It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ex or former Christians?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: RAY1990

I personally think that when somebody has to speak like it's all a matter of fact in regards to their faith? Their faith is ultimately weak.

Tell that to the disciples of Christ , who spread His word with certainty and faith. They were neither weak or in lack of faith. They were willing to die rather than reject that certainty of faith.

Or better yet, tell it to the Christian mother who's son killed himself, tell it to the Christian homosexual who's faith was denied by his own congregation, or maybe to that teenager who was deemed trouble because she had a child outside of wedlock at the age of 17.

Context is everything in within the context of my older post I was speaking of the kind of people who'd deny their own family, their own friends and fellow human beings all because a book told them to.

I'm not talking about friends of Jesus who taught and practiced a different version of Christianity than many today.

Their culture is horrible and that's what was meant when it says that they sacrificed their own children when it describes the culture of the Great Whore of babylon. The practice of shunning is the same as murder according to Jesus. Their hate is masked in Bible verses that say it's ok to treat peeps this way. The end result of a country built on the religion of the Whore is the broken society we see now

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JerryMH

You hit the nail on the head.

Literally the point I was driving across.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join