anyone who looks upon it is healed.....ididntk

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

so... You're Jesus?

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i'm a low performing servant....like the lowest.....

explains why i have fun in this walk through a war.....by being simple.....farmer....outdoors guy....staying away from any imperial entanglements big time.....they hate the spiritual ones

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think the OP should consult a mental health professional. It's the right thing to do man, we all experience times like these and you deserve all the help you can get. Don't be afraid, they will help you.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

right away.....then

Oh, have you read any of the bible.....it's a plan.....it's free....but ya have to read it or hear it.....that's the head knowedge.....then just by believing.....life changes magic like....is that what you want.....magic power in the real world from above

don't mess with a missionary man, he's got GOD on his side
edit on 21-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: ....love you

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What the OP is talking about is the mathematical coding underlying the text of the Bible. This was discovered by various Rabbis over many years, and most famously elaborated by Ivan Panin, who produced a mathematical Bible, and claimed to be able to restore the original true text by math. Panin, who was an unbeliever and literary critic, became a Christian by his studies of the coding.

What it is, is simply to replace the letters of Hebrew or Greek with their number equivalents, neither in ancient times having a separate set of symbols for numbers. When that is done, highly intricate and coherent patterns of numbers emerge, very many of them factored by seven.

By way of analogy, consider the tetragrammaton, YHVH/YHWH - when we insert the very ancient pictographic meanings of the letters, we get "behold [the] nail behold [the] hand." Jesus, in other words.

This is NOT, ELS coding, btw.

OP - in reference to Ruth - if she were a heathen, she would not have needed redeeming. That fact indicates that she was an Israelite, contrary to what all the preachers say.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Although I don't totally follow you, I do like your enthusiasm for finding the truth, whatever it is.

I do see the facts of Jesus fulfilling the Old Testament Prophecy. I was taught as a child the the Laws of God int he Old Testament would not condemn man if we choose to believe in the message that Jesus came to lift our debt for those living under the Law of Moses. Jesus was the WORD, who was with God when the world was formed according to John 1:1," all things being made by him" is interpreted as Jesus.

He was teaching love our neighbors, you will be forgiven for your sins as you forgive others who sin against you, and to love God (that one is a stickler for atheist). All we have to do is accept that teaching and we all live a much better life while on Earth. By accepting that idea of love your neighbors and be forgiving we all win.

For those who go "Christians do this or do that", well yea we are human and will sin. No one, not one, is worthy of saying they have never sinned but all of us are forgiven if we accept it.
edit on 21-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The thing about christians is, they’re all sinners. You can’t trust sinners.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How can a math code work in a book when MAN/ MEN compiled it and put it together . We have no idea what was left out of the text.....To the OP might I suggest a mental health professional. You can even find one that believes the same crazy arse shat as you.
edit on 21-5-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OTOH, everyone's a sinner. Can you trust them? Sometimes, sometimes not. Categorical statements too often don't hold up long.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How can a math code work in a book when MAN/ MEN compiled it and put it together . We have no idea what was left out of the text.....To the OP might I suggest a mental health professional. You can even find one that believes the same crazy arse shat as you.

The OP's limited ability to explain does not mean he is wrong...but it IS wrong to even suggest a "mental health professional." I am still shocked at how low some will go on this forum and others in dismissing an OP out of hand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join