It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok Kev I get you, I know you’ve been peppering your posts with both tales of high strangeness and also deception within the MIC, I’m not picking on anyone in particular. Yet, it does seem that the constant negativity overall has now made almost all topics in this field off limits to anything but negative echo comments.

I value your input for sure and you and many others have made us all think more broadly. No-one wants the opposite.

My point mainly was that these guys in Washington, Langley, Nevada, wherever in the US, are only a very small part of what is going on and probably ARE clueless and looking for help like you or I.

That’s where we all come in.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

I don't disagree with you.

Kev

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I’ve heard that these UFOs could possibly be time travelers from Earth’s future. It would make a lot of sense. I also noted their ability to operate undersea. There could be undersea bases.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
CNN ran a story about this a few months ago which included footage from the jets in question and an interview with the pilot, I believe. It seems like a legit story to me, even if this report was fabricated.

edit on 20amSun, 20 May 2018 01:32:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The broad brush strokes of the report match up to what the pilot in the interview stated as having happened. I find the report well written by someone very familiar with the vernacular common to that branch. The only thing about the report I found odd were the references to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is such an easily manipulable source I find it disturbing to thing a report by and for the military would use Wikipedia as a reliable reference. With that being said...I served in the military for a long enough period of time to know some people are not always the sharpest tools in the shed.

Also something to consider is at the time this report being written the Internet and sites like Wikipedia carried a certain level of credibility. This was written during a time of the burgeoning Internet long before the stigma of mass disinformation and fake news took over. Therefore at the time this report was written Wikipedia was considered a credible source of information.

EDIT: I know an F18 pilot who personally knows the F18 pilot in the CNN interview. His comments about that pilot were pretty telling. He told me he was a very pragmatic person and exceptionally professional and no-nonsense type of man. Not the type you would typically find willing to fabricate a story. He also told me he spoke with him at length about the incident and he divulged a lot more to him than what was reported publicly.

edit on 20-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
Hypothetical Question. What would happen if, in a world where the theoretical military capabilities of all countries where MORE OR LESS known to each other and each of the major powers has a series of MORE OR LESS effective standoff weapons that kept each other at bay, one of those world powers was discovered to have secretly achieved a level of technology that GREATLY reduced the effectiveness of the other countries weapons and gave one country an overwhelming advantage?
:

Hypothetical? Isn't this basically what happened when a particular country learned how to split the atom, 80 some years ago?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Does anyone know when the movie comes out? Wanna take my kids after we see Solo-A Star Wars Story

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Gotta love the sensationalism. "Somewhere in the bowels of the pentagon" But he already has it so it's not in the bowels is it? It's in his hands.

LMAO

Knapp is a show man, it's all about selling the story, making it interesting, this is nothing earth shattering , we all know this already just read the book about Skinwalker.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Real deal?There is another version but highly classified that will never be released, so there you go.

Where knapp goes, so does the money, and usually Bigelow and the other bob

Real deal in that it is what it claims to be (written as part of a Pentagon program) not that the claims have any substance.
The claim is that there is another highly classified version but we have no way of knowing if that is true or not.

George Knapp reminds me of that helpful guy in Scooby Doo that always seems to be where the ghost is.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Need-to-know basis.

"Hey go to these coordinates and tell me what our new top secret craft looks like to you under cloak. See if you can follow it. Here's a picture so you know what to look for." lol

Pilots are not high level. The Pentagon wants unbiased reaction on how well their experimental cloaking works, as if it were an enemy encounter, not someone who knows the details. If the pilot knows what he's looking for, or where it came from the data is skewed. Obviously ufo "researchers" have no military experience..
edit on 20-5-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

MORE INFO....
The author of the blackvault, states on Reddit's r/ufo forum, that investigative journalist Leslie Kean (one of the authors of the original NY TIMES article that broke the AATIP story) stated that this 13 page report was done by BAASS, a contractor, which is connected to the AATIP program.

there is a large possibility this was not prepared BY the Pentagon, but rather, was sent TO the Pentagon. We can probably assume by a contractor, like BAAS, which is connected to the AATIP program. This is supported by the style of the report itself, and the footnotes used on the bottom of the record. It’s fairly rare to see non-government sources, especially Wikipedia, which is used quite often as a source.

EDIT - ADDITION - 5/19/18 11:48PM Pacific Time - Thanks to u/paulscottanderson for alerting me to this post To make matters a bit more confusing, investigative journalist Leslie Kean (one of the authors of the original NY TIMES article that broke the AATIP story) sent out a post on Facebook on May 19, 2018, the day after Mr. Knapp's news story was published, and she statedshe had this record back in 2017, and she said that it was from BAASS. This contradicts the story, because BAASS is not the Pentagon, and if they did prepare it on an official basis/submission as part of their contract, then private contracted reports/analyses follow the same guidelines (like a classification statement/stamp/header/footer) as I noted above.

www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I’ve heard that these UFOs could possibly be time travelers from Earth’s future. It would make a lot of sense. I also noted their ability to operate undersea. There could be undersea bases.
I've seen it with my own eyes we're not alone. There is something more advanced then us and it's here. Sooner or later we're going to find out what it's intentions are. Time travelers who knows? They could have made us for all we know. What ever it is it can travel the vastness of time and space it's a hell of a lot more advanced then we are.
edit on 20-5-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Welcome to the desert of the "real" and other such rabbit holes are available

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Didn't they state when the original story broke that there were 37 technical reports that were completed? Surely this is part of one of those..

Again with no chain of custody, author or stamps as to its origins, what do we do it with it?

The swamp gets even more murky...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Whatever the origin of this report it has to have been updated/created in 2009 or later because the snapshot from Google Earth is dated as 2009. The text typography also looks very like that from your standard template from MS Word 2007. So a good estimation would be that the report was written in 2009.

However , the lack of any identifying references, official stamps, who the intended recipients and even an author and their status are very strange and throw huge doubts on its credibility. We should also question the credibility of those promoting it as 'prepared by and for the military' ,without mentioning these factors and questioning them.

Other information about the Carrier Group has been available in one of the 200+ threads on ATS about this topic for a while.

The Nimitz carrier group did not even sail together until nearly a week after the reported incident according to this report : www.navy.mil...

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Carrier Strike Group 11 reached a milestone in training Nov. 20 when the warships completed their first group sail off the coast of Southern California.

USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59), USS Chafee (DDG 90), USS Higgins (DDG 76) and Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 11 joined forces underway for the first time to conduct group training.

According to Cmdr. Robert Hospodar, strike group surface operations officer, the group sail was an important step toward integrating the individual units and establishing lines of communication.

In an earlier report the ships did not leave port as 'virtual' exercises were taking place : www.navy.mil...

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Tactical Training Group Pacific (TACTRAGRUPAC) and four ships of Commander, Carrier Strike Group (CCSG) 11 conducted a virtual exercise Oct. 26-27 via secure wide area network and satellite, while they remained in port at bases in San Diego and Hawaii....

"This was an integrated strike group operations simulation," said Cmdr. Robert Hospodar, CCSG 11 surface operations officer. "It allowed us to practice our warfighting skills, our pre-planned responses and our interoperability with each other."

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise."

Make of that what you will. It sounds like this might all have been some form of test.

But my guess would be someone like say Elizondo was sent this 'informal' report about the incident or decided he'd type up his own report on it. But it ultimately went nowhere. It's probably still hidden in a file of his old stuff at the Pentagon somewhere but it's not classified because of that. So when its claimed it was prepared by and for military people that is probably true. But as Zondo has even claimed; his immediate boss didn't know what he was working on (AATIP/AAWSAP....whatever its called). None of those acronyms are used in that report either.

There's too much smoke and mirrors at play here. So far no one still working for the Pentagon has admitted to anything more than AATIP did exist and produced reams of paper work but was of little value. I'd suggest that is what we are looking at here.

edit on 20/5/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It seems that report was written in 2009 by a navy analyst on behalf of the AATIP, written in blank paper as that apparently made it possible to send it to BAASS and their subcontractors. And apparently the whole investigation was "unofficial".

Details with sources here: parabunk.blogspot.com...

That other "highly classified version" is most likely more or less the same. So unfortunately, this sloppy investigation report might be all we get.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There is now enough quality info on "tic tac" that any reasonable
person would have to agree that they have been "had".

This same dynamic happens frequently.

But the depth of the mania will not be reduced.

I guess I understand why Kit Green is more interested
in researching the mania about "UFOs" itself, than
the actual "Phenomenon".

The Phenomenon is very difficult to research... the
mania in people, despite there often being no foundation
to have any of the beliefs whatsoever, is the real
"disclosure".

Now I understand that some people here have been
surrounded by this stuff their entire lives.. and/or
some people have had close encounters of the
2nd or 3rd kind.. (like I have). So in cases like
that the mania is MORE understandable.. but
still, to understand the physiological basis
of the mania is directly part of the "real"
5% that Kit Green and others (such as myself)
discuss.

Kev

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

originally posted by: darkbake
I've seen it with my own eyes we're not alone. There is something more advanced then us and it's here. Sooner or later we're going to find out what it's intentions are. Time travelers who knows? They could have made us for all we know. What ever it is it can travel the vastness of time and space it's a hell of a lot more advanced then we are.

Care to enlighten us on your U.F.O. experience?

Thnx...
edit on 20-5-2018 by Erno86 because: added an deleted a word

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Probably just warming us up for Project Bluebeam. I suspect that's the reason it made the mainstream news, as well as why they weren't able to lock onto it with any radar system. It's a Hologram. You can't lock onto a light, but the heat signature can still be seen. The more we believe in UFO's, the better Project Bluebeam will work on us. We all know that there's no way in hell that Christians, Jews and Islam will ever agree to a peace plan, so in order to get everyone to collectively agree to the New World Order, they will have to stage an event that fools people into believing there's an alien attack, with a Holographic Satel-light show, and then all countries will band together to fight off the (staged) alien attack...which is actually just technology of ours that has been hidden from the public in Black Projects. It will be so terrifying that men's hearts will fail them, just at having seen the spectacle. They may even release some Chimera's from deep underground, where the blasphemous genome projects happen. I don't think the light show will stop anyone's heart, but huge, monstrously unexplained, genetically altered abominations would. More UFO's are being released by the Government lately, and you have to ask why? It doesn't benefit them at all to release anything to the public on UFO's, unless they had an agenda where we were to slowly start believing, simply because THEY released the material. This is Predictive Programming, and there will be a stage Alien Attack in the future.

Werner Von Braun admits to Dr. Carol Rosin that the "last card" dropped, after terrorism, asteroid scares, and Weather anomalies....would be a staged attack by Aliens from outer space, then giggled at our ignorance. The talk of weapons in space, are actually weapons of psychological tacticians to be used on you.

edit on 20-5-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am pretty convinced that the Tic-tac 2004 incident happened, from the witness testimony alone.

Whatever the "tic-tac" was, it struck me that the descriptions given is eerily similar to what was described by a former US Marine as having crashed in Peru in around 1998 I think it was.

I know some might disregard this as part of the disclosure efforts of Greer, but I feel we should retain whatever babies we can however much we abhor the bathwater. Same with the Tic-tac thing, in my opinion.

Anyonelse been thinking the Tic-tac sounds similar to the Peru "craft"?

Cheers,
BT

ETA: This is the Peru case testimony for those who don't remember.

edit on 20-5-2018 by beetee because: Added the Peru testimony video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join