It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Citizen Blows Up on Cops After Officer Threatens to Kill Him for Filming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: notsure1
Ehhh...I'm guessing the guy with the camera was white?

I speculated if that was the case and some reacted negatively because I asked.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
1. you don't jump out and approach a cop like that at a traffic stop 2. the guy was screaming and acting aggressive 3. he sounds like he could be intoxicated 4. Using the my dad was a cop excuse, well if his dad was a cop he should know that is not how you behave in public.

I did not see anyone jump out and aggressively scream at the Cop....you are laughable in that you see it that way...thatCop is a criminal walking....we all saw it....now this series of vieos needs to be linked to Trumps Twitter account ASAP as should any similar videos....this Cop needs to be remediated immediately and publicly.....he certainly IMHO would have murdered that man if the camera would not have been set down...my god...we see this still...get these connected to your Presidents Social Media platform and lets get the Federal Marshals in on this before someone else gets murdered by Cop....lets get the example set as many times as need be until Cops begin changing for the good as quickly as their Lawyers and crooked Judges helped them change for the bad.....

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

The cop was a jerk. No doubt. But the cameraman exacerbates the situation from the first moment by raising his voice to the cop and calling him "tyrant."

Does the cop have justification for unholstering his weapon? Not really. But the cop has no idea how to take control of the situation so he reaches for the only thing that he thinks will put him back into control; his weapon. When backup shows up, the backup immediately goes into alarm mode and reaches for his weapon as well. Then backup realizes..."wait a minute, there's no threat here." and reholsters and assumes a flanking position.

Absolutely ridiculous that a cop feels so "out of control" of a situation due to a camera that he reaches for his piece. But it's equally ridiculous that the cameraman would push the situation further.

Lol.....The Cop has no idea how to take control of the situation....give us all a break ok...the Cop CREATED the situation by breaking the law.....control of what....the Cops job is not to control anyone it is to police the community...the backup reaches for his weapon because he sees his partner with his weapon OUT AND TRAINED IN THE INNOCENT MANS DIRECTION.....the only RIGHT THINGS about this video come from the 2nd cop on the scene who followed SOP by handing -on his weapon but he DID NOT FOLLOW THE THIN BLUE LINE AND PULL IT OUT as the criminal Cop already on-scene was HOPING HE WOULD DO....the 2nd COP ACTUALY DE-ESCALATED THE SITUATION AND SAVED A LIFE BY KEEPING HIS GUN HOLSTERED BECAUSE HAD HE PULLED IT THE 1ST COP WOUD HAVE LIKELY OPENED FIRE OR CREATED A FURTHER ESCALATED DYNAMIC WHERE HE WOULD BE LEGALLY BUT NOT MORALLY JUSTIFIED IN MUREREING THE INNOCENT MAN.

Backup doesn't reholster he never un-holsters his weapon...he goes hands-on but keeps it holstered.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: notsure1
Good video of how not to be a cop here. A mesa cop has someone pulled over and as he is getting out of his car spots another man filming him.

The first thing he says is "why are you filming " then starts to tell him to stop filming then asks whats in his hand LOL and the guy replied "its a camera "

Cop then says you need to lower it because I dont know what it is, when he clearly knew what it was.

The officer actually pulls out his gun, aims it at the guy and threatens to kill him knowing its a camera.

Camera guy goes off ,screaming for a supervisor ,citing laws, and telling the cop he is screwed.

So a supervisor shows up and tells the guy to calm down he is being" hostile" so he says " let me go home grab a few guns and point them at you and threaten to kill you and see how hostile you dont get .
LOL

I have no idea what this cop was thinking but he should be fired and lose any rights to own guns.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

The guy filming is obviously an instigator. He walked up solely to start a confrontation. It is quite obvious.

It's also not obvious the officer knew what it was. The guy is apparently filming with a camera and some other device as the camera stays still on the officer in the shot but you can clearly see and hear the guy saying he's putting his other one down and it appears to be a rather odd looking device.

Act stupid and win stupid prizes.

The Cop knew the man and he knew it was a camera and he is a CRIMINAL for his actions and anyone so inclined to support any other story is collisional in intent and should be treated exactly as the Cop like a criminal....everyone needs to send copies of these vids to Trumps social media platforms and get this guy remediated ASAP....and its time we see some MORAL CONVICTION for those who support this Cop in any way shape or form...oppositionally defiant supportive behaviour is NOT ACCEPTABLE societally....we do not require a Devils Advocate....ever.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Good video of how not to be a cop here. A mesa cop has someone pulled over and as he is getting out of his car spots another man filming him.

The first thing he says is "why are you filming " then starts to tell him to stop filming then asks whats in his hand LOL and the guy replied "its a camera "

Cop then says you need to lower it because I dont know what it is, when he clearly knew what it was.

The officer actually pulls out his gun, aims it at the guy and threatens to kill him knowing its a camera.

Camera guy goes off ,screaming for a supervisor ,citing laws, and telling the cop he is screwed.

So a supervisor shows up and tells the guy to calm down he is being" hostile" so he says " let me go home grab a few guns and point them at you and threaten to kill you and see how hostile you dont get .
LOL

I have no idea what this cop was thinking but he should be fired and lose any rights to own guns.

The guy filming is obviously an instigator. He walked up solely to start a confrontation. It is quite obvious.

It's also not obvious the officer knew what it was. The guy is apparently filming with a camera and some other device as the camera stays still on the officer in the shot but you can clearly see and hear the guy saying he's putting his other one down and it appears to be a rather odd looking device.

The Cop knew the man and he knew it was a camera and he is a CRIMINAL for his actions and anyone so inclined to support any other story is collisional in intent and should be treated exactly as the Cop like a criminal....everyone needs to send copies of these vids to Trumps social media platforms and get this guy remediated ASAP....and its time we see some MORAL CONVICTION for those who support this Cop in any way shape or form...oppositionally defiant supportive behaviour is NOT ACCEPTABLE societally....we do not require a Devils Advocate....ever.

LOL! So let's all go out and intentionally create hostile situations and see how that works out for us. It's obvious as far as the cameramans intent to do so. Even more so when he goes to meet the police at the station. He's even part of a group that does just that.

People that insert themselves in situations that dont involve them run the risk of becoming part of that situation....like what the video shows.

Good luck with your snowflake argument. There's a cry room somewhere for you.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

LOL

LOL! So let's all go out and intentionally create hostile situations and see how that works out for us. It's obvious as far as the cameramans intent to do so. Even more so when he goes to meet the police at the station. He's even part of a group that does just that.

People that insert themselves in situations that dont involve them run the risk of becoming part of that situation....like what the video shows.

Good luck with your snowflake argument. There's a cry room somewhere for you.

You are preaching to the choir pal....and it is obvious the Cops all knew this man and knew he has rights and invokes themproperly when he films and it is beyond obvious that only one Cop was a CRIMINAL and he threatened to murder a man for no logical nor legal reason while in a position of trust and authority....this man is a member of a bigger GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DO JUST THAT....LIVE WITHIN THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS CALLED WE THE PEOPLE ......lol....lol..you are not a very good spin-doctor you should leave it to the pros.....lol...lol.

Police who knowingly wrongfully and intentionally pull their weapons on innocent Citizens and then threaten to murder them WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO COUNT ON BACK-UP COMING OUT SHOOTING WTH WEAPONS IN HAND....as I said the 2nd cop on scene DID NOT UNHOLSTER HIS WEAPON...he went hands-on....and we all know from the massive volumes of public domain video evidence that is the very recent past every cop on scene as back-up would have gone hot and drawn their weapons and that innocent man would have become a victim of SOP Thin Blue Line peer-driven dynamic escalation and been MURDERED BY COP..........but alas as I have pointed out....aint no one coming to support the idiot BadApples who don't have the basic average intellect to do their jobs...nor will anyone support those who support the idiot or his actions.

Like the video shows.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Obey.
Do not question.
Respect appointed authority.

Defending a cop for pulling his weapon on an unarmed citizen who was being annoying is probably the saddest bootlicking defense I have ever heard.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Ehhh...I'm guessing the guy with the camera was white?

I speculated if that was the case and some reacted negatively because I asked.
I posted my comment before seeing yours. All I can say is that I share your sentiments and it's a fair observation to make. Opinions are still allowed, right?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

pull a gun and your done!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So let Me get this straight from all of You "Seeing it the Cops way"...If You film a Cop You're a POS Instigator? You should also all watch the video again as well, at :30 the Cop walks around His Vehicle sees the Guy recording and asks twice (within 6 seconds) "Why are You filming Me" shouldn't that really be the end of it? Citizens are allowed to film Cops without question and He is with California Citizens Watch (You know kinda what They do).

BTW at 1:37 He claims twice... "I don't care what it is" He just doesn't like things pointed at Him, Hmmm do any of Us?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I hope they arrested the jackass for interfering in a police investigation and that the cop had to recieve additional training to know how to properly handle the situation in question. The man with the go pro was obviously looking to escalate the situation and the officer was all to willing to appease him

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Uh Police investigation? He pulled someone over how is that an investigation? Also He engaged the Camera Man not the other way around.

Filming a Cop is not escalating anything its allowed under the law!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Forensick

I thoughts rights were really important to you guys, like the 2nd for example, are some rights more important than others? Should we just abolish the ones we don't agree with?

I agree the cameraman was a dick, so was the cop though,....

Ahh great question.. If we were talking about gun rights all the defenders would be singing different tunes..

A right is a right..................IS A RIGHT.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I am glad you brought that all up...I was thinking the same thing.
The guy was looking for a problem.

By his own logic of "how would you like it if I pulled a gun on you"
How would he like it,if someone just walked up to him while he was doing his job and started filming him??

The guy might be a complete moron but the cop didn't have to go for the gun.

We are always being filmed, at the store, at work, at a stop light, in a parking lot, at a restaurant , at a Mcdonalds drive through and everywhere else we go.

This guy was just doing his job which is film the police, Thats his job, How would you like it if someone came up to you while you were doing your job and pulled a gun and told you to stop.
edit on 19-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I hope they arrested the jackass for interfering in a police investigation and that the cop had to recieve additional training to know how to properly handle the situation in question. The man with the go pro was obviously looking to escalate the situation and the officer was all to willing to appease him

Another Cop trying to help out a simpleton brother huh...trying to preserve the thin blue line huh...lol....that Cop is a Criminal like it or not....that man should not be a Cop PERIOD and neither should his Superior who showed up on scene and did not do his job.

The man with the camera was an innocent Citizen filming his tax dollars at work.The Officer in question is NOT TRAINABLE...his decision makng is so flawed he is useless..[snipped]
edit on Sun May 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

lots of funky guns you say? So make it easy for us all, and find one of the many, innumerable, impossible to be counted volume that appears as that GoPro handle thing and present it here for us. I have seen a cane gun, it was a long gun designed to look like a cane and functions as a walking stick. But even a quick glimpse in person would prove its a gun.

Designs I have seen for phone guns, do not look like that handle, and they have never actually been produced. They are still just designs in CAD for 3d printers.

So far the only one that I know of for sure that appears at first sight as a household non firearm item but is a firearm is that cane gun. It is not sold en masse at Dicks, Rapalas, Bass Pro, or even any local gun shops. I may not have been looking hard enough, but I also have not seen them at the gun show that is here every month.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Sorry guys, nobody is taking the race bait in this thread. But as you both can see, you are allowed to express your racism here mostly unchallenged.

I have defaulted to the general understanding that the first person to bring up race, or a whatboutism involving race, is the first racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join