It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the violence Alex Jones has helped Cause.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah, right ...

No star, no flag for this. The idea is about as myopic as can be.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So............

Sandy Hook, he sells stuff, and the Pizza Shop.

YAWN!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Lumenari

Excellent example..

A) black lives matter isn’t even remotely a terrorist group..

B) when did you see blm put on a hillary Clinton fundraiser??

C) does BLM openly support democrats??

Nope.. remember them shouting down Bernie???

D) the democrats used to be the conservatives..

They wanted to CONSERVE slavery.. while the republicans wanted to ignore the traditional slavery and try something new..

Conservative= traditions > change

Liberal = change over traditions..

E) there are countless right wing terrorist attacks..

Dylan roof

The couple that went on a cop killing spree..

oklahoma city bombing.

Here ya go.. it has its own wiki page.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Keep sleeping on that pile of dead people Joshua.

Hope they keep you and your ideology warm.

In the morning? Go look in the mirror. The face you see is on the wrong side of history.

Sleep well!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don’t get why people on this thread are not calling him out.

Regardless of your political views this guy is like the giant skid mark if political media. He is the guy who makes us conspiracy theorists look like the crazy people.

In my view he does not deserve our support

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You mean as opposed to all the violence brain-damaged liberals and "progressives" cause?

Alex Jones? Seriously? I've never actually met ANYONE who takes Alex Jones seriously. Maybe your priorities are a bit askew.

You must be pretty desperate for a topic, hoss.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Regardless of your political views this guy is like the giant skid mark if political media. He is the guy who makes us conspiracy theorists look like the crazy people.

You really think people calling this thread garbage is because they support Jones?

Jones is an idiot, just like this thread.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Brought to you by Cracked, the bastion of journalistic integrity.

How dare you besmirch the journalistic integrity of cracked! Why, where would this country be without such serious and hard hitting articles as "7 best kinds of monkey: a drunk article"
www.cracked.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

What me worry?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm not a Alex Jones fan, but as with any spectrum, extremists exist.
For any doctrine that requires blind faith and 'preachers', extremists will unfortunately exist...

We need more people preaching fact, there are always blanks in evidence and trusting humans to fill them in with 'theories' simply isn't good enough to produce true justice.

We very often realise something illegal and messed up is afoot, but we can't tie all the ends together correctly, so vigilantes punish the wrong people.

We should use Alex Jones on ATS as an example of "How not be a conspiracy theorist".
I'm glad the spectrum exists , it's just unfortunate that someone has to always be at the end of it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You really think people calling this thread garbage is because they support Jones?

Jones is an idiot, just like this thread.

Thanks for pointing out the tactic. Smear an enemy and then target those that disagree as being supporters of the enemy in order to undermine dissent.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Probably because he's less relevant than Rush Limbaugh.

It's like you guys couldn't take down Rush, so you decided that Jones must be vulnerable or something. It's like if you can get just. one. pundit. banned, then you can start the avalanche and take them all out because if this one is bad ... well, that one over there must also be bad because he or she is just sooo close in his or her rhetoric.

Dude, free speech is free speech.

You are either for it or you're not.

Now, I don't pay any attention to Jones beyond what others point out here. If anyone gives him relevance, it's people like the OP who cry that he's allowed to exist. But c'mon! If Larry Flynt can publich Hustler and call it free speech, then Alex Jones can rant about gay frogs and do likewise.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Cracked is not a valid source of anything but terminal cases of Trump derangement syndrome.

Have you read cracked in the last five years? or at all?

I've seen people fooled by the onion claiming their articles are real. Sure Cracked leans to humor but they blend it with dark satire and real world, and have the facts to back it up.

Cracked may not be your number one source, but they are correct on one thing-he does flog these so called 'patriot seeds' among other snake oil survivalist BS-I've heard him spruik them on the show, which I listened to thrice due to pure curiosity. The guy is obviously suffering from high blood pressure and stress which would explain his anger and irrational outbursts, which is why he should take a break, not for his listeners sake but for his own because he will crazy himself into a coronary.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If he's going to crazy himself into a coronary, then the OP ought to want him to continue.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If he's going to crazy himself into a coronary, then the OP ought to want him to continue.

It's the only way to be sure.

Good Idea-maybe he could be resurrected at Bohemian Grove and all these rumors would be true! But in all honestly his behavior might indicate a serious health problem-he should just chill out and let some other bloated opinionated white man take the reigns, or we could start a petition to get Morgan Freeman narrate our favorite books. Don't lie to yourself, you know you want that.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I looked at it earlier. Saw stuff about Sandy Hook & Pizza Hut, but didnt notice any actual violence. Care to explain or are you just trying to headline burn passerby's?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm not defending AJ. He's a loon. No doubt.

But cracked has become garbage. It's leftist propaganda passed off as humor.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Joshin is the alex jones of ats. How did you guys not put that together?
Joshin hypes topics out of context quicker than AJ even
Half of joshins posts has him maniacally lol'ing and bwahaha'ing in defending his own outrageously phrased OP.
AJ and JC are great theater.

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: interupt42

Like what?!?!

Antifa? Antifa is an 18 month old “organization “ that no one supported..that Never held a fundraiser for hillary or any democrat..

That’s members almost certainly dont even vote..

The KKK puts on fundraisers for republicans every election.. they kkk were all VERY enthusiastic trump supporters.. the kkk are proud conservative Republicans..

There are 20, 000 times more right wing militants who are devout conservatives who pull off terrorist attacks..

Sjw snowflakes cannot be both armed maurauders and pansy snowflakes..

Those are conflicting conspiracies..

Aka .. propaganda meant for stupid people..
are you dumd, antifa is alot older the 18 months, are you 14 years old? You logic feels infantile.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join