It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Alleged to Have Asked for Millions from Qatari to 'Pass to Trumps'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yeah some people DO know.

We're about to find out just how crooked trump really is.

America..Open for business...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

No you want to shift the discussion to anyone (preferably a democrat) than trump that's what you're doing. Just another what about.
What about you try to discuss what's going on in THIS thread?
Maybe.

The meeting in trump tower on Dec 12 2016. Which the Qartai has admitted to.

"Do you think Flynn turned down our money"

What does our old friend Carter Page have to do with this? Hint it has to do with Rosneft a 19% share of that company and the infamous Steele dossier.

The more pieces of a jigsaw puzzle you have in place the easier it is to place the remaining pieces.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

What aboutism.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Start a thread about it then.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What aboutism.

Cry baby liberalism.. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So you still think he will be impeached? At least you are consistent.

Some of the others on here are now saying "I never said he would be impeached" and backing off because they know that battle is lost.

And if by some miracle he does get impeached they will be saying " I knew it the whole time ".

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: theantediluvian

Forgive me for not quoting but I cannot make much sense of this claim. Cohen is alleged to have worked hand-in-hand with a rapper and entertainment CEO to solicit donations from a Quatari investor who failed to come through, but ultimately invested money into a russian organization who laundered to Trump that donation in exchange for eased up sanctions? If that is correct then they must be very disappointed since Trump expanded the Magnitsky act. He expelled 60 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian consulates. He sanctioned 40 Russian Oligarchs and businesses.

You seriously believe Trump is laundering Quatari bribes through Russian businesses via deals brokered by Cohen, Bannon, Kwatinetz, Flynn, and the rapper known as Ice-Cube?

I need some of what you have. Pass it to the left.

I'm still trying to figure how Trump is Putin's puppet since everything he has done in office has been to Russia's detriment.

-Making peace with a Russian ally in NK.
-Selling weapons to the Ukraine who is fighting Russia.
-Bombing Russian ally Assad
- Expanding Magnitsky act.
-Expelling Russian diplomats.
-Continuing Russian sanctions.
-Ramping up the US drilling industry(very harmful to Russia).
-Maintaining tough stance on Russian ally Cuba.

Where is this Russian puppet? There is literally not one thing Trump has done in office that benefited Russia or Putin.

If he is a Russian puppet he is the worst one ever.

Can one of you leftists explain to me how Trump is a Russian puppet. Please?

As far as I can see he is way more hostile to Russia/Putin than Obama/Hillary/Bush ever were.

Oh I figured it out. He's being hostile to Russia to prove he's not a Russian plant. Brilliant strategy. But wait it can't be brilliant because Trump is a big, fat, orange idiot.

I'm confused.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What the hell is going on here?!
Why was the President-Elect meeting with foreigners?!! ... and why has he continued this practice after being inaugurated??!
This is just incredible news.
It's all out in the open. He has even rubbed people's noses in it by holding press conferences with foreigners!
How is he getting away with this?
Terrible.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good for Cohen if he got millions.

Lots of money being tossed around.

$12 mil for a fake dossier?

Millions for fake somali day care centers.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: drewlander

Forgive me for not quoting but I cannot make much sense of this claim. Cohen is alleged to have worked hand-in-hand with a rapper and entertainment CEO to solicit donations from a Quatari investor who failed to come through, but ultimately invested money into a russian organization who laundered to Trump that donation in exchange for eased up sanctions? If that is correct then they must be very disappointed since Trump expanded the Magnitsky act. He expelled 60 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian consulates. He sanctioned 40 Russian Oligarchs and businesses.

You seriously believe Trump is laundering Quatari bribes through Russian businesses via deals brokered by Cohen, Bannon, Kwatinetz, Flynn, and the rapper known as Ice-Cube?

I need some of what you have. Pass it to the left.

I'm still trying to figure how Trump is Putin's puppet since everything he has done in office has been to Russia's detriment.

-Making peace with a Russian ally in NK.
-Selling weapons to the Ukraine who is fighting Russia.
-Bombing Russian ally Assad
- Expanding Magnitsky act.
-Expelling Russian diplomats.
-Continuing Russian sanctions.
-Ramping up the US drilling industry(very harmful to Russia).
-Maintaining tough stance on Russian ally Cuba.

Where is this Russian puppet? There is literally not one thing Trump has done in office that benefited Russia or Putin.

If he is a Russian puppet he is the worst one ever.

Can one of you leftists explain to me how Trump is a Russian puppet. Please?

As far as I can see he is way more hostile to Russia/Putin than Obama/Hillary/Bush ever were.

Oh I figured it out. He's being hostile to Russia to prove he's not a Russian plant. Brilliant strategy. But wait it can't be brilliant because Trump is a big, fat, orange idiot.

I'm confused.

It's always opposite day.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So you still think he will be impeached? At least you are consistent.

Some of the others on here are now saying "I never said he would be impeached" and backing off because they know that battle is lost.

And if by some miracle he does get impeached they will be saying " I knew it the whole time ".

Think Trump would hit that big red Button if he gets impeached?

I would blow the whole f'n world up.

In fact, I'd do it now before they can take it out of my hands.

S.America and asia would be smoking ruins for 10000 yrs. again.

Toss a couple at Montreal and Toronto, melt the snow and they all drown.

Russia and china would register on some alien satellite, 400 ly out.

Be glad i ain't Potus.

I'm glad I am not.

Trump should call their bluff and start WW3.

ETA; tear it all down. Start over with real people.

edit on 5 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
OH-MY-GAWD!!...

It is "alleged" that Satan himself and Hillary met personally to coordinate their diabolical plan to extort 4 Quattuordecillion dollars from the people and smuggle it to the globalist NWO. (GASP!)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So in early 2018, Ahmed Al-Rumaihi went hiking with his business partner Jeff Kwatinetz who is old pals with Bannon. Al-Rumaihi asked Kwatinetz to set up a meeting between himself and Bannon because he wanted to buy Bannon? Kwatinetz declined and then Al-Rumaihi bragged that he already bought Flynn?

The very same Al-Rumaihi met with Cohen and Flynn in 2016 and according to an anonymous Kuwaiti, Al-Rumaihi boasted Cohen offered to sell him President elect Trump but Al-Rumaihi declined?

is that the gist of it?

why is Trump such a bad man? I am not surprised Al-Rumaihi did not want to buy Trumps influence.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
she meets him ever time she looks in the mirror.

edit on 16-5-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Some of the responses here are a bit odd. Cohen may well be a snake. But at this point, we have hearsay at best.
I am confused at the idea that Trump is looking for more money. He already donates his $400k a year, and seemed to have to stop doing a good portion of his business just to take the job of POTUS. Maybe he is slimy and a money whore, but I just don't think that's the cases. And if it's not, then we have others trying to ride his coat tails.

Did he know and authorize all this?

And equally as important, if you find this to be not true, will you be making a thread to explain the facts? I just want to know if you are about truth and facts, or just hating Trump?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23405827]oddnutz[/poses the assertion that Cohen did this under the direction of Trump or was he running his own program?

If Cohen did this under Trumps order is there any evidence of this?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Before you put too much stock in anything Michael Avenatti says, you might want to read about the time he committed fraud against a Newport Beach homeowner, and set up a shell corporation to file a phony lawsuit against the guy, just so he could live in the guy's million-dollar house for free.

This on top of his failure to pay taxes, or pay the payroll taxes of his employees. Avenatti is a slimy huckster who desperately needs to be disbarred.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They present a bunch of evidence that Cohen did something wrong with the assumption thst it was under the orders of Trump without actislly providing any evidence of that assertion

Its for gullible people

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They present a bunch of evidence that Cohen did something wrong with the assumption thst it was under the orders of Trump without actislly providing any evidence of that assertion

Its for gullible people

It appears that Cohen was trying to pedal influence/access to Trump. Does that mean it was on Trump's orders? No, it does not, and the fact that seemingly not one of these entities got anything for their money argues pretty strongly that Trump had no knowledge or involvement in Cohen's glad-handing. (The AT&T merger got blocked, the Russians ended up on a sanction list, and the Qataris got blacklisted by pretty much everybody except Iran.) Besides, the idea that a billionaire like Trump would be open to petty bribery is rather absurd on its face.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Gullible is thinking it wasn't under trumps orders.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Pointless response.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join