It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock says he's a time traveler from 2072?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: wylekat
Has anyone in here stopped for a sec, and thought about the tiny, insignificant detail of him meaning date, and time- but not year?

I mean, I was born the same time as Weird Al, except the year and I am sure the time (like say, 3 am as opposed to 1 pm or something) was different. Doesn't make me his long lost brother, or his past self from an alternate universe. Just makes me some doofus with the same birthdate.

Stop planting flags on molehills, kids, and calling it a trek to Everest.

I was born on the same day as Corey Feldman lol, beat that!

I can imitate Robin Williams.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For those who don't think it's him, I think your in denial, and if it was just the 1st video (claiming to be from 2072) to go on we would have to agree to disagree but we have the second one with him himself doing the math and saying he was born in 2072.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Rumrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So people thought he was claiming to be Jon Titor?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Some of these time traveling tales are truly enlightening, like the time traveling boy at Gettysburg with the Beatles haircut..
Haven't researched the David Wilcox usage of stargates, could be just another garden variety Zarathustra.
Whats significant about 2072?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrowaBarton

No, I don't think so. The caller didn't give a name, he just said that he was from the year 2072

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Whats significant about 2072?

The caller said he was from that year, and David doing his own math said that he was born that year( In the second video)...desperately trying to prove that he's Edgar Cayce reincarnated I guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join