It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very spooky holographic plane hovering immobile over freeway/motorway in UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Now what's strange is that I saw a YouTube video a couple of weeks ago which seemed to show the exact same situation - a plane hovering over a freeway/motorway junction & bridge, no motion, no noise. I had assumed the video was a fake - but now I'm having second thoughts. I believe the freeway/motorway junction location for these experiences is deliberately chosen so that reactions can be gauged but there is little chance that anyone will be able to record the event - because it's over as soon as it's noticed, due to speed & direction of travel, and skyline obstructions. It seems to me that they have perfected the holographic projection technology.

So you start going about how perspective plays a part in its quickness then go on to conclude its a holographic plane?

How do make such insane leap of logic when you actually already had the explanation of why it creates this optical illusion

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lol all these posts and not a single person even used the light pole as reference in the first video. It's actually pretty clear that plane doesn't move. Just watch the pole. The other videos are equally crazy. You can't be that close to a plane like that not have it rattle your car, house, etc.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago5505699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Youtube is full of idiots plain and simple look at this video

The youtube crazy channels want hits for revenue but people who actually pay attention will have seen similar effects over the years do you really think any of the car wheels on the above video actually went backwards. It's just your speed, distance & direction relative to the plane.

<< 1  2   >>

join