It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo From Inside

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much actual discussion there is to be had, but this is a very interesting case for anyone interested in UFO's, in general!

There is exactly one photo that has ever been claimed to be taken, inside an alien spacecraft.

These 2 videos analyze that photo, plus enhance it, to bring out more detail and clarity. Plus actually drawing and painting over the photo (digitally) to recreate what the photo might be really showing.

For the skeptics / debunkers / trolls etc.: The photo will not be considered proof of anything, so you don't need to fill the thread with arguments about how the photo isn't proof of anything.

For those interested in ufology, however, this is the only one photograph allegedly taken inside an alien spaceship, so it should be obvious how interesting this photo is:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-5-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
'Enhanced' noise and crayon painting. I'm convinced; sign me up to your believers list. There's no way it's just a bunch of streetlights.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: savvo

Oh wait a minute, this is from secureteam 10. Ugh.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: savvo
'Enhanced' noise and crayon painting. I'm convinced; sign me up to your believers list. There's no way it's just a bunch of streetlights.

Lol, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I suppose I should clarify that I'm interested in responses from people who are actually interested in ufology.

As for the idea that it's just streetlights: The case also included 2 or 3 more photos of the outside of the ship, too. OP's video includes a link to another video that shows those outside photos, at Secureteam10's channel.

Anyway it's a very strange group of photos, both inside and outside the craft, and none of the pics suggest streetlights.

Although all the photos are too dark to be definitive about anything.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: savvo

Oh wait a minute, this is from secureteam 10. Ugh.

Isn't that irrelevant, that the photo came from Secureteam10? I find most of his content as compelling. Not 100% but more than 90%, and he seems honest about his interpretations of his videos.

Re: This photo:

What's relevant is that it's the only photo allegedly taken inside an alien craft.

I also think the photo is too strange and abstract to be a fake, because it's never quite clear what the photo is even showing. So it's way too abstract for anyone to even think of hoaxing a photo like this.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Using a video to analyse a photo is useless, we are looking most at the effects of the video compression than at the original photo.

If you could find the photos it would be different.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Isn't that irrelevant, that the photo came from Secureteam10?

Not really, as many people do not trust their videos, me included.

If we are talking about photos why not provide a copy of the original images instead of making a video that only degrades the image quality?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a stage lighting rig to me.
IMHO.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

If we are talking about photos why not provide a copy of the original images instead of making a video that only degrades the image quality?

In this particular case, the original photos were never published, anywhere other than Secureteam10's video, apparently.

However I have not gotten the impression that the video format itself had degraded the photos. They are just very dark photos... Secureteam10's vid is HD (720p, which is probably as good as we can expect from 2013), and the camera-generated numbers in the bottom-right corner, actually show that the photo is pretty clear. (In other words, the photo should be as clear as those camera numbers are clear.)

Can anyone honestly see video-degrading effects in those bottom-right numbers? Aren't they quite clear, and doesn't that show that the whole photo is quite clear?

Is video degradation just being suggested as a general criticism toward any photo shown in any video?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

There is exactly one photo that has ever been claimed to be taken, inside an alien spacecraft

Not so , Billy Meier took this picture of an Alien spaceship from inside an Alien spaceship while in the TARO system.

Skeptics have an interest in Ufology , some were even believers once.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMeLiverpool
Looks like a stage lighting rig to me.
IMHO.

Yes there seem to be two rows of orange, six-sided lights or windows. I don't think it could possibly be a common stage light, but the photo definitely seems to show two rows of lights, of some kind.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There is exactly one photo that has ever been claimed to be taken, inside an alien spacecraft

Not so , Billy Meier took this picture of an Alien spaceship from inside an Alien spaceship while in the TARO system.

Skeptics have an interest in Ufology , some were even believers once.

OK. To be more specific: This is the only photo ever claimed to be taken OF the interior of a craft.

And re: Billy Meier, I'm not a believer lol.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Re: Knocking Secureteam10: I honestly don't believe that people can be distrustful against him. The channel is just one guy by the way.

I don't think he has been correct about 100% of his content, but I think he is honest about his interpretations, and that's as much as we could ask of anyone.

The few vids that seemed off, I figured he still believed in what he was saying, regardless that I didn't agree.

There's really no reason to knock his channel, and it's consistent high-quality content.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Don't you think it strange that a picture taken in the 1970's is so much clearer than one taken on 2004 ?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Re: Knocking Secureteam10: I honestly don't believe that people can be distrustful against him. The channel is just one guy by the way.

And his name isn`t Pete by any chance?

Just joking.

I can only view the reconstruction vid and it honestly looks like streetlights and bushes.

Would need to see a copy of original pic really otherwise it`s nothing.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Don't you think it strange that a picture taken in the 1970's is so much clearer than one taken on 2004 ?

No, because there's no other photo supposedly taken of the interior of an alien ship. Which means you can't compare it to any other photo. There's literally no comparison.

And if you're talking about Billy's photo, I just consider his photos as proven hoaxes. I don't consider his photos as meaningful in any way.

Re: This photo that the thread is about: The first vid starts with the ORIGINAL untouched photo (as seen in Secureteam's vid), and it brightens it up as much as possible. So that's why everything is so indistinct, because it's basically starting with a black photo. There's a lack of light in the original, so there's no solution to that.

Still, the photo NEEDS to be brightened up as much as possible, anyway. We need to see as much as we can from it, regardless that we know it will be hard to see, from the lack of light.

If we consider it a real photo of a craft, then we know that the craft is:

Very dark
Very cloudy, apparently
Round / curved
Illuminated with very dim orange light, from six-sided lights or windows

So this would seem to be the environment that these particular aliens breathe and live in. And when we think of the typical grey-alien description, the pale skin and giant eyes would correspond to a very dark environment, of course.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8

And his name isn`t Pete by any chance?

Just joking.

I can only view the reconstruction vid and it honestly looks like streetlights and bushes.

Would need to see a copy of original pic really otherwise it`s nothing.

Haha I'm just a fan of Secureteam10. And it's really hard to believe that people can be distrustful, even if I might disagree with his analysis, once in a great while. For example, I think he has been fooled by CGI at least 2 or 3 times, but I don't blame him for that, because I still believe he's honest, in such cases.

And with channels like Third Phase of the Moon and whatever else, which are just posting blatant CGI for nearly ALL their videos, those channels are completely different.

I'm not sure why that first vid isn't posting correctly, but the link should work, if not the embedded video.

www.youtube.com...

So if nothing else, you can see how black the original photo is, and you'll understand why the whole photo is so indistinct.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Do we know the source of this picture and why it was taken in 2004 but only surfaced now ?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Do we know the source of this picture and why it was taken in 2004 but only surfaced now ?

Unfortunately no, because the source apparently wished to remain anonymous, which isn't hard to imagine that she didn't want a ton of people contacting her.

She gave it to Secureteam10 and that's it. He published it in 2013.

Why she didn't publish it somewhere in 2004, I'd imagine she just sat on it, because she was reluctant to do anything, and didn't want attention about it. That's my guess.

Eventually she submitted it to Secureteam presumably because she thought it was worth seeing.

On the positive side, we can rule out any idea of the source making a hoax to make money or become famous or whatever.

Also Secureteam is really not a channel that creates their own content, so that's also a really unlikely idea that the guy just wanted to hoax some photos to make a video about.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

On the positive side, we can rule out any idea of the source making a hoax to make money or become famous or whatever.

Some people who make up tall tales do it "just because", and not for money or fame.

edit on 20/5/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join