It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know any Genuine Conspiracy Websites ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: babybunnies

You must think google is a conspiracy?

Actually its the biggest one. I've got some old threads you should read.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Are you joking with your OP? You want to see threads on the topics you mentioned, then START THEM.

You want to see less politics here, and more conspiracy related stuff? STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS. Five of your last ten threads were political, including two on Trump! Lmfao at the irony.
edit on 5/18/18 by Ameilia because: Spelling

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you are wanting the straight talk on geopolitics, check out bryan suits radio show "dark secret place" its on iHeartRadio.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know partner that's why I said that.
But thats okay text and all that.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Today is the first day in months Ive been here. The fun of ATS is unfortunatley buried beneath a massive political dump.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
One of the worst types are the ones that start political threads , get their rears handed to them on a silver platter , and then complain about all the political threads....

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So if it’s not too much trouble, perhaps click the link at the top that reads “forums”, scroll down and pick ANY of the 50 or so forums that aren’t political. If it’s too much trouble for anyone to not select a forum that doesn’t show up on the front page...I suspect their insights into any discussion may not be very thought provoking.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Government elements trying to oust a sitting president.

Sounds pretty darned conspiratorial to me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Try Zorgon's place , thelivingmoon.

There's a few faces you may recognise over there , say Hi from me.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The problem with conspiracy sites or the proper term truth sites are the people that are being exposed do not want to be exposed,
The NSA which is controlled by the catholic church owns this site or the godlike productions site is owned by Tavistock who are owned by joe lewis et al another part of the catholic church under the khazarian jew branch have billions to spend on softwear or bots even wages to humans to just write crap and disrupt the flow.

Certain posters are censored on here depends how sensitive the issue is
If i am exposing something major like the alberto rivera thread that stayed live for no more than 24 hours I then find i am talking to myself some stay live and are going along nicely and then i will put a bit too much info on and thats the end of that thread or post.
I once logged on here to reply to a thread about fukushima and the site went down for a minute and when it reappeared the fukushima thread was not on here at all LOL

probably 10% of all my posts are blocked on here in that the thread i write on will all of a sudden go dead with maybe one more poster writing after me

Although on the positive side I and others do manage to slip a few punches in my reply to Anonymous about them hacking into peoples PCs and handing over the information to the police led to Operation Deatheaters this was reported in the media as being the most damaging event to the ruling class ever, I even had the pleasure of interpol following me around for a couple of weeks after Anon announced Deatheaters, Interpol even cared enough to orchestrate the wentworth park homeless cannot sleep in there tents saga in order that i would concentrate on that battle rather than fighting the catholic propelled pedosadists that are connected to that saturnalian religion one of the gods they worship is moloch their god of child abuse this is also who the freemasons another catholic church branch worship )
You will be pleased to know that i smashed sydney council for 1 hour in the meeting and then i smashed the aussie government well i actually threatened them that i would expose the fact that speakers were placed in an aussie juvenile detention centre and were subliminally brainwashing the children there the authorities have caught 12 serial killers that went there so far

I have also managed to influence a few other things by doing posts here so unless you are going to go on the dark net where there is a lot more information and a lot more crazier things going on then this site is rated in the top 3 conspiracy sites and it is observed by all the security services some of who agree with what we do yet are bound by secrecy agreements unfortunately most of the security services jobs are filled by ruling class kids and are obviously working for their families most of whom are catholics! now thats a surprise isn't it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

No, they all cater to the lowest common denominator, which is political clicks. It's either praise or damn Trump, that's it. Any other topic gets pushed to the side and buried quickly

Although that might seem generally true it's not entirely like that.

For example my last thread - Secret Military Moon Base - got 146 flags and 23 pages of discussion. The topic was a run of the mill conspiracy theory.

So there is indeed a market for 'those other topics', it's just you need something new and relevant. The people here have seen and read about most conspiracy theories already, and so if you want to cover something they already know about you need to provide some new-ish content on it to make it relevant.

Every single topic is viable, what it boils down to is the thread creator and their ingenuity, style, and presentation.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

how about a stream? these guys try to cover alternative news 24/7, they also keep up to date on Q posts (white house whistleblower) they have their own site, but their stream covers more info in a day then their site does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join