It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Trials over South Wales?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
An interesring article from WalesOnline regarding a mystery Aircraft today...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

If this is meant to be deployed at Sea, why the land based test?

Anyone local spot this today?

The plane is only spreading fresh water for this trial run but it’s normal use would be to spread a chemical that breaks down pollution in the sea before it can reach the shore," the spokesman said.

We asked Natural Resources Wales to tell us more about the system and why the south Wales valleys were chosen as a testing area, but are still awaiting a response.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Because it's a lot easier to track a test over land than it is at sea. You can put ground based observers and monitor how the spread comes down, and watch how it disperses behind the aircraft.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Seems to be a lot more trails over London recently too. If they are indeed chemtrails!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Routes are changing. They're starting summer routes, which usually mean more flights depending on the destination.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the deadly dihydrogen monoxide again. How as a society do we let this killing substance exist!
And spraying it out of a plane at 4 thousand feet! This is obviously where those white lines in the sky come from.

Remember, if you are ever in dihydrogen monoxide, DO NOT BREATHE IT IN!!!!! YOU COULD DIE!!!!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'd have blindly assumed the dispersal method would be best tested in the same environment.
Could just be me but ...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It will be eventually. But you don't go from "we're installing a dispersal system" to using it. You take steps before you run. First you fly with it installed. Then you spray something like water to make sure it works. Then you move to where you're using it and test it under more realistic conditions. As recent as 2014, this particular aircraft was used for survey work, not dispersant work.

If they're working with a new customer they might also be doing something over land. Normally used doesn't mean only used. Systems like this can be used for many different things.
edit on 5/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the deadly dihydrogen monoxide again. How as a society do we let this killing substance exist!
And spraying it out of a plane at 4 thousand feet! This is obviously where those white lines in the sky come from.

Remember, if you are ever in dihydrogen monoxide, DO NOT BREATHE IT IN!!!!! YOU COULD DIE!!!!

If I thought it was only water I would still be concerned.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Natural Resources Wales said the plane - a Cessna 404 Titan

According to the online radar, the plane was flying at an altitude of around 4,300ft and at a ground speed of around 418 kts (around 481 mph).

Must have been one hell of a tailwind.
edit on 5/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If you are truly worried, you have a valid reason. Jet engines produce water as part of the combustion process.

Here’s the detail. First, jet fuel, or Jet A, or JP8, contains a blend of different carbon-based molecules that combine with Oxygen to generate heat and pressure that jet engines convert to thrust. For simplicity, I’ll ignore the blend, and assume that “Octane”, a string-like molecule that contains a backbone with eight carbon atoms and eighteen Hydrogen atoms along the sides and endcaps, is a good proxy for everything else in the gas tank. During the combustion reaction, each carbon atom will combine with two Oxygen atoms to form Carbon Dioxide (CO2), while the Hydrogen will also combine with Oxygen, but their marriage yields water (H20). The reaction balances when two Octane molecules react with twenty-five Oxygen molecules (O2) which contain two Oxygen atoms. The exhaust product contains sixteen Carbon Dioxide molecules and eighteen water molecules. Here’s the equation again: 2 C8H18 + 25 O2 -> 16 CO2 +18 H20. This detail isn’t useful until we convert molecular weights and ratios into terms that people are more familiar with. We know jet fuel weighs about 6.5lbs per gallon, and that mass is 81% carbon. We already know that our Octane molecule will split to form water and CO2, but the result most people struggle with is the conversion to weight. Specifically, Oxygen is heavy, about a third heavier than Carbon, so when each Carbon atom combines with two Oxygen atoms, the resulting molecule, CO2 is four times heavier than the Carbon atom by itself. This means each gallon of jet fuel (6.5lbs) will combine with 23lbs of Oxygen and turn into twenty pounds of CO2, and just over nine pounds of water!

paullaherty.com...

That helps to explain why when jets fly in super cold air (-60F) you see lines of frozen ice crystals. (sometimes)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

yes....on A T S right here is where we saw it on a thread..........

90 miles offshore N E of London.....a huge swath in a 70 mile circle seen on sat.......but the wind was sending it directly

same thread.....one off Portlands coast about 110 miles out....which way would that blow.....thought so

do not try to find it...seven years ago.....it's gone

edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

editt....Londons circle was done at 4 a.m.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Natural Resources Wales said the plane - a Cessna 404 Titan

According to the online radar, the plane was flying at an altitude of around 4,300ft and at a ground speed of around 418 kts (around 481 mph).

uel a Titan can only carry about

Must have been one hell of a tailwind.

You don't get that kind of tailwind at 5300 feet. The never exceed speed (redline) of the 404 is 238 knots. And with full fuel it could only carry about 190 gallons of water - not much of a trail.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

You don't get that kind of tailwind at 5300 feet.

You don't get it very often anywhere.

I'm thinking km/hour. But who knows.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If you are truly worried, you have a valid reason. Jet engines produce water as part of the combustion process.

Here’s the detail. First, jet fuel, or Jet A, or JP8, contains a blend of different carbon-based molecules that combine with Oxygen to generate heat and pressure that jet engines convert to thrust. For simplicity, I’ll ignore the blend, and assume that “Octane”, a string-like molecule that contains a backbone with eight carbon atoms and eighteen Hydrogen atoms along the sides and endcaps, is a good proxy for everything else in the gas tank. During the combustion reaction, each carbon atom will combine with two Oxygen atoms to form Carbon Dioxide (CO2), while the Hydrogen will also combine with Oxygen, but their marriage yields water (H20). The reaction balances when two Octane molecules react with twenty-five Oxygen molecules (O2) which contain two Oxygen atoms. The exhaust product contains sixteen Carbon Dioxide molecules and eighteen water molecules. Here’s the equation again: 2 C8H18 + 25 O2 -> 16 CO2 +18 H20. This detail isn’t useful until we convert molecular weights and ratios into terms that people are more familiar with. We know jet fuel weighs about 6.5lbs per gallon, and that mass is 81% carbon. We already know that our Octane molecule will split to form water and CO2, but the result most people struggle with is the conversion to weight. Specifically, Oxygen is heavy, about a third heavier than Carbon, so when each Carbon atom combines with two Oxygen atoms, the resulting molecule, CO2 is four times heavier than the Carbon atom by itself. This means each gallon of jet fuel (6.5lbs) will combine with 23lbs of Oxygen and turn into twenty pounds of CO2, and just over nine pounds of water!

paullaherty.com...

That helps to explain why when jets fly in super cold air (-60F) you see lines of frozen ice crystals. (sometimes)

Are those the evil contrails I've heard so much about? Chemtrails are so much more fun.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Jet engines produce water as part of the combustion process.

Drown us all in that evil H2O spread by jet engine contrails
One teaspoon of that stuff is deadly.
What an effective method of population control

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Great. So they want to put MORE chemicals in our oceans. Sounds like a terrible idea.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Are you supposed to let bad stuff do bad things? Or maybe try to alleviate it?

Do you think chemicals are inherently bad?

I find sodium bicarbonate alleviates heartburn. Is that bad?

edit on 5/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Seems to be a lot more trails over London recently too. If they are indeed chemtrails!

Probably not this morning

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ooobbidoobbi doo, you believe its harmful to toke from an airplane, woobbidoobbi doo, they are actually making the weather more sunny and less toxic.

The truth is that we are F it up, killing everything, on every level, for generations to come, but hey, at least i am drunk enough to not bother.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here in South Manchester, England, we've recently had a remarkable lack of the constant 'cloud painting' which has been going on daily for about as long as I can remember now. I recall four or five days ago remarking to my father about the wonderful quality of the deep blue tone to the sky, given that for some unknown reason there was absolutely not a single plane spreading these fake, spreading, 'puffy clouds after three hours' trails. For some reason they stopped completely for five days, during which time we had wonderfully fresh smelling air & a genuinely glorious minor heatwave, reminiscent of when I was a kid, some thirty years ago now.

I saw your thread & found the timing of your experience down there in South Wales to be quite synchronicstic, that perhaps there is an alternate pattern of coverage being experimented with, at least temporarily. Sad to see that today they were back at it up here once again - I will treasure the experience, which is sad really, as it's supposed to be our divine inheritance, a crystal blue sky & reasonably fresh air to enjoy. It's all removed from our grasp as they persist in these near-diabolic experiments. I understand that there's multiple reasons for it, not just 'big agriculture' etc. Ionospheric weather control is a reality, storm deflections with artificial fronts standing offshore in the Atlantic in recent months, very obvious once you start looking at the supercomputer realtime weather trackers.

Remaining optimistic that 'perhaps they've gathered all the data they need for the time being', and thus we may see more breaks in their relentless cycles of sky/atmosphere & weather manipulation, more little rest breaks in which we can enjoy that which sadly is otherwise only a childhood memory these days. I was fairly sure at one point that a lot of it is designed around preventing extremes of weather pattern, so controlling with a view to generating bland, middle of the road weather patterns, some sunny gaps in the clouds occasionally, but mainly 'overcast, on & off rain', so all the good citizens put their heads down, grumble about the bloody miserable weather & drive safely to work without the risk that revenue gets disrupted when people get snowed in. Preventing extremes, keeping it bland, hypnotising the workforce to think that every day is the same, no need to take a day off for the sunshine, it's never worth it any more, etc. But as mentioned, it's one of a host of benefits & is accorded only a fraction of the overall value of the manipulation.

Cheers, FITO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join