It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming.

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a year-long investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

With this report on the way and congressional investigators beginning to zero in on the lack of hard, verified evidence for starting the Trump probe, current and former intelligence and Justice Department officials are dumping everything they can think of to save their reputations.

But it is backfiring. They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. But how did the FBI know they should talk to him? That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.

In no way would a fourth-hand report from a Maltese professor justify wholesale targeting of four or five members of the Trump campaign. It took Christopher Steele, with his funding concealed through false campaign filings, to be incredibly successful at creating a vast echo chamber around his unverified, fanciful dossier, bouncing it back and forth between the press and the FBI so it appeared that there were multiple sources all coming to the same conclusion.

Perhaps the murkiest event in the timeline is Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of a special counsel after he personally recommended Comey’s firing in blistering terms. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions shoved out of the way, Rosenstein and Mueller then ignored their own conflicts and took charge anyway. Rosenstein is a fact witness, and Mueller is a friend of Comey, disqualifying them both.

Flush with 16 prosecutors, including a former lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, and an undisclosed budget, the Mueller investigation has been a scorched-earth effort to investigate the entirety of the Trump campaign, Trump business dealings, the entire administration and now, if it was not Russia, maybe it’s some other country.

This process must now be stopped, preferably long before a vote in the Senate. Rather than a fair, limited and impartial investigation, the Mueller investigation became a partisan, open-ended inquisition that, by its precedent, is a threat to all those who ever want to participate in a national campaign or an administration again.

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

thehill.com...

This article is a good summary of exactly how bad the Mueller probe has became, and why all people, pro or anti trump should be highly disturbed at the actions of the intel community in this situation.

It does seem like its just a matter of time before the first IG report shows that the intel community particularly the FBi acting in a bad manner into the investigation of HIllarys server.

Now keep in mind, this report is only focused on the investigations into hillarys server, and not the investigations into trumps team, which much shadiness is being discovered everyday (although the IG will be investigating that as well and issuing a report in the future).

However, seeing as how the same cast of characters (that now publicly admit to hating trump) were in charge of the hillary investigation as were in the trump one, if wrong doing is shown by these people for the Hillary investigation, it will look pretty damning for these intel officials seeing as how we already see so much shadiness with their actions into investigating trump (getting phone records, unmasking people, having "informants" planted, using oppo research to get fisa warrants, etc.)

I too think that the anti trump deep state is getting desperate, and have predicted that they are trying in a rapid fire way to get anything on trump whatsoever before the IG report comes out, that way they can justify their unethical or incompetent behavior by saying "Yeah but trump is a bad guy and we needed to take him down by any means necessary"

That why we have seen th shift from russian collusion to paying stormy daniels, raiding Cohens office to find any financial crime and leaking his financial records, discussing meetings with other countries, etc.

They know that the IG report is going to admonish the intel community in some way, and they (by they I mean anti trumpers) know they said that to even question the intel community was horrible and hurt the country. So they are trying to as fast as possible make anything stick to justify the actions of the intel community.

I have been saying for over a year, this may be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country.

It seems to be picking up steam every day, with more an more people, even people who dont like trump, becoming very concerned at the actions the intel people under Obamas administration took.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Next it will be:

But Horowitz !!

then

But Huber !!

then

But the Supreme Court !!

🔐😎

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
they are doing a psy-op right in front of us acting like they are doing the right thing

anyone who can't see it has questionable intelligence in my mind

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"after a year of investigation"....
how often has planned parenthood been investigated for "selling baby parts? how many different investigations were done in this last round and how long did those investigations last. did they find any wrong doing on the part of planned parenthood?
have yous accepted their findings yet, or are yous still screaming to defund them and for more investigations?
how about hillary clinton? how many investigations have there been on her over the years, how long has these investigations lasted? so where are the charges against her? and are yous still screaming for more investigations?

but, oh no, not trump, it needs to end now, heck it needed to end on day one!!!
and all of a sudden, the investigators are all deep state and can't be trusted.

+19 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstarhow about hillary clinton? how many investigations have there been on her over the years, how long has these investigations lasted? so where are the charges against her? and are yous still screaming for more investigations?

I know you are deliberately being ignorant but ill bite..

The Hillary 'investigations' were run by Comey, Mccabe, Strzok, Lynch and their ilk.

Evidence has proven they were all involved in a conspiracy to

1) Let Hillary Skate
2) Frame Trump

For you to sit there and say Clintons innocent because the FBI and DOJ said so, is the height of ignorance.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well according to Giuliani, come September 1st, Mueller will be stopped and we all will be protected. I know, I can't wait for this to be over as well.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

oh, I don't think any of them are "innocent" it's just that many of the crimes yous accuse them of are based on "facts" that are about as factual as those yous were pushing concerning planned parenthood...
not very factual at all.

and no one needs to frame trump, him and his crew are doing such a wonderful job of framing themselves!!!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

wasn't it more like the obstruction investigation will be over by then??
heck, he may be right, matter of fact it all might be over by then. but I'm not sure that it will have the results some of yous are hoping for. and, to be honest, I wouldn't be listening to him much anyways. if I was a trump fan, I probably would be trying to discredit him. he seems to be doing more harm than good really.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Shhhhhhh!! Just let em think it'll all be over by September 1st! Give em something to look forward too!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
how often has planned parenthood been investigated for "selling baby parts? how many different investigations were done in this last round and how long did those investigations last. did they find any wrong doing on the part of planned parenthood?
have yous accepted their findings yet, or are yous still screaming to defund them and for more investigations?
how about hillary clinton? how many investigations have there been on her over the years, how long has these investigations lasted? so where are the charges against her? and are yous still screaming for more investigations?

Planned parenthood was selling stuff, but there was no law broken because no law actually governed that. Planned parenthood around here tried to talk some girls into abortions, two I know that told us, had the kids, are married and doing fine after saying no to them. I was never aware that planned parenthood even promoted abortions. It is not their job to promote abortions to women who are messed up on hormones at the time.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It will be fun watching the same people indicted with Hillary, being hauled out of jail for their "conspiring to damage candidate Trump" trial. And then hauled out again the next year, for their "conspiring to damage President Trump" trial.

+16 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

and no one needs to frame trump, him and his crew are doing such a wonderful job of framing themselves!!

Stoopid...

It may take decades to sort this out, but history will eventually come thru with the goods - the Left fu(ked themselves.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

People doing all the investigating on Hillary Clinton were all running cover for her or didn't you know that? Half of them have already been exposed with big dollar payoffs either to Hillary's campaign, or to them for being in her hip pocket, or didn't you know that either?

A reckoning is coming and no amount of deflection or denial is going to save you from the true reality.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

It may take decades to sort this out, but history will eventually come thru with the goods - the Left fu(ked themselves.

Take heart. It will not take decades...or even years to piece together what the Obama Administration did, and who were the implementers. Why? Because they didn't cover their tracks.

As FBI executive Strzok stated, "its very unlikely that Donald Trump will win.".

That's what they all believed. Hillary would be President and none of what we're learning would have ever seen the light of day.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

not really sure why I would need to be "saved from reality" either way it goes...
it's not like I hold much hope that the great man or women in the white house is gonna do much to improve things anyways, no matter who it is.
what about you, are you gonna need to be "saved from reality" if it turns out that all those accusations against trump and gang end up being proven?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I see no reason why investigating Trump for corruption would ever be a bad thing unless you're a Trumpist who thinks it's ok because it's Trump.

Granted, this whole thing is a sham; they could prove collusion with the Gulf right now, but they don't want to do that, obviously, so they're having Mueller dig into Russia, which is way harder to prove and will just delegitimize the whole investigation. Then when it comes out there's been no Russia collusion, Trump gets conveniently shielded from an investigation into the connections he actually has because the only one the Dems care about catching him on isn't true (or at least can't be proven).

Either way, the Deep State wins. While you people keep up this Trump v. Hillary pissing contest, the MIC and Big Oil keep pushing their agenda through the Trump Admin and no one says a damn thing.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

not really sure why I would need to be "saved from reality" either way it goes...
it's not like I hold much hope that the great man or women in the white house is gonna do much to improve things anyways, no matter who it is.
what about you, are you gonna need to be "saved from reality" if it turns out that all those accusations against trump and gang end up being proven?

That would sure be some "Hat Trick" because everything they have launched at Trump so far has turned into dried road apples.

It is also obvious at this point that everything launched against Trump has been manufactured and so it is false witness against him. ALL OF IT, and because of this, shows there is not even a tiny shred of credibility to the anti-Trump investigations. To believe or even hope that any of it is going to "be proven" against Trump is worse than the lowest kind of self delusion a person could harm themselves with.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

nice of you to portray me as delusional...
for the record, in a way I am...
and those little voices in my head is telling me a story I really ain't hearing anywhere else as of yet.

but, you didn't answer my question... it seems that you even refused to consider the idea that it might be you that is wrong.
to be honest, I at least see a possibility that trump might be innocent..

that fact that you are so eager to paint anyone who believes differently than you in it in such a negative way kind of tells me that it might be you that will need to be saved if reality shows that the investigation found criminal activity on the part of the trump team.
me? I just want to know the end of the story... what can I say, at this point in my life, it's the end of the stories that keeps me hanging around in this world.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The Mueller investigation has been nothing but a huge cluster-foxtrot. On the other hand, the longer it continues, the sweeter it will be to watch the anti-Trump crowd lose their minds when it's over.

It was very unwise for the Dems to put all their eggs in one basket. Unfortunately, they shot for the hard six, and it cost them the farm.

They were absolutely positive that there was no way HRC could lose. That unbridled arrogance cost them everything. If she had won, no one would have been the wiser. Talking about dodging a bullet...

That being said, that level of desperation can drive people to be dangerous. Very dangerous.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

nice of you to portray me as delusional...
for the record, in a way I am...
and those little voices in my head is telling me a story I really ain't hearing anywhere else as of yet.

but, you didn't answer my question... it seems that you even refused to consider the idea that it might be you that is wrong.
to be honest, I at least see a possibility that trump might be innocent..

that fact that you are so eager to paint anyone who believes differently than you in it in such a negative way kind of tells me that it might be you that will need to be saved if reality shows that the investigation found criminal activity on the part of the trump team.
me? I just want to know the end of the story... what can I say, at this point in my life, it's the end of the stories that keeps me hanging around in this world.

I wasn't, all I said was to believe he would be proven guilty of the current shams that keep failing against him is delusional. So are you saying you DO believe any or all of whatever you want to call these things against Trump will be proven?

That isn't a smart bet at this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join