It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Quite the contrary. Israel is being illegally occupied, and has been so off and on since 597 BC.

I look forward to the eventual destruction of the perversion that is Dome of the Rock, and the restoration of the temple mount. We're not quite there yet, but one day at a time.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think Christ would kick Romney's ass if he was here. I would.
edit on 14-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This may be all part of a plot to inflame the ME.

This act, the Iranian act may be all about inflaming the ME.

The Israelis have done it before.

www.washingtonpost.com...

How Israel helped create Hamas

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise. At the time, Israel's main enemy was the late Yasser Arafat's Fatah party, which formed the heart of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). Fatah was secular and cast in the mold of other revolutionary, leftist guerrilla movements waging insurgencies elsewhere in the world during the Cold War. The PLO carried out assassinations and kidnappings and, although recognized by neighboring Arab states, was considered a terrorist organization by Israel; PLO operatives in the occupied territories faced brutal repression at the hands of the Israeli security state.

Meanwhile, the activities of Islamists affiliated with Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood were allowed in the open in Gaza — a radical departure from when the Strip was administered by the secular-nationalist Egyptian government of Gamal Abdel Nasser. Egypt lost control of Gaza to Israel after the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, which saw Israel also seize the West Bank. In 1966, Nasser had executed Sayyid Qutb, one of the Brotherhood's leading intellectuals. The Israelis saw Qutb's adherents in the Palestinian territories, including the wheelchair-bound Sheik Ahmed Yassin, as a useful counterweight to Arafat's PLO.

"When I look back at the chain of events I think we made a mistake," one Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s said in a 2009 interview with the Wall Street Journal's Andrew Higgins. "But at the time nobody thought about the possible results." Higgins's article is worth reading in full. He goes on to outline the type of assistance the Israelis initially gave Yassin, whom the PLO at one time deemed a "collaborator," and Gaza's other Islamists:

Sounds familiar doesn't it

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think the ME has been inflamed for eons. We had nothing to do with it's current inflamation. The ME is a family operation. Nothing you or I could ever say would sway what they're about to do to each other.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This Mitt Romney....good gravy boy, Idaho in the Air Force where I learned up close about the old boy...gadang....

how do you spell putz...?
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Palestinians need to grow up and join the rest of the world.
They are the ones that are the aggressors and suppress woman and brainwash their children

Apply thought You need to check yourself. You are defending Israeli Apartheid. That is state produced racism.

First US president to use the term was Jimmy Carter. He was correct. Millions of Palestinians are antithetically segregated. Have not right to vote in Israeli politics even though it defines there lives. They have no right to free speech. No rights to peaceful assembly. There area in which they live has been defined as the worlds largest open aired prison.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

I look forward to the eventual destruction of the perversion that is Dome of the Rock, and the restoration of the temple mount. We're not quite there yet, but one day at a time.

Care to comment on the bombing of the US liberty in which scores of US personal where killed by Israli bombers who where trying to sink the boat to create a false flag event.

Or how about the MOSAD agents arrested filming the events of 911 and later released without further questioning.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Its called pouring gasoline on a fire

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe Christ would kick a lot of assess

link   

It's been happening since before your X4 G Grandparents were conceived.Why are you surprised?

link   
dp
edit on 14-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think he should kick Ass, I would.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Israel, the US puppy dog can commit all the crimes they want with impunity, the US sits by and just watches and in-fact helps them.

Its a shame the Arabs are stupid enough to let themselves be the new Indians of the age.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Israel, the US puppy dog can commit all the crimes they want with impunity, the US sits by and just watches and in-fact helps them.

Its a shame the Arabs are stupid enough to let themselves be the new Indians of the age.

I agree but i think you have to the wrong way around. The US is Israels puppy dog.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That sounds racist.

You think they are stupid?

Who is counting the casualties? Hamas? Red Cross? Docs without borders? White helmets? CNN?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You might be right!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can you imagine if ANY other country in the world behaved this way? The outcry would be deafening. It would be the biggest humanitarian crime in history. The UN would get involved. Probably the Hague court.

What if Trump decided to deal with that caravan like this. Do you think "We warned you" would fly as an excuse?

If Israel is justified, maybe the US should start building illegal settlements in Mexico.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No, it’s not racism. I have a conspiracy theory that the western MKULTRA boys and girls have been manipulating the Arabs for a while.

Remember the term “Arab Street” the media use to throw around all the time.

Then all of a sudden when all these western NGO’s are in Arab countries, lo and behold, we have the “Arab spring”

Arab Street” “Arab spring”

We hear these terms no more. They served their purpose.

As for stupid, It’s stupid to let yourself be manipulated into wars and the destruction of your societies.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Fadi Abu Salah was 29 years old. First they took his land, then they took his legs, today they took his life

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You're a character you are, lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join