It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 and the Fall of Mystery Babylon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Convincing relation to the UN as "kings of the earth." I've never looked at it that way. Thanks for the eyeopener.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Classrode

Thanks for the reply. I happen to find this one pretty convincing, myself.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Ok, I don’t have all the details down yet, so bear with me. Babylon is a ring of nations, it’s a corrupt mindset, raping the earth for every powerpenny and mindless pleasure. Is the division amongst men, and the ridiculous postulate that we’re different from each other, no religion is above other - religion divides, if anything we should look for the values we do share and decide it’s enough. What we are experiencing these days are Tower of Babel - we’ve reached god-like status, adding the globalisation and anarchy of the internet, no one hears what each other are saying anymore. Some Nations are more powerful and wealthy than others - US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, the core EU countries (Rome) and Australia. In my mind it’s the end of division.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Same could be said about Rome and the rise of the Church, it all poetic. Babylon was said to be a great kingdom of sorts, and if I'm not mistaken the ones who destroyed the first temple, it basically like a meme.

No different then claiming America is the Babylon of today meanwhile Zion an Mecca are all relevant, happy places.

Like the Tower of Babel, or flying to close to the sun...or the moon since Babylon aMericAa.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wasn't the great tribulation predicted to occur before 70AD!

1/ "I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

2/ “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

3/ “Do not seek a wife. This is what I mean, brothers: the appointed time has grown very short. From now on, let those who have wives live as though they had none, and those who mourn as though they were not mourning, and those who rejoice as though they were not rejoicing, and those who buy as though they had no goods, and those who deal with the world as though they had no dealings with it. For the present form of this world is passing away.” (1 Corinthians 7:27,29-31)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
I’ll happily admit I’m somewhat ignorant, I haven’t read much on this subject - just saying, and I want to learn more. I can’t figure out how come you type aMeriCAa? Also what does A A A stand for? Anybody else read about there’s two Babylons? There’s a true and a false harlot, the true harlot is able to destroy the false - ‘drunk on the blood of saints’ (inquisition, catholic idolatry) it’s a mirrored riddle. And may I add ‘Babylon the great’ and link that to ‘make America great again’. The reason I ask is because it seems people here have very different approaches on this - which is cool, just want to know more on what I don’t know. And I haven’t been in any forums before talking to other people about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join