It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator MARK WARNER Tells the DOJ-FBI to Fight Congressional Oversight.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
May 19, 2018

Unbelievable that a sitting U.S. Senator would demand that the Department of Justice(DOJ) AND Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) OBSTRUCT THE U.S. CONGRESS from executing its Oversight of those agencies. Congress CREATED and FUNDS the DOJ/FBI!

According to Mark Warner (D-VA), it would be “irresponsible” and “potentially illegal” for congressional oversight to keep demanding records from the FBI and DOJ about their spying and surveillance activity against the campaign of Donald Trump.

Senator Mark Warner has a conflict here.

Warner is on the "Gang-of-Eight". Coincidentally, the Gang-of-Eight conduct all oversight over DOJ and FBI covert and counterintelligence operations…. including those covert actions that took place in 2016.
More, including Warner's letter to the DOJ at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-149440

Doesn't this tell any reasonable person that Senator Mark Warner is trying to keep SOMETHING hidden? I wonder what role HE played in the failed, illegal attempts to Help Hillary, and to Hurt both Candidate/President Trump?

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/19/2018 by carewemust because: slight adjustment

+10 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I guess they have given up pretending Obama's DoJ and FBI were spying on Trump and his campaign - they now move on to the cover up.

+7 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Warner: Enemy of The People: Check.

Unbelievable, he sits on a committee that's purpose is oversight and he subverts the process. Slimeball of the first magnitude and deep state prostitute.

He better be looking for land in New Zealand if he wants to escape a pissed off America with pitch forks.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow.

He's in favor of an all powerful secret police is he? Rather reminiscent of Eastern Bloc nations.

Nice. I'm sure he'll be reelected, too.

+8 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow, so this moron is advocating for a rogue intelligence community without any supervision. This guy should be removed from office and prosecuted for treason.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They are making it obvious now.

The names will be on record soon for all to see.

toktoktok

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you're alright with an intelligence apparatus that is without supervision? Laugh it up. Just don't complain later, otherwise it'll be just a tad bit hypocritical.

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This isn't about 'looking at' Donald Trump.

This is a about a US Senator telling the DOJ and the FBI that they should not bend to Congressional oversight.

This is a man that is at the apex of Congressional oversight, the 'Gang of Eight', doing his best to tell the agencies to cover up what they have been up to during the 2016 campaign... and afterwards.

edit on Sat May 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It doesn't matter. The Trump hate ALWAYS takes precedence. It's like a reflex with these folks. They simply cannot help themselves.

Hopefully they'll get the help they need.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Wow, so this moron is advocating for a rogue intelligence community without any supervision. This guy should be removed from office and prosecuted for treason.

Well he's thinking that the only thing going to save "us" now are rogues. Not the people and heck knows, not the law or the constitution. This is what stepping out the closet looks like.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I guess they have given up pretending Obama's DoJ and FBI were spying on Trump and his campaign - they now move on to the cover up.

I'm still having trouble getting my head around the fact of this Republican Trump doj not willing to work with Republican committees in Congress.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clapper Warner Brennan and God knows who else must be part of that secret society that the FBI referred to.

By the way, I love those visuals that you add to your posts.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Sillyolme
More faux rage.
This is getting hilarious.
Oh they shouldn't look at him. He's innocent. Waa stop picking on my president.

I laugh til my sides hurt every day now.

You've been saying this since before there was evidence of how deeply corrupt the IC is.

My guess is that at some point it turned to nervous laughter.

Why people keep responding to said poster is beyond me. Delusional doesnt even begin to scratch the surface.

Its obvious trolling on it's part. But it actually believes the nonsesne it's spouting all over ATS. Mental ignore button has made my time here much more bareable.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm still having trouble getting my head around the fact of this Republican Trump doj not willing to work with Republican committees in Congress.

There is a whole lot of information that has yet to be made public.
I have hope that we will understand what you are asking sometime soon.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust

There is a whole lot of information that has yet to be made public.
I have hope that we will understand what you are asking sometime soon.

If people are paying attention the GOP in congress only wants oversight of ONE thing the DOJ/FBI is doing. I am pretty sure everyone here can see why DOJ/FBI are resisting because the investigation is still ongoing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join