It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For You ... the 144,000....Doncha luv it, tell of the Rapture timing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I hope you can follow me, I am poor at writing. 12 was the number of tribes based on the twelve sons of Jacob. Jacobs name became Israel, thus the twelve tribes of Israel. 12 is an ancient number used in heaven, a number used by God to represent the wholeness of authority and the complete body of a group, His group....thus 12 apostles of Jesus was the number to chosen to hold the authority of the Church as established by Jesus.
The number in the scriptures was 144000, the reason was to show 12x12 x a thousand to show these same numbers in great magnitude.
Based on knowing 10 being Gods portion, thus ten percent is what the lord requires in tithes from our yearly gain, such as when Abraham went to give to Melchizedek his offerings after rescuing Lot. So the meaning of 10 being also a heavenly number showing "The Lord's portion", so ten times 1000 is to show the Lords portion in it's fullness. Again 12 X 12 x 10 X 1000.
So what the number is actually saying, the Lords portion times the lords authority or promise upon the whole body or fullness of his people. It is like also like saying the fullness of Israel. Not meaning Israel as a nation we see today but as it will be, also Israel relating to the children of Abraham (later called Israel,) and those adopted into his inheritance on the world.
The number represents all faithful or Gods portion of His children in its fullness. God is not cutting out His children which are not counted above the actual number of 144000. He is only stating his purpose in another way. It's deeper then what I have provided but in the interest of being brief........Thanks for your post.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blindmancc
I hope you can follow me, I am poor at writing. 12 was the number of tribes based on the twelve sons of Jacob. Jacobs name became Israel, thus the twelve tribes of Israel. 12 is an ancient number used in heaven, a number used by God to represent the wholeness of authority and the complete body of a group, His group....thus 12 apostles of Jesus was the number to chosen to hold the authority of the Church as established by Jesus.
The number in the scriptures was 144000, the reason was to show 12x12 x a thousand to show these same numbers in great magnitude.
Based on knowing 10 being Gods portion, thus ten percent is what the lord requires in tithes from our yearly gain, such as when Abraham went to give to Melchizedek his offerings after rescuing Lot. So the meaning of 10 being also a heavenly number showing "The Lord's portion", so ten times 1000 is to show the Lords portion in it's fullness. Again 12 X 12 x 10 X 1000.
So what the number is actually saying, the Lords portion times the lords authority or promise upon the whole body or fullness of his people. It is like also like saying the fullness of Israel. Not meaning Israel as a nation we see today but as it will be, also Israel relating to the children of Abraham (later called Israel,) and those adopted into his inheritance on the world.
The number represents all faithful or Gods portion of His children in its fullness. God is not cutting out His children which are not counted above the actual number of 144000. He is only stating his purpose in another way. It's deeper then what I have provided but in the interest of being brief........Thanks for your post.

The number is based upon preserving and rebuilding genetic parity among the 12 different groups of races....equal numbers or viable reproductive populations of each.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

and they had to change John 1:18.......to a small g....god....big mistake

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I can see that...yes.....the even division......wonderin about that

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I can see that...yes.....the even division......wonderin about that

Don't read to much into it....yes there are 17 million JWs worldwide....but it all began because the left-field perspectives of 2 men whose paths intersected and who worked together and were ultimately SANCTIONED by a bigger power....you know those old family stories aren't always so accurate....but they can be pretty close.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

oh...so well put

that's plowing deep.....great writing sparks with me!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ummm, where did you get this??? I was a JW for 22 years. My mother is still one — 64 years in. I don’t know a single JW that even know what the Pleiades are. The universe is a taboo subject for them. Too much knowledge and questions can be attained by studying them— so they frown on this.

And they never believed that God was a human in the flesh, Jesus yes, God no. But not from the Pleiades.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Ummm, where did you get this??? I was a JW for 22 years. My mother is still one — 64 years in. I don’t know a single JW that even know what the Pleiades are. The universe is a taboo subject for them. Too much knowledge and questions can be attained by studying them— so they frown on this.

And they never believed that God was a human in the flesh, Jesus yes, God no. But not from the Pleiades.

Ummmm...I kinda got it from one of my relatives one of the the two men who founded the religion....just saying ....the average JW would be blown away if they knew what happened within the Watchtower Society and what their true history really is.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am well aware of the craziness that surrounds the founding of the religion. Just one of many reasons I’m not a JW anymore. I’m curious of the ‘two’ people you mentioned. There was only one founder Charles T Russel. He was a high level mason, just like Joseph Smith founder of the LDS. Judge Rutherford took over after Charles died.

I am aware of CTR coming up with the end times date from measuring the great pyramid. I have heard nothing of the Pleiades. Who are the ‘two’ founders you speak of? And are you stating that you’re related to one of them? Russel died in 1916 and Rutherford in 1942. Please share the JW publication that talks about the Pleiades. I’d be fascinated to read it. I’m sure my father would as well. As he is still consumed with bringing their demise 17 years after he left the BS.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

proud to know ya , KKLOCO, baby!!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I am well aware of the craziness that surrounds the founding of the religion. Just one of many reasons I’m not a JW anymore. I’m curious of the ‘two’ people you mentioned. There was only one founder Charles T Russel. He was a high level mason, just like Joseph Smith founder of the LDS. Judge Rutherford took over after Charles died.

I am aware of CTR coming up with the end times date from measuring the great pyramid. I have heard nothing of the Pleiades. Who are the ‘two’ founders you speak of? And are you stating that you’re related to one of them? Russel died in 1916 and Rutherford in 1942. Please share the JW publication that talks about the Pleiades. I’d be fascinated to read it. I’m sure my father would as well. As he is still consumed with bringing their demise 17 years after he left the BS.

You are 1/2 correct...Charley had a partner...keep digging...ask your Elders to help you if they can ....lol...lol...and yes I am related to one of them....your request for JW publications precludes the existence of personal communications like Letters and telegram dispatches.

Tell your Father to relax....and be glad he is free of religion if he is in fact free of all of them now ...hopefully he hasn't traded the frying pan for the fire and found himself a new religion....the Jws are definitely a nutbar religion but no more or worse than the others....in many ways more honest than the others......unbelievably so.

Ex-JWs and Ex-LDSers who want to read their doctrine correctly and who wish to learn how other doctrines can be read correctly ...which means removing all discussion of gods angels or any type of dieties for absolutely none are part of the book from which all of these doctrinal writings originates....then you need to PM me.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It would be a miracle to find 144000 virgins these days.

Could you settle for 144000 Virginians instead?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
It would be a miracle to find 144000 virgins these days.

Could you settle for 144000 Virginians instead?

Post-Rapture you wont be able to find 144,000 people in Virginia.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You would do well to post your Bible version and verse numbers from it to support your claims.

The 144,000 are not babies, because babies cannot keep themselves from defiling themselves with women, they also cannot keep themselves from speaking guile. These are 144,000 men quite possibly over 20 to 30 years of age. These ages represent a Jewish Doctrine given Israel that a man 20 years old could go to war and no man coould go into Ministry as a priest until he is 30 years old. There are no women as the JW's have them before they reached that number in 1901, and now teach that the first 144,000 go to a special celestial heaven and those after go to a terrestrial heaven, much like the Mormon's.

Rev 14:3-5 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Never ever rely on "Feelings" that will lead you down he wrong path every time.

Rely on Scriptures alone.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Though any believer can give over to foul language, but for normal communications, cursing is a good sign you are not saved.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Disraeli, a number one rule in Bible Hermeneutics is to take it literally unless it can't be, then make it spiritual.

This is a literal event in a literal time period (still in the future), it is literal men of literal tribes of Israel, they are literal virgins (being virgins does not mean they are celibates).

While Babylon the great, the harlot is a physical entity, it is also a spiritual entity. So you can't use it's interpretation and force it on the 144,000 male, virgin Jews.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The 144000 are guardian angels. Your Bible clearly states this.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

The Bible says their angles speaking of children are ever present before the Lord. Everyone has one and at any given day well over 144,000 new souls are brought into this world. So it can't be numbered at such a small number when approximately 1/3 of the worlds population are children.

Mt 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
but the context of Matthew 18 section 2 verses 7-14 it is talking about false teachers leading Jews astray, they were already astray but it works really well if they are led astray to follow the Anti-Christ.

Remember Angles and Israel are connected throughout the Bible right up until Acts angles play and important part. But Paul does connect angles at all to the Church the Body of Christ. But once the Great Tribulation starts the book of Doctrine for that period starts in Hebrews and goes through Rev 19. Once in the Kingdom Israels doctrines will be found in Matthew Chapters 5-7, You will also find some in Zach 14

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join