It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator MARK WARNER Tells the DOJ-FBI to Fight Congressional Oversight.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's more of the same.

Parties change places, but it never changes.

I remember listening to the first part of that speech in the YouTube video and thinking, wow, that's great and finally a President who might do some good. Then I listened to the rest where I realized it was smoke and mirrors and deception. If you listen to it all, you will see what I mean if you listen honestly. He's saying the same thing as Warner.

I'm not at all deceived into thinking just because the party now in control is different that honest transparency will ever be reality. Warner is not alone and I have no doubt those on the other side are secretly applauding what he is saying. None of them want transparency and it's naive to think they do.
edit on 5/19/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What he's sayin g is that, yes, Obama's administration did illegal things, he just doesn't want anyone to have the evidence.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It is obvious that you dislike, disagree with the Constitution.

edit on Sat May 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"Obama was spying on all GOP candidates during the primaries.

When Trump won the nomination, Obama conspired with Clinton to frame Trump and take him out, illegally using at least the CIA, FBI, DOJ, UN, Fusion & UK intel, with slave media (many paid).

That's how HUGE this is"

twitter link

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Letter from Charles Grassley to Rod Rosenstein dated May 17th.

Grassley Sentate.Gov

Grassley asks again if Rosenstien granted unlimited FISA authority to Mueller.

Something is up!

edit on 19-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It appears that Mark Warner might be in for some pain.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23415805]Pyle

If people are paying attention the GOP in congress only wants oversight of ONE thing the DOJ/FBI is doing. I am pretty sure everyone here can see why DOJ/FBI are resisting because the investigation is still ongoing.

You're right, Gomer. I guess nobody has been paying attention. Nobody noticed that they were ONLY interested in the one thing which is currently tearing the country apart, and has been doing so for nearly two years.

Welp, we've been caught out guys. Not paying attention. Let's all pack it up and head home. I don't know what we were thinking...
edit on 20-5-2018 by Rewey because: Whoops.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

If people are paying attention the GOP in congress only wants oversight of ONE thing the DOJ/FBI is doing. I am pretty sure everyone here can see why DOJ/FBI are resisting because the investigation is still ongoing.

You're right, Gomer. I guess nobody has been paying attention. Nobody noticed that they were ONLY interested in the one thing which is currently tearing the country apart, and has been doing so for nearly two years.

Welp, we've been caught out guys. Not paying attention. Let's all pack it up and head home. I don't know what we were thinking...

They have oversight of the FBI/DOJ but they only things they care about are Trump/Clinton campaigns. They care the Trump's was investigated at all and Clinton's wasnt investigated enough, never mind the fact that the GOP have been directing the FBI/DOJ to investigate Clinton for decades. How do you think we found out about the Clinton server? Decades of investigations lead by the GOP.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Eventually we'll be just fine. How old is he again?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Yeah that ought tell you something. Lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's obvious you know NOTHING about me.
La di da.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sure they did.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Not as much as trump is.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani "I don't know for sure and neither does Trump whether the FBI planted a spy in the campaign. "
Wow a bit wishy washy no?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
Good for you!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Everybody left.
I win.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Everybody left.
I win.

Is that how debates work for you? How telling.
edit on 20-5-2018 by Rewey because: Whoops.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They have oversight of the FBI/DOJ but they only things they care about are Trump/Clinton campaigns. They care the Trump's was investigated at all and Clinton's wasnt investigated enough, never mind the fact that the GOP have been directing the FBI/DOJ to investigate Clinton for decades. How do you think we found out about the Clinton server? Decades of investigations lead by the GOP.

But that's exactly what oversight is...? They don't scrutinise 100% of the actions and decisions of the FBI/DOJ. They don't need to. They scrutinise issues or actions which are controversial, or pertinent to matters of particular significance, or if multiple parties are aggrieved.

I'm not sure what point you're making? Are you saying they should be requesting documents on everything the FBI or DOJ does?
edit on 20-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

How do you think we found out about the Clinton server?

Guccifer and Sidney Blumenthal come to mind.
edit on 20-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 19, 2018

Unbelievable that a sitting U.S. Senator would demand that the Department of Justice(DOJ) AND Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) OBSTRUCT THE U.S. CONGRESS from executing its Oversight of those agencies. Congress CREATED and FUNDS the DOJ/FBI!

According to Mark Warner (D-VA), it would be “irresponsible” and “potentially illegal” for congressional oversight to keep demanding records from the FBI and DOJ about their spying and surveillance activity against the campaign of Donald Trump.

Senator Mark Warner has a conflict here.

Warner is on the "Gang-of-Eight". Coincidentally, the Gang-of-Eight conduct all oversight over DOJ and FBI covert and counterintelligence operations…. including those covert actions that took place in 2016.
More, including Warner's letter to the DOJ at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-149440

Doesn't this tell any reasonable person that Senator Mark Warner is trying to keep SOMETHING hidden? I wonder what role HE played in the failed, illegal attempts to Help Hillary, and to Hurt both Candidate/President Trump?

-CareWeMust

Warner is a turd and only cares about being #withher hopefully he joins her in the unemployment line soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join