It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola arrives in city of 1+ million people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Yeah, my suspicions are running a lot higher now after reading that full article. From your link:

In 2005, scientists from Canada and the United States reported in a respected journal, Nature Medicine, that they had created vaccines that were 100 percent effective in protecting monkeys from the Ebola virus, and a related virus called Marburg. “That’s the paper that made everyone realize this was a serious contender,” one of the lead researchers, Dr. Tom Geisbert, says. He estimated at the time that after one to two more years of researching the rVSV-ZEBOV vaccine in animals, it would be ready for basic safety trials in humans. But those trials didn’t come.

“We had these promising vaccines and they were just sitting there,” says Geisbert, who is now a microbiology and immunology professor at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Part of the reason for the stall was a lack of funding to fight the rare disease, which at that point had only infected up to a few hundred people at a time. “There just hasn’t historically been enough Ebola cases for a private company to make any profit,” he adds.

In 2014, that changed when an Ebola epidemic ravaged West Africa, eventually killing more than 11,300 people. Nonprofits and government agencies began to fund a flurry of research. That year, Merck bought the rights to the experimental Ebola vaccine Geisbert helped create.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The not-so-funny thing is that it spread to the capital after the WHO arrived at the Democratic Republic of Congo.

How incompetent are they?

“WHO staff were in the team that first identified the outbreak. I myself am on my way to the DRC to assess the needs first-hand,” said Dr Tedros, director-general of WHO.

Since this is a conspiracy website I'll just say it. I don't trust the WHO for a number of reasons I don't have the time to explain right now, but if you were following the recent chemical attacks in Syria and their role in it then you probably feel the same way. I think they're part of the globalists and they're playing a part on this new outbreak.

Really, how can you not hear a thing about Ebola for many years and then one day it just spreads everywhere?

The fact that it was still spreading is the reason why the WHO went there in the first place. The fact that a case was detected in an urban area rather than a rural one does not mean that the WHO was responsible for it. That is a big leap. Just because there isn't an active outbreak at any given time does not mean the disease has been eradicated. That is the nature of the disease. Everything is fine until someone unknowingly gets infected, interacts with others in a normal manner, and spreads the disease before it is even diagnosed. It is possible that its part of a depopulation agenda, but I need more than 'possible' to believe it is happening. Anything is possible...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i am dissapointed : page 2 - and no one has mentioned : napalm ?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So I wonder if the 00 agent got any on himself after he dispersed it..

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

How unfortunate that the cure mysteriously disappeared..like it was a cookie recipe

Lysol

It is still on the shelves.

Oh yea and the blood of some doctors that were first exposed.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The WHO has issued a statement regarding the current ebola outbreak in the DRC. The statement is confusing and at times seems blatantly contradictory. For example the statement:

It is particularly important there should be no international travel or trade restrictions.

is followed immediately by:

Neighbouring countries should strengthen preparedness and surveillance.

???

The emergency committee meeting conclusion is:

It was the view of the Committee that the conditions for a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) have not currently been met.

So what does that mean exactly?

Nine neighbouring countries, including Congo-Brazzaville and Central African Republic, have been advised that they are at high risk of spread and have been supported with equipment and personnel.

This is worth keeping an eye on...

W HO

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

From WHO's website (HERE):

PHEIC procedures

Some serious public health events that endanger international public health may be determined under the Regulations to be public health emergencies of international concern (PHEIC). The term Public Health Emergency of International Concern is defined in the IHR (2005) as “an extraordinary event which is determined, as provided in these Regulations:

i. to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease; and
ii. to potentially require a coordinated international response”. This definition implies a situation that: is serious, unusual or unexpected; carries implications for public health beyond the affected State’s national border; and may require immediate international action.

For context, the 2014 Ebola situation was labeled a PHEIC and the 2016 Zika situation was, as well (which is why the world made such a big fuss about it). The fact that this "outbreak" in a major city isn't being considered one is suspicious enough, as is.

The cynic in me is completely convinced that this is an expected test that they're assuming they're already equipped to contain; aka, a live series of human experiments in a major city that most people around the world don't give a crap about (as in, expendable people). The Merck vaccine isn't even licensed yet and earlier posts in this thread say it's only to be used if the patients voluntarily agree to it. How is that any different than unpaid human trials?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

lol.

Don''t rack up a ton of debt just yet, tho.

Heavy casualties will start in the Blue states first.

NY/LA/Chitown. 9th circus lets them in.

Huston could handle it. Right?

What could go wrong?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

From WHO's website (HERE):

PHEIC procedures

Some serious public health events that endanger international public health may be determined under the Regulations to be public health emergencies of international concern (PHEIC). The term Public Health Emergency of International Concern is defined in the IHR (2005) as “an extraordinary event which is determined, as provided in these Regulations:

i. to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease; and
ii. to potentially require a coordinated international response”. This definition implies a situation that: is serious, unusual or unexpected; carries implications for public health beyond the affected State’s national border; and may require immediate international action.

For context, the 2014 Ebola situation was labeled a PHEIC and the 2016 Zika situation was, as well (which is why the world made such a big fuss about it). The fact that this "outbreak" in a major city isn't being considered one is suspicious enough, as is.

The cynic in me is completely convinced that this is an expected test that they're assuming they're already equipped to contain; aka, a live series of human experiments in a major city that most people around the world don't give a crap about (as in, expendable people). The Merck vaccine isn't even licensed yet and earlier posts in this thread say it's only to be used if the patients voluntarily agree to it. How is that any different than unpaid human trials?

I believe injecting lemon smelling chlorine into the blood stream will kill just about anything it touches.

Wanna try?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join