It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon reports on warp drive, extra dimensions, anti-gravity and more.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The Gut may have meant "chain of custody" issues, an easy enough thing to do in a quick post. Do you need that explained?

I did and thank you very much, Schuyler.

gunshooter: I don't have a problem with intelligent speculation about the mysteries of our universe but I do have a problem with being sold a pig-in-a-poke. Whether by design and intent or by the gullible.

The meta-materials and some of the folk involved with Bigelow-related "ufology" have a history of muddying the waters at best and poisoning them at worst.

edit on 15-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: schuyler
The Gut may have meant "chain of custody" issues, an easy enough thing to do in a quick post. Do you need that explained?

I did and thank you very much, Schuyler.

gunhooter: I don't have a problem with intelligent speculation about the mysteries of our universe but I do have a problem with being sold a pig-in-a-poke. Whether by design and intent or by the gullible.

The meta-materials and some of the folk involved with Bigelow-related "ufology" have a history of muddying the waters at best and poisoning them at worst.

If you don't mind GUT, and you should know I have the highest respect for you, would you enlighten on the muddy waters issue?

I always was balls deep on Bigelow as a provider, it seems I was completely mistaken, give a confused chap a clue?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hi, jonjonj, the respect is definitely mutual--I truly enjoy your posts and sharp observations--and thank you.

If I had a little more time I would be more specific, but for the moment: Have you checked out mirageman's most excellent OP:

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

He covers A LOT of it in the first few pages, but the whole thread continues to be a revelation.

I'll be glad to elaborate with some sources when I have time to do it justice. I probably shouldn't have been shooting my mouth off here in a hit and run fashion without backing it up. Doh me.

edit on 15-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Have you seen the military officer's suggested reading list? More SciFi than you think, like Ender's Game. That movie was so bad. Shame.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Sorry Kev, I'm catching up late.

Let me apologize beforehand, but for the sake of clarity for readers can I ask for your help?

What you've posted about JV really does not in ANY way match the recent statements he's made on several recent podcasts. It's confusing, and whilst unintentional is misleading.

Recent comments are not in anyway just about Ubatuba as you will be well aware, so referring to that continually as if an explanation doesn't help.

I'm sure you've listened. You might have read the transcripts. Vallee is expressing a VERY different view now. The problem is for someone reading this your personal views and Jacques views are hard to separate.

What you are writing reads as if you are struggling to deal with what Jacques is saying, and unable to reconcile it, you pretend it's not happening and you revert back to a previous conversation as if that's where the debate ends.

Also, it is impossible to reconcile Jacques old view and those podcasts and also the photos of him presenting a slideshow on the materials.

You may think Vallee is lying. You may think he's being misinterpreted but there are too many points which you can hear the man say his own current views.

Long story short, whilst I know what you mean, other readers will likely not.

If you disagree with what Vallee has said in his presentation or on recent podcasts, state it as your view. Otherwise, it conflates your views, Vallee's old views and his current views.

It might be helpful when referencing Vallee to state when he said this, so people can judge if or how his views have changed or not reference Valle at all.

Beyond that, I think you may be, unintentionally, robbing people of an opportunity to see the discontinuity in what Vallee said before 2016 and what he says now.

Alternatively, if you want to refer back to the conversations you had with Vallee, can you please please please ask him for his current views on the materials he's talked about? I'd be very interested to hear his response as I'm almost certain it will be VERY revealing.

If you need the transcripts etc posting or sending over, I can do that if it helps.
edit on 16-5-2018 by ctj83 because: Alternative 3

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ok, let me be very clear.

This is as good a place to say this as any.

When I met JV in 2013 he was wonderful. Brilliant. Not prone
to making patently false claims. We hugged. We took pictures.
We were BFF's.

I last communicated with JV a few days ago. We agreed not to
communicate again.

I don't know the man any longer.

He's been replaced with an evil clone from another universe or
something.

I don't believe anything he says now.

Now..maybe he's right and I'm wrong. Maybe up is down and down
is up.

I have no desire to insult the man.. he was / is a genius.. he invented
ARPA net, which became the Internet. He helped map mars.

He's a giant. I'm a flea.

I don't find anything he says accurate, since maybe 2015.

But that's just my opinion.

I'm not going to talk about JV anymore.. it's for the best.

I've also functionally become banned. People that used to talk
to me no longer talk to me.

If you want to have the good will of the usual cast of characters,
don't be dismissive of TTSA or you will get banned like me.

But I view my banning as a positive thing. I'm now free of a great
deal of disinformation.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: data5091

FWIW, (damn near nothing), I put no stock whatsover in Bigelow and TTSA. I could dummy up some documents, any one can.

My guess is that Bigelow and his associates saw and grabbed up an opportunity to monopolize "disclosure" and they may well be doing so as we speak, especially if they've managed to hood wink Knapp.

Think about it though: even if it was all fake, it's a fascinating façade to climb, right? Why on earth would they do that?

Why? Why else? MONEY.. If they control the narrative, they slow play a phony reveal, they get and keep people's attention..........they roll out click bait, the sell stories, they write books, they make the lecture circuit. Its all about the money!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Very much appreciated Kev. Makes a lot of sense now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join