It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meghan singing "God save the Queen" PMSL

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spingersbane

Haha no! Now she's royalty she'll be treated at the private Lindo wing of St Mary's Hospital if she's sick, no waiting on trolley beds in corridors for her lol.
To be fair though, I've had some of my best care and treatment in a hospital corridor, I don't give a # about the setting I just want top class treatment...and I've had that at all times in my life.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm I was thinking.

If you kill William and his line off the any child between Harry and Megan will be eligible to become and US President.....

Maybe US Brita are playing long term here

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Haha I've said that loads of times, but minus the loss of William et all.
Meghan needs to get the child born on US soil though to be a natural born citizen. US law prohibits a US president accepting a foreign title, but does not prevent a natural born citizen, born with a title, from being POTUS.

It would be an interesting scenario and probably easy to do over the 40 years of grooming the US masses with their US royalty on TV throughout their childhood. Once the dynasty is established, middle aged prince or princess stands for president (my guess as a Democrat) and the takeover is complete.

If I was king of the UK (William by then) and my nephew or whatever was president of the US then # yeah, I'd have massive influence over him.
The Crown wins again, but did it ever really lose?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Meghan needs to get the child born on US soil though to be a natural born citizen. US law prohibits a US president accepting a foreign title, but does not prevent a natural born citizen, born with a title, from being POTUS.

It would be an interesting scenario and probably easy to do over the 40 years of grooming the US masses with their US royalty on TV throughout their childhood. Once the dynasty is established, middle aged prince or princess stands for president (my guess as a Democrat) and the takeover is complete.

If I was king of the UK (William by then) and my nephew or whatever was president of the US then # yeah, I'd have massive influence over him.

Lets see what happens when Harry rips Mags knickers off!

Lovely eyes she has said Yoda...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Lets see what happens when Harry rips Megs knickers off!

Lovely eyes she has said Yoda...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

She has got lovely eyes

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

She has got lovely eyes

I can picture those eyes looking up at me right now...

Right... time to cook dinner methinks before the missus asks why there is a ton of drool on the patio table!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Haha enjoy!
Snails and frogs legs is it?
Imagine if we ate that here, they'd be battered, fried, and served with chip shop curry sauce lol

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Haha enjoy!
Snails and frogs legs is it?
Imagine if we ate that here, they'd be battered, fried, and served with chip shop curry sauce lol

Just simple fish and rice tonight...

I miss fish n chips (the old fashioned way) so much!

Sniff sniff...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I had some the other day sat at the harbour in the sun, I feel your pain bro!
...I wonder if Meghan has tried a good old fashioned battered sausage yet?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

...I wonder if Meghan has tried a good old fashioned battered sausage yet?

No comment...😉

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Lol British banter, love it

I wonder if the royals eat common people food though. I can't imagine the queen ordering chips in gravy and a scotch egg. Maybe they do sometimes, you know, slumming it to get down with the serfs and peasants.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Lol British banter, love it

I wonder if the royals eat common people food though. I can't imagine the queen ordering chips in gravy and a scotch egg. Maybe they do sometimes, you know, slumming it to get down with the serfs and peasants.

I can just picture old Liz staggering in after a Saturday night piss up with her mates and frying up a couple of egg sarnies... 😀😩

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Haha yes!
Done a bit too much Gin but managing to hold it together in the safety of her private kitchen, thinking "I've gotta eat, I've gotta eat", while not wanting to bump into Phillip and have to listen to whatever bull# he's going on about today.
"...just gotta look straight for 2pm, we can do this Liz!" as she's looking in the mirror.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Haha yes!
Done a bit too much Gin but managing to hold it together in the safety of her private kitchen, thinking "I've gotta eat, I've gotta eat", while not wanting to bump into Phillip and have to listen to whatever bull# he's going on about today.
"...just gotta look straight for 2pm, we can do this Liz!" as she's looking in the mirror.

You Brits are tough!
Who can eat after Gin???!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Royal babies have their dummies/pacifiers dipped in Gin by the half hour, didn't you know that?! Sheesh, get with the programme, and expect a royal president in 50 years from the US prince who will be a natural born citizen lol, she'll go into early labour while visiting her mother or something...you read it here first.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Fine with me as long as I can keep my coffee, you all don't try to cancel sunshine...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Haha yes!!
The constitution shall be re-written, you shall have drizzle rain crap weather in summer, except for two days of every month, and except for Florida and TN where the sun shall shine every day

EDIT
...by royal decree of course...resistance is futile

edit on 22-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join