It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meghan singing "God save the Queen" PMSL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohthewey778

Resistance is futile, you can never ditch, you will be assimilated...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What miserable existence you must experience in this life. Thanks for sharing and reminding me why it's good to he alive. I'm an American War Vet with 23 Years of SERVICE, and I KNOW there is a CREATOR of the entire Universe that makes the SUN shine on the just and unjust. Have a Great Weekend!
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Lol, you KNOW do you?

Okay, and I'm happy not miserable cheers dude, I can only hope that the monarch, head of the Anglican church will save my soul...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: DBCowboy

Does this mean we're under British rule again?

If the White house is on fire (again) than yes.....if not,than no.

It might be- there's a sickly orange glow coming out of the windows.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ehh.-
edit on 19-5-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Ah. Well the Sex Pistols and Punk died, while the UK Monarchy remains.

On topic and on the national anthem. Meghan Markle (or should we say the Duchess of Sussex) is rolling towards British Citizenship, so why not sing it?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That gown was hideous tho

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MIAMI305

What?! I thought it was gorgeous. Personal tastes I guess.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
On topic and on the national anthem. Meghan Markle (or should we say the Duchess of Sussex) is rolling towards British Citizenship, so why not sing it?
Oh of course, I get you, I just chuckled at it, like 'God save our grandmother in law" if you get me.
It's a crap anthem in my opinion anyway, Rule Brittania would be a better choice in my mind, I'd probably sing that.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
It was ok. Nice but plain.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

The 'plain' style gave it the beauty in my opinion, that, and the fact she is pretty hot anyway, she could have worn a potato sack and still nailed it.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: MIAMI305

What?! I thought it was gorgeous. Personal tastes I guess.

It would look much better thrown on the bedroom floor!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Haha yes! Good job they have big bedrooms in palaces because that dress would carpet a house the amount of cloth lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Haha yes! Good job they have big bedrooms in palaces because that dress would carpet a house the amount of cloth lol

Knowing Harry the dress was probably chucked on the dungeon floor before he got her shackled up to that St Andrews cross and donned his gimp mask

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And I reckon Meg would be up for that unlike Will's misses Kate, she strikes me as probably boring, but then they say it's the quiet ones to watch.

...anyway, what is your position on royalist/parliamentarian in my other thread? You pledged allegiance to her Maj at one time same as I did, pop in there let us know if we'd be on the same team or in each others sights.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I've just been watching the royal wedding and I wish them well as I do any married couple who I don't know, but I actually laughed watching her sing "God save the queen" she has beem assimilated, resistance is futile lol.
I've never sung it and I'm a Brit, I'm passionately against a constitutional monarchy, and I don't believe in any gods.
Not a big discussion thread here, just making a statement, but I liked the black US bishop or whatever he was making his speech about love. Definitely a good influence from the US, less stuffy than usual.
I liked 'stand by me' by the black choir as well.
...but Meg singing God save the queen, PMSL!

How can An Americian Woman sing god save the queen, and MEAN it ????????????????????????????????

She is obviously a good little loyalist.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsAreDumb

Give it 50 years and you'll be re-assimilated, the first child will be born on US soil and become a natural born citizen, then after a lifetime of grooming the American people will stand for POTUS and then the empire is complete.
...you read it first on ATS

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Give it 50 years and you'll be re-assimilated, the first child will be born on US soil and become a natural born citizen, then after a lifetime of grooming the American people will stand for POTUS and then the empire is complete.
...you read it first on ATS

Already am assimilated....... Cant get more assimilated as Kent.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

PMSL! I assumed you were in the states lol, Kent, yes, quite the last bastion of royalist sentiments.
...and would I sell myself out to join that family firm? Probably lol, good earner for sure.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

PMSL! I assumed you were in the states lol, Kent, yes, quite the last bastion of royalist sentiments.
...and would I sell myself out to join that family firm? Probably lol, good earner for sure.

Dunno.

The royal family and pretty much slaves to the state. Sure slaves living in luxury but not free at all. Every step is wtched and every uttering monitored. Never able to retire...... Sounds like hell.

What pissed me off is how Megan got her marriage visa and thousands of other brits including me are struggling to bring in a foreign spouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join