It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Trials over South Wales?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Or you just had some days where conditions for contrail formation weren't there. Spraying anything at less than 5,000 feet isn't going to affect a large area or create high altitude clouds.

edit on 5/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Simply conditions not conducive for contrails. Why is the atmosphere such a puzzle to chemtrail believers?

This chemtrail believer is in Manchester. He films and rants every day and still hasn't worked out that the atmosphere is fluid and that contrails will not form in the conditions are not correct. Just so sad that like every chemtrail believer he thinks that they are simply "not spraying". Just sad!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'll retract my original response simply because there are good reasons to not bother with this argument. I disagree wholeheartedly with anyone claiming that geoengineering by way of chemical manipulation of our skies is not occurring at this time in history. And ultimately, I believe, history will bear out the truth of these well-concealed operations. And as noted, I don't think that those involved are bad people - I think they've been hoodwinked into believing it's for the greater good.

I won't reply to replies to my original reply, but thanks anyway.

edit on MayTuesday1815CDT04America/Chicago-050050 by FlyInTheOintment because: neutrality

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just because something is patented doesn't mean it's out there in use. You can get a patent for just about anything, and people tend to patent something even if it's not in use. I see Boeing and Airbus patent things you know will never be built all the time.

Without some kind of analysis of a sample taken from the trail itself there is no way to prove that they're not contrails, but oddly no one wants to do that.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintmentgiven that for some unknown reason there was absolutely not a single plane spreading these fake, spreading, 'puffy clouds

The reason isn't unknown at all. We've had a a lot of days with low relative humidity at upper flight levels recently

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I'll retract my original response simply because there are good reasons to not bother with this argument. I disagree wholeheartedly with anyone claiming that geoengineering by way of chemical manipulation of our skies is not occurring at this time in history. And ultimately, I believe, history will bear out the truth of these well-concealed operations. And as noted, I don't think that those involved are bad people - I think they've been hoodwinked into believing it's for the greater good.

I won't reply to replies to my original reply, but thanks anyway.

The closed mind of the conspiracy theorist proudly on display

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Go on then, one little reply.

Big corporations patent things they won't make more often than not to prevent others from making them. As in, they withhold useful innovations from the public good. Which is not to be lauded or excused - but it's a moot point anyway, because that's the way the world system is rigged, and although it's bad in these types of cases, it's admirable that everyman with a bit of cash can pocket himself a patent & set up shop selling his innovation being suitably protected in order to do so in a profitable manner.

Anyway, next time you get some plane time & authorisation to fly in the shadow of the covert ops planes, let me know, and we can go get us some samples. You know that's a BS line of reasoning, because those who are frustrated into a corner by this conspiracy almost invariably cannot afford to hire a suitably-equipped scientific research plane, and you know better than anyone that IF these planes are flying covert ops, there's not a cat in hell's chance of ever getting the authorisation to fly in their shadow so you can collect samples.

So yeah, plenty of people WANT to do it, but 0.0001% during the lifetime of the conspiracy will ever manage to achieve it.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You don't need authorization to fly behind another plane. As long as it's not restricted airspace and you maintain minimum required clearances, they can't stop you from flying near another aircraft. Not that you have to get close to them to get a sample.

There is a pilot on ATS that has repeatedly offered to take people to get samples for the cost of the fuel. You're telling me that people that want to prove they're real can't come up with that much? Every time he offered he has been ignored. They can't crowd fund to rent a sampling plane to take samples? There are ways to do it if you're serious.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You know that's a BS line of reasoning, because those who are frustrated into a corner by this conspiracy almost invariably cannot afford to hire a suitably-equipped scientific research plane

Yet tens of thousands of dollars have been raised to make movies and put up posters and fly chemtrail believers around the world.

Odd that

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

And put up billboards for years at a time.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

And gets debukned by the original Reporter shortly afterwards ...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

They had it listed as a LIDAR surveyor in 2014. That actually makes more sense, just because its payload would be so small for a dispersal aircraft. Although converting it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join