It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Is Stocking Up On Napalm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Very likely scenario.

The list of "cough" countries could be quite a bit longer but yeah, that's one that would likely be on it.

(post by penroc3 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
That's one use for napalm: burns for quite a while and very stubbornly. Very hard to put out unless its oxygen supply can be completely removed. Water won't help much unless it's in copious amounts.

Your scenario has merit; however it doesn't address why anyone would need the full output of a supplier at two-month intervals. That suggests a much wider plan of use than just torching a few places so they can't be put out in a hurry. OTOH, that aspect does not actually deny your scenario, either. A large number of fairl;y big targets, maybe?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Do not post information on making Napalm. ATS is not the place to post such information and this thread isn't about that.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Possibly a multi-staged attack on multiple server farms around the world, or very specific countries?? We are talking the CIA here, meaning hush hush information control and tactics. Perhaps it was meant to be passd on to an ally for use in the skies of a battleground in which most of the world's global and regional military powers and alliances are currently fighting around.

There are so many jets in the sky and groups on the ground in Syria, many times nobody knows for sure who's jets were behind a specific strike or which group did a hit and run surface attack.

Also, would Napalm serve any functional use in the elimination of oil producing infrastructure?? I think not, as mostly only seals and hoses are vulnerable. The metal would hold its integrity until fire control arrives.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
With oil-producing infrastructure it'd be far easier just to hit it with a regular bomb or missile, or ground-based sabotage. Using napalm on eg an oil refinery or pumping facility would seem like overkill.

However, let's think beyond that: napalming an oil facility would make it look like a fire had occured there due to some on-site accident or something, whereas a bomb or missile might be noticed as external input, as it were.

Also -- and this is a horrible thought, but has to be considered -- napalm will take out the workers. Those who aren't caught by it will be running for their lives anyway. And then the place is going to have fires and explosions all over the place, as big oil facilities tend to do when all the fail-safes have been overloaded.

Re the CIA, that could be a red herring. Ok, so Thor supplies weaponry to CIA, but not only them. Maybe we are supposed to think, "Oh, this is for CIA," when it could be someone else entirely.

Like I said, I find it too pat that all those tieing-in details just happened to come out together.

But whoever it's for, they (apparently/allegedly) want a lot of it. So that implies multiple targets. As to where, who knows?

If the story has basis in fact and is not a sting of some kind, I guess we'll find out eventually.

Thor is not the only arms dealer in the world, after all.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I forgot to address the following:

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
[ ...] There are so many jets in the sky and groups on the ground in Syria, many times nobody knows for sure who's jets were behind a specific strike or which group did a hit and run surface attack.

That's very true. And I would expect that all sides actually prefer it that way. They can even get away with war crimes and blame the other side -- or the other side's allies. "The fog of war", at least in resp. of airstrikes, must be at least 90% BS. They all know darned well where their planes are and what their missions are.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

like a large scale version of Hillary burning documents at her New York home when that smoke and fire was reported

Yeah, except that never happened.

It was a fire in the ceiling of a building used by the secret service.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Naw man,, they were burning ng evidence.

In any case, napalm is typically used to clear out land for It strips right?? Maybe they are ramping up to clear land for more bases in Rojava??

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
napalm is an anti personnel weapon. so unless the plan is taking out a lot of people from the air it is hard to see what anyone would be using it for. there are much better insidiarys that can claim to be dual use, like WP smoke.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: grey580
So have at it. What does everyone else think?

Napalm sticks to kids.

That's the first thing that came to mind for me. I can only remember one verse from the running cadence we did in the AF many years ago:

F4 Phantom looking mean.
Family washing in a stream.
Drop some napalm, hear them scream.
Napalm sticks to kids.

Here's a link to the whole thing. It doesn't look like the verse I remember in in there though.

-dex

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 18-5-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I still have ten gallons of official thickener in the gallon cans....

Yes, it's perfectly legal to own just like thermite etc and I am very competent in playing with fire in a safe sane way!

I hate that I had to post this disclaimer!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Actually it's perfectly legal to make... You just can't use it in the course of combat operations During a declared war. At least in the US this is the case.

I suppose you're talking about "international law" which is a purely voluntary thing, you really should read the fine print.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

P.s. I know exactly what it's for, it's not a secret in the slightest and it's got Nada to do with Syria or CONUS (wrong continent both times but one Is connected to the continent where this is still used very frequently)

Say it with me everybody, turbo thrush...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Eradication ops...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Actually it's perfectly legal to make... You just can't use it in the course of combat operations During a declared war. At least in the US this is the case.

I suppose you're talking about "international law" which is a purely voluntary thing, you really should read the fine print.

No i was just imagining someone who needed to use a whole bunch for a legal purpose and so they contact an gov. agency in order to make sure no laws are broken and such. Perhaps they are then advised to go thru purchasing route for technical reasons. The movie industry would be a possibility. Sometimes the professional route is taken.

ETA also illegality is just one pressure vessel away.

edit on 21-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ah yeah I see what you're saying, there's a massive difference legally between making something like this for yourself and making it for even domestic commercial sale.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that this is about lab and field drug eradication ops which there's multiple agencies who maintain their own contractor fleets of aircraft, pilots, and ordnance supply chains.

That was what my reference to the turbo thrush was about. It's the name of one of the armed crop dusters operated by several of these contractors.

And that entire world is just weird. Lots of bureaucratic backstabbing, legal grey areas, and other oddness.

BuzzFeed is very likely being used by one agency to score points off another agency in the never ending funding wars and et cetera.

Unfortunately there's so much money and power up for grabs and out of the public eye that at this point our agencies and their contractors have very large incentives to spend more time fighting among themselves than doing their jobs.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Is maduro in on this???

Also i wonder if those planes could run off of other gel fuels?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join