It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the flatwoods monster visits california? balls ferry california 1972

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
quick one today, because its late here right now
CASE

Four youths (Darrell Rich (16), John Yeries (16), James Yeries (14) and Robbie Cross (15) drove out after dark, in the rain and mist, to fish at Battle Creek. As they did so, a brilliant, glowing, oval object passed over their car, emitting a blue-white light, which lit up the car and countryside. They parked their car at Battle Creek Bridge and began to look for the object, when they heard a strange noise and a scream in the brush. They turned a torch on the area and saw, 15m away, a creature about 2.1m tall, dark green or brown in colour, with what looked like a large tear drop shaped ear. It appeared to have no hair, but had lumps all over its body and seemed to be hunched up. As the creature shambled into the brush the two younger boys ran back to the car, where they were soon joined by the others. As they drove away, they had a strange feeling of being watched and followed. Our of the rear window Darrell saw what looked like silent firecrackers exploding on the pavement behind the car. John also saw them. They then saw a number of fiery objects, blue, white, orange and red moving erratically in the open fields on either side of the road. Darrell saw two glowing balls come together in the sky, whereupon one of them shot straight up and disappeared. At another point, two of the boys saw what looked like a glowing human figure walking down the road. After taking Robbie home, they reported the incident to Darrell’s father, Dean Rich. Though he thought they were pulling his leg, their evident fear impressed him enough for him to accompany them back to the site with his pistol. They walked through a walnut orchard for about 100m when they were disconcerted by a deep growl, which resembled no animal that Dean had ever heard, and they decided to leave the scene and report the matter to the police. Police investigations were fruitless, but the police confirmed that the boys were honest and scared.

SOURCE: intcat.blogspot.com.br... (scroll down)
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
i hope, i aint the only one to have noticed this but, tear drop head? bumpy skin? (there was a alleged sighting of the flatwoods separate of the main famous one, where they saw the being without its "armour" and it looked quite reptilian) not to mention the ufo wich isnt to different from the flatwoods monster either
also note the bizzare sucession of events: a ufo, the flatwoods mosnter-like being, a bunch of glowing spheres, a glowing man and finnaly a a animal growl pretty hard to explain all this with the ETH in mind right?, next weekend i will come with a even more dramatic report of this type

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is definitely interesting, although I don't see why the difficulty in saying it can't be included in the ETH? Growling might easily be a relative thing in the universe just like electrons.
(Granted, we do hear more growling reports within spiritual pursuits, like ghost hunting and evil spirits, but mostly this case has physical attributes and common features where the first witnesses respond with fear, (or are feeling fear), and the entity they are looking for senses it and responds the same way?

One thing common to these kinds of strange reports is that hardly anything makes sense to human values and reasoning, which is maybe why hardly anyone ever believes these reports. You can't win for losing here.

Still worth keeping an open mind about it either way.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Lol I live on balls ferry. Never heard of this.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Howdy neighbor, I live on Riverside, and was tubing regularly down Battle Creek in the 70s. never heard of this either.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

It wasn’t you they saw was it?

Enjoy looking forward to our 120 degree days neighbor.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ha ha!

Youll see me out again when its 120. lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting, I'm from CA and had to look up Battle Creek. For those of you who don't know it's south of Redding off I-5. There are many BF reports from the surrounding areas. My best,

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

no its not only the growling, its all the strangeness of the report

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

i knew someone from there would stop by the second i made this thread!

but yeah stories like this one are ususally only reported to ufologists and kinda forgotten

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

once again these stories usually never get to the news, and thats not to mentio the cases that will never be reported

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

i think you should research the work of stan gordon, you will see why when you see it

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I’ve only recently moved here about three years ago. I used to live in a place called Sonora, California about three-four hours south of Balls Ferry.

Sonora was a hot bed of UFO sighings and was in the middle of what’s called “triangle alley”

If you’re into UFO stuff it might be cool to check it out.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I've lived in triangle alley for about 30 years now and I've only ever experienced the one BTUFO.

Kev

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

oh yes, sonora has a lot of UFO reports

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

People love talking about the relationship between "UFOs" and
military bases.

There's been plenty of talk about UFOs and earthquake fault
correlations.

California certainly has plenty of both.

But I'm curious what the data would say about UFOs and trees.

Sonora has plenty of trees.. hell I'm driving through there in
a week.. have many times.. dry trees.. beetle bark dying
trees.. but still trees.

On the other hand, Minnesota is full of trees.. and you don't
hear much about UFOs there.

Of course Minnesotans are a weird bunch.. as stubborn as
any people ever to live.. at least where I grew up.. half
the state at least would assume that UFOs are "demons"
and wouldn't say anything.

That's another good subject.. how local cultural factors
impede the drawing of good correlations.

Kev

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

People love talking about the relationship between "UFOs" and
military bases.

There's been plenty of talk about UFOs and earthquake fault
correlations.

California certainly has plenty of both.

But I'm curious what the data would say about UFOs and trees.

Sonora has plenty of trees.. hell I'm driving through there in
a week.. have many times.. dry trees.. beetle bark dying
trees.. but still trees.

On the other hand, Minnesota is full of trees.. and you don't
hear much about UFOs there.

Of course Minnesotans are a weird bunch.. as stubborn as
any people ever to live.. at least where I grew up.. half
the state at least would assume that UFOs are "demons"
and wouldn't say anything.

That's another good subject.. how local cultural factors
impede the drawing of good correlations.

Kev

I'm from Minnesota lived here all my life and I have actually seen quite a few strange things. I just don't talk about it much.

Peace.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I only lived there my first 20 years, then left as I did not fit into the culture.
I was a nerd from a redneck town. My face got stomped into the dirt for the
first 16 years of my life.

But I guess your input supports my contention.. that probably lots of weird
stuff happens in Minnesota, but Minnesotans might not be prone to talk
about it.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I agree people would just think we are nuts. I've talked about a few things I've seen here on ats but that's about as far it goes. I don't feel like sitting in a mental ward, I'm not crazy I've just seen things.

Peace.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

hmmm i dont know how trees would enter in, ufos love to use their mythos, both military bases and geological places have been associated with aliens in a quite while

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

well read 10,000 pages+ of Frasiers Golden Bough and you'll
come to understand why trees matter.

Sort of.

Or Maize anyway.

There's a whole big world of stuff we never talk about..
nobody on this forum.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join