It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza's self inflicted "genocide"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

i think we have both stated our positions in a thorough and succinct way. I have already addressed most of these points. Rather than get repetitive, I prefer to rest my argument here.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

i think we have both stated our positions in a thorough and succinct way. I have already addressed most of these points. Rather than get repetitive, I prefer to rest my argument here.

You still have not clarified your views on martyrdom. Those protesters went to the border knowing that there was an excellent chance that they would get maimed or killed. Are they heroes? Or idiots? They are certainly victims; the question is victims of whom?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You still have not clarified your views on martyrdom. Those protesters went to the border knowing that there was an excellent chance that they would get maimed or killed. Are they heroes? Or idiots? They are certainly victims; the question is victims of whom?

Yes. They all want to be martyrs and Israel should slaughter all of them. OK? Goodbye.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yes. They all want to be martyrs and Israel should slaughter all of them. OK? Goodbye.

You said it, not I.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Yes. They all want to be martyrs and Israel should slaughter all of them. OK?

Yes just like the Israel bombed the US Liberty killing scores of US Navy personal. The idea was to sink the ship and blame in on Egypt. Thats called a false flag event.

Lets not forget the Mosad agents sent to film 911. They where arrested and later released. Support the Zionist regime and you are supporting apartheid. A form of state racism.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Why don't wealthy Arab states help the Palestinians?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I have already addressed this map in the other thread. These conditions created by Hamas, not Israel.

Yes just like the Israel bombed the US Liberty killing scores of US Navy personal.

This incident happened more than 50 years ago. Everybody involved are dead by now.
How about Pearl Harbor? Should US cut it's ties with Japan because of it?

Lets not forget the Mosad agents sent to film 911. They where arrested and later released.

Shame you don't have any proof to back this up, except crazy conspiracy theories.

Support the Zionist regime and you are supporting apartheid. A form of state racism.

Nope. No actual apartheid in Israel. On the contrary, Israel is the most ethnically diverse country in the middle east where minorities enjoy the same rights as everybody else. Unlike Gaza where 99% of the population is Sunni Muslims.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes. They all want to be martyrs and Israel should slaughter all of them. OK?

Yes just like the Israel bombed the US Liberty killing scores of US Navy personal. The idea was to sink the ship and blame in on Egypt. Thats called a false flag event.

Lets not forget the Mosad agents sent to film 911. They where arrested and later released. Support the Zionist regime and you are supporting apartheid. A form of state racism.

The US wanted to be martyrs. They burned tires so they deserved to die.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Lets not forget the Mosad agents sent to film 911. They where arrested and later released. Shame you don't have any proof to back this up, except crazy conspiracy theories.

BOOM

The five Israelis were held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, ostensibly for overstaying their tourist visas and working in the United States illegally. Two weeks after their arrest, an immigration judge ordered them to be deported. But sources told ABCNEWS that FBI and CIA officials in Washington put a hold on the case.

The five men were held in detention for more than two months. Some of them were placed in solitary confinement for 40 days, and some of them were given as many as seven lie-detector tests.

Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You sound like you want to help them to their martyrdom. Jihad is calling you. You must prove yourself.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You sound like you want to help them to their martyrdom. Jihad is calling you. You must prove yourself.

Why do I get the feeling that you would like to murder me if you had the chance?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

BOOM

So where does it say they were Mosad agents?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that you would like to murder me if you had the chance?

It's called "projection." You assume that Americans and Israelis hate you as much as you hate them. Until you learn to see past Hamas's lies, you will applaud violence and death. Innocent Palestinians are dying because Hamas wants sympathy for their genocidal campaign.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

BOOM

So where does it say they were Mosad agents?

That's an interesting question. It might be a good subject for a different thread as it seems far removed from the topic of this one. But then again, it is your thread.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Innocent Palestinians are dying because Hamas wants sympathy for their genocidal campaign.

Which is why they hijacked the Palis "right of return", I guess?

en.wikipedia.org...

And then they instrumentalized IDF snipers to shoot unarmed kids in front of some fence. At this point we can't be sure that they didn't infiltrate Israels Likud block, either. You should see them meddling with elections...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Which is why they hijacked the Palis "right of return", I guess?

I like how you can use Islamophobic language while trashing Jews. Truly an equal opportunity hater.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm just mocking Israels Likud Block on their lunch break. Jews tent to do precisely that where I come from, big bad Antifa Jews from Germany.

Palis isn't exactly islamophobic when it just could be lazy, or is it? Explain yourself!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's called "projection." You assume that Americans and Israelis hate you as much as you hate them. Until you learn to see past Hamas's lies, you will applaud violence and death. Innocent Palestinians are dying because Hamas wants sympathy for their genocidal campaign.

I don''t hate anyone and I don't applaud violence and death. Take the time to read your own statements on this page. Unbridled hostility. Yes, I criticized the actions taken by Israel during this incident. You are the one projecting.

Look at yourself. You come across as an unhinged fanatic. Everyone that reads this thread sees that. Everyone but you.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

And all I see is lotta unarmed protesters being shot. So you think Ghandi was a terrorist as well?

The statement from Amnesty is clear as day, I'll stick to their analysis and giggle away the comedy gold instead. How's that?

You will NOT see armed protesters getting shot because Hamas controls the media inside Gaza.
and the only way that you even can guess how many were killed in to see drone video of the funerals.
and count the coffins covered with Hamas flags to tell how many of there fighters were killed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join