It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterydecoder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So because you like crop circles, you´ll believe anything about them?

Like I said crop circles are imprints from the bifröst, the shakey rainbowbridge that norse god´s ride down. It´s written somewhere, so it must be true!!!1one

Also, because I say so.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Sure also I was born yesterday after my unicorn mother humped my fairy dad.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That´s obviously not true, as everybody knows unicorns are gender fluid and eat babies after dawn.

Ha! Gotcha in the end

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

no way, my mother also had a magic lamp and wished for protection on SJW nonsense.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Have a bit respect for your mother, she brought you to life.

No seriously, doesn´t it spawn some questions in you that there is no mention of that stopwatch experiment, although she said it in the video?

What else should I believe her then?

Now, here comes one of my German sayings everyone likes so much:
"Wer einmal lügt dem glaubt man nicht, auch wenn er dann die Wahrheit spricht."
translates to
"A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth."

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Everybody makes mistakes. I judge others on a practical basis on what they did for me.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why is this about judging now? I think it was about corn circles and how dare no one criticizes the informational value of what you posted?

So what you´re saying is that you judge most of ATS´s members badly because they never did something for you?

Going to get interesting.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You were refering to the woman... w/e man it is not like you speak for them anyways. fyi it is not like I am here to not cooperate, after all I cut you some slack didn't I?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

after all I cut you some slack didn't I?

Where exactly would that be? The part where I typed "stopwatch site:www.circularsite.com..." into my searchbar and it came up with no results?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

See this is why I don't like you, you act like I owe you something and I try somewhat, not really interested in our back and forth after the first response, but I won't start doing your research for you especially, not just because where does it end but also that you could of been a little nicer.
edit on 15-5-2018 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it´s okay if you don´t like me, I can live with that.

You owe me nothing of course but I think you need to understand that if you make claims, better back them up with something substantial.

I´m repeating myself, the burden of proof is on you, not on me. I was friendly in my first post, I was friendly in my second one, too.

Then you started to get delusional, childish, unfriendly and thick-headed because I dared to question your messias. But please, continue and give InhaleExhale & me the blame for what would have happened either way:

People asking inconvenient questions to you. Again, if you want blindly agreeing sheeps, I think you might have a hard time here.

Love,
verschickter

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Start a new thread, whine to the mods to get this one deleted, I promise I won´t engage in discussions with you again.

But the exact same will happen, I also promise that.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

...and the nonsense and making stuff up. I didn't do what you want is the problem here not the other way around.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beautyofperil

For godsake, please point out "the nonsense" and what I "made up".

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Why do you make this a bigger deal than it has to be, I am not calling any mods, I barely registering this as something I should be doing but I am bored today and nobody else is here. In the future if I remember you your 2nd chance to converse me will make everything between us, I'm sure you will end up like the other guy in this thread though, ignored.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

literally the post right above it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought I could have an open discussion with you, if you read my first two posts you will clearly see the intent to engage in a friendly and open conversation.

Then you got all defensy, how dare we question something.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

bsing about the members and the woman in the video.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beautyofperil

Good post!

Don't let the peer addicts interfere with your explorations!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

frankly I don't see the problem with being defensive when I don't care for the conversation in the first place.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join