It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Come on Q'sters. Q gave us all a shout out in there last drop and nobody here picked up on it? Take a closer look at the 23. Your welcome btw.

It's Green ?? lol.....c'mon tell us PE, Please..

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

If the software can be used by the Chinese to identify "millions" of public in a second at any angle then I'm certain it will give the proof.

It takes 16 points on the face and it is the ratio between those points that is unique. The more points in the picture the more accurate the result, so the 2 pics you question would give a pretty perfect source data.

What penance will you perform when proven wrong?

link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: CoramDeo

My opinion on this is Trump endorsed John Cox so that way the Liberals will start bashing on him more and more people fire up the Republican base & the lefties who actually support a strong constitution (like me) we are backing Travis Allen here in California

Cox might be linked to LOOP. Haven’t found the link yet. Help please!!
He did a lot of housing development in Chicago. Nobody in Chicago is clean.

That sort of makes sense.

I hate to say it, but Trump, like Obama is sort of a Sh!tMidas when it comes to endorsements.

I'm not sure why that is, but POTUS doesn't have a very good track record with picking candidates.

Maybe some reverse psychology in play here.

I don't Know anything about Cox, but I do know something about people from Chicago.

Not to be mentioned in mixed company...

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Power of the people for sure. Too bad for those who forgot or discredited the PEOPLE

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: fiverx313

The Water became the Bottle.

Hard to fight 2 fires with one extinguisher.

could one of the 8 people who starred this nonsense tell me what they think it means?

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.

Now that's funny
edit on 19-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I already mentioned PAIN and Privacy, Authentication, Integrity, Non-Repudiation as a link to the Weiner Laptop but as always multiple meanings are the key. Though It's getting suspicious because this is not the first time my post gets overlooked. I don't care about stars but does this imply some of my posts are *hidden* and don't show up for some unknown reason? I have no way of knowing but i'm definitely spotting a pattern here. Odd. Thanks for posting it again CD.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

On the Q Post Pic I can't work out what the 4 characters are before the 23; looks like 3x minus and 1x underscore but it isn't because:

--- with minuses there is a distinct space between characters,
_ is at the bottom of the 8x8 character grid but the character is 3/4 the way down. Too high for underscore, too low for a minus.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Just open your Anti-virus software (Norton Security, McAfee, AVG, etc.) and it should be signposted clearly. Just remember to click "Full scan". It may take a while but safer than "Quick Scan" which only checks the most obvious folders for viruses.

I wouldn't advise anyone to use Norton, McAfee or AVG. Virus software tends to hog/leak resources (memory, cpu). They always have, and I reckon they always will. I've never ran antivirus software, and I've never had a virus. I usually use malwarebytes fir a scan ever so often, and then uninstall. Zero issues in the almost 20 years of my experience. I've actually fixed more PC's that were running antivirus than not.

Agreed. Of course, I'm on a Mac.

No viruses, malware, etc in 10 years. Same laptop.

I also have a list of about 220K forbidden sites that my computer just won't go to since they are blacklisted in my etc/hosts file.

lol...they think I'm running adblock software.

Nope. It's better than that!

It's DIY crapblock.

OTP/end

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

On the Q Post Pic I can't work out what the 4 characters are before the 23; looks like 3x minus and 1x underscore but it isn't because:

--- with minuses there is a distinct space between characters,
_ is at the bottom of the 8x8 character grid but the character is 3/4 the way down. Too high for underscore, too low for a minus.

I like your thinking but in this case it's way too complicated. I give you all a hint. Vanadium.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I told you there was something to that

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Vanadium has atomic number 23 but also W is 23 letter of alphabet. Who else do we know who is both V and W?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I already mentioned PAIN and Privacy, Authentication, Integrity, Non-Repudiation as a link to the Weiner Laptop but as always multiple meanings are the key. Though It's getting suspicious because this is not the first time my post gets overlooked. I don't care about stars but does this imply some of my posts are *hidden* and don't show up for some unknown reason? I have no way of knowing but i'm definitely spotting a pattern here. Odd. Thanks for posting it again CD.

Nope. I didn't overlook it. I'm seeing your posts.

I wanted to verify that that is what you were geting at.

Good find the first time around.

I thought there were a few options of what PAIN could stand for.

I think the latest drops seal that defintion.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Come on Q'sters. Q gave us all a shout out in there last drop and nobody here picked up on it? Take a closer look at the 23. Your welcome btw.

23 hours from the hour of that post and Boom.. executive order to make DOJ release documents is issued. imo.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I PMd you a clock gift CD!

link   
a reply to: carewemust

NM

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Refreshing analysis!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

God bless Marshall Mathers. Everyone else is an alt....

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Remember people, normies. This not about politics or trump. This is about way More than that. Focus. Pray and God bless America.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I try to catch up on the thread before I post.. That's been no easy feat!

Some quick things while I have the time:

1) Judicial Watch video w/ Lou Dobbs
www.youtube.com...
Listen to Lou.. And is he holding the pen under his chin as a Q signal? Like "I know too"

1a) Just for fun, J=11, W=23, dead center between them is Q=17! XD

2) It's a big deal for MSM to not let POTUS call MS13 animals, cause what they did is way worse. All of a sudden heinous criminals are "just people too". It's almost as if POTUS was foreshadowing calling MS-13 animals, and the Deep State caught wind of it.

2a) Just for fun, MS-13... M=13 so yeah... MS-M... XD

3) Butcher was right about D5, it's an avalanche (In this case, an unstoppable, undoable chain of events) It was not anything to do with chess. (Saw some confusion awhile back)

And for the finale...

Q said to follow the pen... Place the pen over a clock... It points to 5:26-27... May 26,27 (Edited Dates, my bad)

WWG1WGA
edit on 5 19 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: Edited dates/time

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: burntheships

Power of the people for sure. Too bad for those who forgot or discredited the PEOPLE

My aunt used to tell me a poem,

There is a destiny which
Makes us brothers
None goes his own
Way alone
All that we send into
The lives of others
Comes back into our own

Keep love in your 💓

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>