It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love, and "The One"- A cry out to the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have always been someone deeply in touch with my feelings, and in that of others. I've always been deeply in touch with the Universe, and what i like to call "Spirit".. I get a vibe about something happening, about something being important, or wrong. And i am typically always spot on. I will have dreams that have a tendency to become a reality, and i am left wishing i could just turn it all off. I also have a tendency for ignoring those gut feelings i get when I've met someone, or when i think I'm with the right one. I ignore the warning signs, and end up getting horribly hurt from it. But there has come a time in my life, where I've met someone who's challenged absolutely everything..

Who's taken my heart like it was created with his name stamped on it. I tried to fight what i felt for him, tried to ignore that something was there.. pulling me into him. But it took me over, and it wrapped me up in such a way i had no will to leave, no will to be separate from the feeling. I wanted what he gave me in the bluntest, and most raw form possible. And that PULL.. it took us both over. It tossed us around like the crashing waves in an ocean storm. And then we met with the shore, hoping it could offer us peace. But it brought doubt, fear, sadness, and relentless hardship. So here we are, cold, feeling broken, and wandering on an island hoping to find some form of escape from the madness around us. The pain from our past had creeped in, and stole away our faith, did it's best to snuff out our flame, and make us give up. But a tiny flicker remains, enough.. if given the opportunity, to take town this forest of darkness, to destroy everything in its path, and create a new ground for change. The one we've been needing..

So this is my cry for help.. My prayer to the heavens, my SOS to the Universe. Whatever magic it was that brought us together, let there be the same magic to keep us together, let it be enough to fight this hell, and to overcome the overwhelming emotions that have sought to end us. For i have never loved a soul with more conviction, and more beauty than i do him. I have never felt this comfortable, this flow of perfection, and ease of love than with him, i have never felt more at HOME. And he is just that.. home. I wish more than anything that this distance in between us could fade away, with all the pain left over from a broken past. I wish we could run into each others arms, that our lips could be met together once again, and we'd be reminded of why we've fought so bloody hard to make this love into something better than we've ever had..

We are only human, and in our human forms we are vulnerable, and open to those inner demons having the ability to break us down. But within our flaws, our mistakes, and our insecurities lies strength, and courage, and will power. We are made of star dust.. the Universe is inside of US. So why the hell are we letting that which we fear turn us into something less than we are capable of being? why are we allowing it to determine how, and whom, and when we should love? LOVE cannot be measured by time, or by reason. It happens because it is meant to, to teach us what we deserve, and what we don't. And sometimes.. SOMETIMES, something comes along that SHAKES us up, and WAKES us up, and it does so to show us anything is possible when we give it that opportunity to be so. And so here i am, tears streaming down my face, and hands shaking to put my wild emotions into words to explain how i feel, and explain that love isn't always how we have thought it to be. It is not meant to merely comfort us.. but to give us what we need to become a better version of ourselves. And that is exactly what he does for me.. He challenges me to reach down into this deep dark abyss, and kill the monsters that threaten to dim my light. He challenges me to love my depths, as i love his. And to let him love me with every tattered piece of his wings to which he carries me. So you see, This man.. this incredible human full of wisdom, strength, passion, and fire is etched into my core. And i could not take him out if i tried, nor would i ever want to. This is my cry that he sees.. my cry that he hears so that he may know.. despite these flaws i carry within, despite the ones that show, and despite the darkness that tries to swallow us whole. I hold a love for him greater than ANY evil we face, greater than any trail, or any obstacle. And i hope.. with all that is left in me to hope with.. That the Universe will be on our side.. to get us to the top of this mountain, so that we may embrace that life that has always been there, eagerly awaiting to meet us, and bring us HOME! -Pearl (For the Man i love, the man who's heart is and always will be.. my home.)

"True Love is- Patiently awaiting for its arrival, having the wisdom to see it when it is there, the courage to grasp ahold of it, and the strength to never let it go."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWokeMama

Welcome to ATS.

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me..."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Remember and hold on to this feeling for if and when times get difficult. Once things go long term, lovers tend to take each other for granted, often forgetting the forces that brought them together in the first place. If your instincts are correct in this instance, then it goes to follow that they will serve you well in the future.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I hope things work out for you.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If you reversed the roles, that’s almost exactly what I’m going through right now. She’s a few thousand miles away but still all I think about a lot of times. I’ve tried cutting off the connection, but it seems to only make the feelings stronger.

Maybe some of us aren’t meant to have what we want because we want it so bad. That’s where I’m at these days, anyway.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If you reversed the roles, that’s almost exactly what I’m going through right now. She’s a few thousand miles away but still all I think about a lot of times. I’ve tried cutting off the connection, but it seems to only make the feelings stronger.

Maybe some of us aren’t meant to have what we want because we want it so bad. That’s where I’m at these days, anyway.

Underwerks
I am sorry to hear you are going through that. That's so tough. The beginning before we became a couple is what I mean was what I tried ignoring. We are still together, and I have no intention of cutting that off. He is the one I want to spend my life with. This is talking about the distance being a pain, and all the stress that comes with life causing fears in between us. I tend to explain things deeply, and differently. But it's most certainly not something I want to lose, or get rid of. I simply want a break from the crap that comes at us so we can be happy like we deserve. Life tends to hit us harder when we find something that's worth fighting for.
edit on 16-5-2018 by TheWokeMama because: No reason

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Long distance relationships work, my friend. I’ve been there. The main problem is: one of you will have to make the necessary move to bring it altogether. Until then, communication is key. Best of luck.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

"Moderator Please move thread to Poetry forum, or more appropriate forum for topic."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
An old man told me a long time ago that you have to act like you don’t want something to get it.

I’m starting to see the truth in that.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yes well you are beautiful.... so much empathy is a shock to me....love it.

resist the demons is what are told...just resist and for a believer, you are invincible

I can discern spirits and mine jumped for some reason when I saw Idaho... on your avatar......I hung in Mountain Home....

your spirit is pure, huh!!...i'm speaking to the problem now....for you and that lucky man....both of you are one.
edit on 16-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I forgot....in this we should expect to need all our faith....it hurts but there's nothing better to give up for....so we are sojourners with God on this....

he cries too

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Faith, Hope, and determination see all things through......remember that.....

We always have to remember that in the tidal waves we so often get lost in, that we have to also do the things that feed ourselves, and in turn feed the people we love......we give strength better when we strengthen ourselves......

Im so guilty of giving my strength to others and helping to lift them up, when I myself am struggling hard....there is merit in that as well...and meaning.....

very well written....very well done.......

Keep the faith...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Enchanted!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link