It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know any Genuine Conspiracy Websites ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey Folks,

Does anyone know of any genuine conspiracy sites that promote active discussion of non-mainstream conspiracy theories without all the Trump vs Hillary crap that you see so often on here?

A discussion of left vs right on headlines you see on the news really has no place on conspiracy forums. ATS has ventured so far away from their core reason for existing that they are now basically a Hillary or trump bashing site around stories we see in the news every day. These are NOT conspiracy theories.

I'd like to have genuine discussions on conspiracies that aren't in the mainstream. I'm not talking about 9/11, the Bilderberg Group, the Rothschilds, the "fake moon landing", JFK assassinations etc. I'm talking about conspiracies no one is talking about. Real actual research into events that just don't make sense or where the official story is so ridiculous that genuine conspiracy discussions without a political diversion can take place.

I'd like to have a genuine discussion on Edward Snowden. Not about whether you think what he was supposed to have done was right or not, but whether it was REAL or not. So much of the official story on this makes no sense at all.

I'd like to chat about David Kelly.

I'd like to chat about the ongoing movement to make society stupider.

I'd like to chat about Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the 2008 Greek bailout.

I'd like to chat about the active coverup of strange objects being found constantly by the archaeological community that doesn't match the official human timeline we've been given. I firmly believe this is the biggest conspiracy of our day.

I'd like to chat about the strange humming sound that has been reported from sites worldwide.

I'd like to chat about FIFA fixing of the World Cup and of World Cup venues when they got awarded to Qatar and Russia.

And so many other topics.

I know all these subjects are likely covered on here, but there's so much Trump and Hillary crap in between it all it's impossible to have a decent proper discussion about almost any subject any more.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can do all of that here!

You just need a time machine to take you back to some point before the Fake Mayan Apocalypse.

These days, with the ever-ramping up of fluoride, corn syrup and better coffee, all we have left is dumbed down partisan dipsh!tz.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Some of those topics are here already. The search function can be a bear.

If you want to see the change, be the change. Start the threads you want to see and go from there instead of just griping.

See, to run a site like ATS costs money. Traffic and clicks drives ad revenue. Politics and social issues alway keeps things lively. Not a whole lot of incentive to *just* cover conspiracy theories, which wouldn't drive nearly as much traffic. It's just business.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You just need a time machine to take you back to some point before the Fake Mayan Apocalypse.

you sure it's fake?

how much would you say the world has changed since 2012?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hate the word "chat".

It is all right here, just look for it or start your own thread.

And politics as it is right now IS the biggest conspiracy.
edit on 2018-05-18T21:40:02-05:002201818America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
User generated.

Generate user.

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Ok, Nelvin Mandela, touché

link   
a reply to: babybunnies

No, they all cater to the lowest common denominator, which is political clicks. It's either praise or damn Trump, that's it. Any other topic gets pushed to the side and buried quickly

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
User generated.

Generate user.

Quoted for relevance.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hmm.. well, if you could find one that is based in another country it might not be as political. I agree with the other poster though about revenue and it being a business. If it's a lively board, you wil likely see rants about politics.
I'm thinking. Maybe create your own conspiracy by writing an algorithm that replaces the names Trump and Hillary with.. I dunno.. 'purple chickweed' or something.. lol

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would be posting real conspiracy theories and topics in the philosophy forum but the new community that's taken over since Trump began running for president does not receive it as well as it was being received before 2012 when everyone was open to new ideas and the mod's didn't hoax or skunk works every new idea

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Every conspiracy site goes on and on about the secret over-lords, butt no-one ever mentions the secret under-lords!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

No offense but I'm getting sick of this complaint. Nobody is forcing you into political threads. You can browse by specific forums. Want a thread on a particular topic? Make a thread. Do some research. Share your results. A community is only as good as the people that make up said community, and that includes you.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Favourite some forums here on ATS.

We've got some awesome members that won't quit and I hope they never do. Sometimes they're fighting a losing battle though. I often make sure I give the likes of humanoidlord a flag and a star just because they're damn consistent, good threads too.

I'll not list members but check the forums, we've got loads of gems I bet you've missed... Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes.

Wanna go down the rabbit hole?

Check out some of Astro's last threads before he/she left for the great unknown.

Or here's a thread that will really twist your melon, warning though it's huge.

Language of Vampyr

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is what happens when far leaning leftists come to a conspiracy website, don't like what they are seeing and ask for a different conspiracy website where everyone agrees with them.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

It's a conspiracy...

They're not leftists at all, it's AI trying to subvert us all into buying into the political bs so we don't notice when Trump the alien emerges from his orange cocoon.

Why do you think MSM keeps making him out to be a fallible human? Gotta keep the masses deluded.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You must think google is a conspiracy?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Good luck getting away from political discussion on any conspiracy forum. Politics and conspiracy will always go hand in hand, you’ve even mentioned a few, eg JFK, Moon landings, and 9/11. You can’t discuss any of those without dragging the govt into it. Most conspiracies all begin and end with the govt and the shadow govt. Even discussion of aliens can’t get away from a deep discussion of the govt.

But I get your point. You’re tired of the partisan hackery that is constantly happening on this site. That same problem exists on all the “mainstream” conspiracy sites. Conservatives are big time conspiracy theorists. They elected a man who clearly represents their mind set, Trump. According to Trump, Obama is not a US citizen and Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK. Mindless conspiracies that amount to nothing but political hackery at the end of the day. So all the big conspiracy sites will be populated by these like minded people.

How do you get away from that? I guess search for smaller conspiracy communities that haven’t fell victim to political hackery spam about how Democrats are the Devil while praising Republicans (unless said Republicans go against the current political conservative grain).

As far as ATS forums for discussion without the partisan hacks, stay away from the live page and follow specific subs, like Aliens and UFOs, cryptozoology, etc.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Read history. There are a ton of real conspiracies that haven't been covered yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join