It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You might find this interesting, Texas shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

The second doctor says they are always prepared for these drills. The first doctor smiles a little in one part of his interview, sort of like this is from a drill. So, is this video of the drill? Or is there something wrong with what we are being told about this incident.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Both docs's had really odd smiles at odd times. Also, if you have ever known an ER doctor or even the Admin of an ER, they are NEVER this cheery after anything bad happens, they hate to see people badly hurt, especially when it was caused by someone else on purpose. I've seen doc's come out visibly distraught, sometimes angry, sometimes almost in tears, when people have come in with gun shots or as a victim of DUI. Even with it is an attempted suicide, drug overdose or other actions in which people directly hurt themselves and the patient is in questionable health, the doc's are usually "down" and definitely not almost giddy.

The tone was off as well. He had no sense of urgency, despair or a sense of being distraught in his voice. It almost sounded like he just won a trip to Disney world or Las Vegas.

Please, someone show me one real doctor who can act like this guy after receiving patients from a mass shooting. Look at 50+ years of footage of doctors in war zones and not once have you ever seen a doc smile or laugh like these clowns. Their voices are usually deeper (from concern/emotion) and a little shakey and they speak direct and concisely b/c they have adrenaline going and that make the mind SHARP and they don't forget the things these guys did (unless they were operating for 12-24 hours straight in a field hospital or something).

This just smells bad, AGAIN!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

sorry, i'll take it back.
i'll try with 'you youtube professors'. better?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: slatesteam

sorry, i'll take it back.
i'll try with 'you youtube professors'. better?

Helpful. Troll much?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
you have no experience of a certain situation but the people involved don't act the way you expect based on... what, your imagination? your years of studying human psychology? watching movies?

a school had a drill. they're all having drills now.

this is a bad thread, and you should feel bad.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would find it very conceivable some of these events “might” be preplanned by nefarious forces that seek to do the US harm.

I went through hundreds of nuclear blast drills, tornado drill, and fire drills all through my schooling from the mid-60s to just past the mid-70s, Never once was there an actual event a week or two (or ever) after any of those drills. Not saying there hasn’t been school shootings caused by a few psycho students, however the shootings moving from state to state does seem a bit odd. Almost as if structured to ensure residents of multiple states become enraged as the mindless fear spreads across the country.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed

originally posted by: wylekat
and apparently there was a drill held a week or two ago for this very incident.

What would be of much interest would be who attended the drill, and who attended the actual incident. If the names match, I'd be horribly suspicious at that point.

An active shooter drill in the US? The country where school shootings are happening at an alarming rate?
Now, why in the world would this school have drill?
Must be a conspiracy! Not.

What you may want to ask yourself is, why does EVERY mass casualty event in the U.S.A. have a drill related to the exact same scenario beforehand? Many even have them DURING the actual event, such as Parkland, 9/11, and the ludicrous Boston Marathon bombing.

The media, and F.B.I. arriving before the local police with hand selected students to interview, all with the same scripted message while ignoring thousands of other students, at Parkland doesn't seem odd to you?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Every. Single. Time.

"False flag!" "Ther' tryna take muh gunz"

Do you have any idea how many hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be on board to fake these? Kids are dead, friends and family are grieving, witnesses are scarred for life. Have a little respect.
edit on 19-5-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

What would be of much interest would be who attended the drill, and who attended the actual incident. If the names match, I'd be horribly suspicious at that point.

An active shooter drill in the US? The country where school shootings are happening at an alarming rate?

What you may want to ask yourself is, why does EVERY mass casualty event in the U.S.A. have a drill related to the exact same scenario beforehand? Many even have them DURING the actual event, such as Parkland, 9/11, and the ludicrous Boston Marathon bombing.

The media, and F.B.I. arriving before the local police with hand selected students to interview, all with the same scripted message while ignoring thousands of other students, at Parkland doesn't seem odd to you?

Of course things seem odd. I'm only saying that a drill before hand (in this specific shooting) doesn't scream "conspiracy" to me.

+8 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Every. Single. Time.

Do you have any idea how many hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be on board to fake these? Kids are dead, friends and family are grieving, witnesses are scarred for life. Have a little respect.

A drill precedes or coincides with them.
Every. Single. Time.
Asking pertinent questions and making keen observations should be adamantly encouraged, not discouraged.
It is not callous or disrespectful to demand answers to real questions, and obvious hidden hand involvement. In fact, it is callous and disrespectful to REFUSE to do so. If there are casualties, then stop allowing the government to spoon-feed the public the same ridiculous answers and agenda based policy corrections. Every. Single. Time.

I've had it. I'm fed up with the God dammed lies!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Of course things seem odd. I'm only saying that a drill before hand (in this specific shooting) doesn't scream "conspiracy" to me.

Fair enough, I apologize if it seemed that I was yelling at you. I'm just pissed off and frustrated at the state of affairs in this country.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think everyone is pissed off. We just are looking at things through a different pair of glasses.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You might find this interesting if you've
been locked away in the barn on a quaker
farm your whole life. Or not!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"they" appreciate your support.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

You got your head on right.....dang....we're outnumbered here....I think I know why.....an avalanche of nay sayers early in the threads....I just can see this stuff

good to know ya , bud
edit on 19-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I really can't watch him anymore. I find it all quite embarrassing.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Every. Single. Time.

Not as many as you think. Don’t even have to clue in local first responders (since if they didn’t respond appropriately it would instantly raise suspicions). It’s not about faking the “attack”; it’s about setting up the proper scapegoat to further a political (or other) agenda.

But by all means, blindly trust our US government (especially the alphabet agencies) to never do anything so untoward. Or, perhaps, review documented proven history of things that have been done to US citizens around the world, including the US, to further various agendas. Start with known “experiments” on US citizens.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Every. Single. Time.

Not as many as you think. Don’t even have to clue in local first responders (since if they didn’t respond appropriately it would instantly raise suspicions). It’s not about faking the “attack”; it’s about setting up the proper scapegoat to further a political (or other) agenda.

But by all means, blindly trust our US government (especially the alphabet agencies) to never do anything so untoward. Or, perhaps, review documented proven history of things that have been done to US citizens around the world, including the US, to further various agendas. Start with known “experiments” on US citizens.

star for that one....you knocked it outta the park....home run son

the nwo boys are inventing.....inventing new evil ways......
edit on 19-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Maybe because those are the only ones he could take from his father... where he got the Guns from

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My little cousin is in second grade, in West Virginia, and she came home from school one day and started climbing the fence in her backyard. My Aunt asked her what she was doing, she said we had a school shooter drill today & we have to run outside and climb over the fence to get to safety, so I am practicing so I don't get shot.

Every school in the country is doing school shooting drills now, so anytime a school shooting happens the drill will be mentioned by media.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join