It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT: Gulf States Offered Trump Election Help, Erik Prince Lied to Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So let me get this straight, eric trump is entangled in qatar. Saudi arabia and the UAE wants to help trump. Saudi and UAE sanction qatar... That's some odd help.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I never said anything about Eric Trump. Jared Kushner is the one with Qatar entanglements.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

good start here

πŸ˜‰

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lol

As we speak there is much collusion happening.
I wonder how much influence that the op believes dj had on the election?
He must be kingpin that hillary keeps outlining in all the ways she was stopped from winning.

I will say this though. DJ and eric is the potus greatest enemy in the 2020 election unless he cleans up his hunting act and we get some better big game repopulation programs working.
edit on 21-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ok, change the name.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
With posts like these, where one side of the story is always missing, all one has to do is read what is suspiciously left out to get a better grasp of the affair.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Please, tell me what is "suspiciously left out." I find it telling that rather than using the same time to explicitly point out what you're claiming is missing, you instead alleged that I had left something out.

That's not an argument, that's a spurious ad hominem.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Ok, change the name.

What are you talking about, I didn't change the name. You're the one who changed the name in my post from Jared Kushner to Eric Trump.

What are you trying to argue? Do you think that Jared Kushner hasn't been on Mueller's radar for his Qatar entanglements? Just because you only just learned of this latest news about these meetings, do you think it just now took Mueller by surprise too?

Remeber what Guiliani said; "Jaren Kushner is expendable."

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The worst defense is being defensive.

πŸ˜ΆπŸ’«
edit on May-21-2018 by xuenchen because: πŸ—£

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You should share your sage advice with Prez Trump! LOL

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So this Gulf Emissary won the election for Trump.

Always good to know new info !!

Good thing Trump has helped expose all these people.

😎🚬

I guess lying to congress is only a big deal if it is not your side doing it eh?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Guess so eh

✍😳

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

You should share your sage advice with Prez Trump! LOL

You should share yours with Hillary Clinton πŸ˜€

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Big whoop who cares. . Erik prince was just trying to do like he has been doing for years lining up business for his mercs. Hillary took millions from Saudi for access to classified Intel but that's not Important is it?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Please, tell me what is "suspiciously left out." I find it telling that rather than using the same time to explicitly point out what you're claiming is missing, you instead alleged that I had left something out.

That's not an argument, that's a spurious ad hominem.

The other side of the story. I’m not going to waste my time filling your audience in on what you leave out, when they can simply go read the source you provide. Your cherry picking, quote-mining, suppression of evidence to the contrary is wholly evident.
edit on 21-5-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

LOL...Ever the subterfuge. Why don't you ever just say what's on your mind, instead of creating verbal mazes and logical origami swans?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

LOL...Ever the subterfuge. Why don't you ever just say what's on your mind, instead of creating verbal mazes and logical origami swans?

Because I’d just end up calling you and the OP hopeless, arrogant bootlickers, hell-bent on spreading propaganda. But there are better ways to express a point.
edit on 21-5-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh! Is that what you've been trying to say all along? You could have saved yourself a lot of running around the flowery bush if you would have just said that in the first place, instead of criticizing us for not filling in the blanks of your logic!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh! Is that what you've been trying to say all along? You could have saved yourself a lot of running around the flowery bush if you would have just said that in the first place, instead of criticizing us for not filling in the blanks of your logic!

The big part left out is that the article just describes typical lobbying. That is somewhat ubiquitous in Washington even whe you throw in the failure to register (which is in dispute ). There is only an email trail that points to 2 meetings with Trump and some opinions on what Trump thought about it.

Setting up a back channel to a country is not unusual and unless Trump is personally profiting from decisions, this story just describes a long known issue in Washington.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join