It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Democrat resigns as mayor after allegedly soliciting 'police informant' for sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

There is a legal brothel called The Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

I personally think prostitution is abhorrent for me, mostly because I am a germaphobe, but I don't project my beliefs onto another that may decide to participate in that line of employment. I don't judge. Consensual sex is a private matter that should be kept between two people.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
We have advertising and some celebrities selling sex pretty much 24/7. On the reverse we are outing people for having consensual sex. What in the world????? If no one was hurt in the transaction, then it is private.

exchanging $$ directly for sex is a crime.

you should @potus

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I personally think prostitution is abhorrent for me, mostly because I am a germaphobe, but I don't project my beliefs onto another that may decide to participate in that line of employment. I don't judge. Consensual sex is a private matter that should be kept between two people.

and it should be rewarded in a profit motive since the man feels relieved of his desire to express himself in bed with a woman

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes, because it is legal in Nevada (with the exception of Las Vegas). But, not in this location of the story. If this guy wants to live that life, move to Nevada and run for a mayorship there, where it is legal.

Problem solved.

But, keep defending these illegal actions by the Democratic party representatives. It will make more people turn their back on the party come the next election period.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

We have advertising and some celebrities selling sex pretty much 24/7. On the reverse we are outing people for having consensual sex. What in the world????? If no one was hurt in the transaction, then it is private.

exchanging $$ directly for sex is a crime.

you should @potus

Why, when that is NOT what Donald Trump (the civilian) did in that case. He was a private citizen that entered into a contract with someone for their silence. That is known as an NDA. Long before running for president. But, I guess it was not important enough for the Trump-haters to take it up back then, huh? In addition, this case WAS while the man was in office.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

But, there is this thing known as the LAW that disagrees with you. If you and others feel so strongly about this, then start a movement to repeal that law. But until it is repealed, then it is the law. And exchanging $$ directly for sex is a crime.

You guys have so much freedom you're free to be arrested for having sex, no need to lecture me about laws, laws is how they remove freedoms and apathetic citizens don't care if it doesn't affect them personally. Speaking of which how do you feel about boulder counties new laws?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But, there is this thing known as the LAW that disagrees with you. If you and others feel so strongly about this, then start a movement to repeal that law. But until it is repealed, then it is the law. And exchanging $$ directly for sex is a crime.

You guys have so much freedom you're free to be arrested for having sex, no need to lecture me about laws, laws is how they remove freedoms and apathetic citizens don't care if it doesn't affect them personally. Speaking of which how do you feel about boulder counties new laws?

This is not about "having sex". But nice try to devalue the charge by intentionally leaving out the money component. It was a pathetic attempt to disparage an entire country. I'm guessing if you tried the same thing there in the UK, in a public place, you too would be arrested for soliciting prostitution?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

trump wanted to pay for the sex

She also said she cried on the way home after Mr Trump offered her money during their first encounter.

careful who you're defending on morals and legality of money for sex... trumpets say they didn't vote for him for his morals, fair enough... birds of the same kind...
edit on 17-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

She also said she cried on the way home after Mr Trump offered her money during their first encounter.

Hearsay testimony. Where is the legal proof? Is there a witness? Is there an audio or video recording?

No? I see so again baseless accusations are just as good as proof to you too?

Accepting baseless accusations as proof is despicable IMO.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hearsay testimony. Where is the legal proof? Is there a witness? Is there an audio or video recording?

she took all that baseless 150k straight to the bank.

ain't no sweat off my sac...

edit on 17-5-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Yes, because it is legal in Nevada (with the exception of Las Vegas). But, not in this location of the story. If this guy wants to live that life, move to Nevada and run for a mayorship there, where it is legal.

Problem solved.

But, keep defending these illegal actions by the Democratic party representatives. It will make more people turn their back on the party come the next election period.

Fair enough.

I really don't care about 2 consenting adults having sex be it Democratic, Republican, Independent etc. I just don't give a rat's behind.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

she took all that baseless 130k straight to the bank.

ain't no sweat off my sac...

You mean the $$ paid for her not to speak to anyone? A payment made long after the event in question?

There was no direct payment for sex. None.

Frankly, I did not vote for the man, but I do still advocate innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And hearsay evidence is worth next to nothing without corroborating witnesses and/or recordings of a crime.

YMMV, but that is how it supposed to work, REGARDLESS of political affiliations.

As in this case in this topic. There was REAL evidence of a crime. I'm sorry if the criminal happens to follow your brand of religious political dogma.

But, keep trying to deflect away form the topic, it only makes more people leave those that follow these distorted views of the law.

edit on 5/17/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Problem solved.

Fair enough.

I really don't care about 2 consenting adults having sex be it Democratic, Republican, Independent etc. I just don't give a rat's behind.

But you cared enough to respond to the thread?

Don't you find that either odd or back pedaling on your part now?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Sex is sex, regardless of whether or not money was exchanged.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sex is sex, regardless of whether or not money was exchanged.

Not here (with the exception of the state of Nevada). And even in your utopian UK, it is still illegal to solicit in public, as well as other nuances, like pimping as well. So, perhaps you need to understand your own laws better?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Problem solved.

Fair enough.

But you cared enough to respond to the thread?

Don't you find that either odd or back pedaling on your part now?

No, not at all. I have been consistent in my posts. I get to say how I feel as well. We have bigger problems than who slept with who. I am going to bed now, have a goodnight.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Is there a thread you won't wreck with your Trump butthurt?

Try sticking to the topic.

A consenting adult politician was set up by the police.

Let's not get it twisted

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Is there a thread you won't wreck with your Trump butthurt?

Try sticking to the topic.

A consenting adult politician was set up by the police.

Let's not get it twisted

Perhaps if you looked at the big picture without your political blinders on, you will understand my point in the OP (how can I wreck a thread I created and posted the political link in the OP)?

I didn't vote for the guy, so no butthurt here.

Projecting much on your part?

Did my conversation and observations trigger you at all?

That's a shame.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hahhha, I didn't even notice you wrote it, you actually went off topic with your classic tds in your own thread.

Man, that's even more impressive.

Congrats

It's not so much a triggering, as an observation of how stupid people are that take sides in politics.

You can't even convo an unrelated situation w/o squirting your tds all over it.

It is sad and preventing freedom for the rest of us team boy.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I live in oz, prostitution is legal, anyhow you didn't answer my earlier question, let me ask again, how do you feel about the new laws in boulder county? I'm assuming you're fine with them as anything the government deems illegal you are OK with...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join