It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simulation Hypothesis in a new set of experiments gaining momentum.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you are already aware of Physicist Tom Campbell who worked for Nasa and the DoD as well as The Monroe Institute. He started a kickstarter campaign and has already raised the funds needed to start a set of experiments that could expose the matrix so to speak.

Not saying you need to donate rather this is something I think may be worth following to at least see the end results of the experiments. From my perspective, we do exist in an information driven reality which facilitates immersion and the challenge this presents is how we come out of immersion to see how we fit in to the idea that we are merely experiencing what it is to be human but not human at the core of what we are.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming
Years ago, I was part of a research team using the spirit Molecules to explore the nature of reality.
We had to fund it ourselves. There was no social media, kickstarter, indygogo, platforms and no place to
put the data. Those were the good old days.....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What did you discover in your research?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not commenting on simulation theory one way or the other, but I found that video a bit unsettling. It played an awful lot like a Scientology recruitment video. It felt like it was aimed less at discerning scientific understanding of simulation theory and more about manipulating people into a certain group think or world view.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So what are the 2 main camps here or are there more? The materialist and the spiritualist. I wonder if the simulation theory could be grouped into one of those or if it should have its own domain?

The materialist with their hard coded laws of nature. The simulation theorist with their hard set of code for this program.

Are the laws governing whatever we are in, change?

Which theory are you supportive of? Why? Is there a difference being in a material world versus a simulation/spiritual creation? How would your actions be different?

What if it is a combination of multiple theories?
edit on 17-5-2018 by ClovenSky because: clarity

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming
a reply to: olaru12

What did you discover in your research?

That mankind is ill equipped to understand much of anything until he can understand the nature of consciousness.

And that there is sucker born every minute to get sucked into fancy produced scams to separate you from your money.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Years ago, I was part of a research team using the spirit Molecules to explore the nature of reality.
We had to fund it ourselves. There was no social media, kickstarter, indygogo, platforms and no place to

'___' isn't expensive.

And you don't tend to discover much beyond the fact the mind is capable of some pretty trippy stuff.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

'___' isn't expensive.

And you don't tend to discover much beyond the fact the mind is capable of some pretty trippy stuff.

We did discover, there are clowns, tricksters and charlatans in all levels of known reality.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Does Tom Campbell have a paper describing his experiment? I hate videos.

-dex

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

-dex

He has books for sale in a slick looking website.

www.my-big-toe.com...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

'___' isn't expensive.

We did discover, there are clowns, tricksters and charlatans in all levels of known reality.

No doubts about that.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

'___' isn't expensive.

Exactly. The spirit molecule proves nothing more than our mind is an amazing thing.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

-dex

He has books for sale in a slick looking website.

www.my-big-toe.com...

Thanks!

There is a PDF discussing his theories. It's pretty dense with lots of maths and graphs and stuff.

I may glance over it later. But this looks like it's a little more involved than I have time for.

I think I'll wait for the movie. Probably starring Keanu Reeves and Brent Spiner.

-dex

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

the spirit Molecules

Now that was a clever way to put that.
Put a big smile on my face.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

So what are the 2 main camps here or are there more? The materialist and the spiritualist. I wonder if the simulation theory could be grouped into one of those or if it should have its own domain?

The materialist with their hard coded laws of nature. The simulation theorist with their hard set of code for this program.

Are the laws governing whatever we are in, change?

Which theory are you supportive of? Why? Is there a difference being in a material world versus a simulation/spiritual creation? How would your actions be different?

What if it is a combination of multiple theories?

My view of reality is absolutely simple and based on my personal experiences that supports some of what Tom states more than it supports materialistic views of reality. As such, I do have my own knowledge that stems from these experiences which define my own idea of how I experience reality and right from the root level I know it's different than most people.

1.) I remember existing before this life. Long story short, died as a soldier in the last life. Didn't want to come back here. A being of light forced me here against my will. The struggle dragged in fragmented memories that haunted my childhood which I resolved by age 5.

2.) I've spent 31 years exploring consciousness during sleep via lucid dreaming.

3.) Precognive dreams became a thing when I turned 16 so had to reconcile that anomaly. Turns out I could become lucid during those dreams. Those lucid precognitive dreams came true. Got curious if I could change a precognitive dream at run-time and observe the changes coming true. Took 7 years but finally managed a wave of success and answered my own question as changes did come true demonstrating a very shocking reveal that there is a relationship between dreams and reality where causality between specifically precognitive dreams and future events can emerge.

4.) Given past-life knowledge, precognitve knowledge and an abundant amount of consciousness during sleep what I have been able to scrape together is rather simple and obvious and very dubiously clever in how it hides in plain sight and the fact so very few can see it and when you know why it's actually quite brilliant.

What have I learned, remembered or discovered?

It's so simple it's funny. Reality is a dream.

My article on immersion explains.
youaredreaming.org...

Break the immersion and it no longer hides in plain sight.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Not commenting on simulation theory one way or the other, but I found that video a bit unsettling. It played an awful lot like a Scientology recruitment video. It felt like it was aimed less at discerning scientific understanding of simulation theory and more about manipulating people into a certain group think or world view.

Possible L Ron Hubbard wannabe ?
Never be as popular

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Wow, that is impressive. I will have to read through that site. Just from a quick glance, imho, you believe in a system similar to ascension then? Like the monks that understand this reality enough that they graduate on to a higher plane of existence?

Does that make this reality a test? Is there any room for play and enjoyment of this reality or will that set back the spiritual advancement?

Do you have any simple words of advice that will help with personal advancement?

Maybe you should ignore me. I have sooooooo many questions.

Just one more....if reality is a dream, what does it mean to be awake? What is the structure like? Is there any entropy at that level. Is there any decay or strife? Is it all sunshine and rainbows? If so and there isn't any 'bad' how can we experience 'good'? Do we all have individual lessons to learn on this rock or is the lesson plan the same for all of us?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Interesting project.
Was nice to glance at your website also, and have bookmarked it.
-
Can see what some here, and on Touyube are complaining about the video. (Looking slick and awkward simultaneously).
Seems like they have unfortunately chosen the wrong person/company to direct those vids.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How they going to prove the universe is a simulation, with a simulation?

Simulating particles and waves like they were zeros and ones? Articulating the veiled of spaces between spaces an thoughts, instances so fast they never happened at all?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join