It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular society....be watching Israel we should see history moving picking up the pace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In this reality ....Israel is the canary in the cage

for the entire epoch it's been that way. in the news we are offended by the bunches over there...but have faith, the headache of the confusion this world lies on us is morphing into clarity.

fundamental logic is returning to the big picture....Israel is foretold to be brought back into God's schoolmastering.......the others will be excused from class

a generation has passed now since the start of Israels return.....a generation, mm

interesting in psalms 90......' a generation is 70 years unless by strength then 80 years, but by 70 or 80 strength or not we will fly away "

interesting:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
In this reality ....Israel is the canary in the cage

for the entire epoch it's been that way. in the news we are offended by the bunches over there...but have faith, the headache of the confusion this world lies on us is morphing into clarity.

fundamental logic is returning to the big picture....Israel is foretold to be brought back into God's schoolmastering.......the others will be excused from class

a generation has passed now since the start of Israels return.....a generation, mm

interesting in psalms 90......' a generation is 70 years unless by strength then 80 years, but by 70 or 80 strength or not we will fly away "

interesting:

There seems something happening, it sort of sits in with what I assumed
I don't know about flying away but something

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Shouldn’t you actually include all of the phrophecy????

For one thing the isrealies (or someone else I guess) would have to destroy the mosque that was built on the Temple Mount. Then build another Jewish temple in its place..

Which really might cause WW3 to be honest. And I would be shocked if more than Like 25% of evangelical Christians would be down for that..

Then the antichrist will have to arise and destroy that temple again after converting the majority of the population to his cause.

Then jesus returns and him and his followers fight a war to kill all the unbelievers leading to a Christian theocracy that will rule the world for all eternity..

It is funny how people only pay attention to the prophecy they want to and ignore anything inconvenient..

Also, how does that even work with the Jewish messiah who is phropheciesed to be heralded by everyone inherently being born with knowledge of the Hebrew god and his laws???

Seems like everyone being born knowing about god and his laws would negate the need for a war in the first place..

edit on 14-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the dome can stay....the temple was down below at the only spring for water....and thefloor when it was bought way back was a threshing floor...not seen at the dome.....

water they had to have fresh running water for the altar

edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey,, that means the spilled blood would go down below that area and if the ark was there under.......well then......

blood and water would go to the cherbim wings on the ark

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
water and blood from a sinless one was needed idk

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There is room on the temple mount to build the temple without tearing down the dome of the rock. Preparations are already being made.

Jaden

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Or am I right

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

For one thing the isrealies (or someone else I guess) would have to destroy the mosque that was built on the Temple Mount. Then build another Jewish temple in its place..

Which really might cause WW3 to be honest. And I would be shocked if more than Like 25% of evangelical Christians would be down for that..

Then the antichrist will have to arise and destroy that temple again after converting the majority of the population to his cause.

Then jesus returns and him and his followers fight a war to kill all the unbelievers leading to a Christian theocracy that will rule the world for all eternity..

It is funny how people only pay attention to the prophecy they want to and ignore anything inconvenient..

Also, how does that even work with the Jewish messiah who is phropheciesed to be heralded by everyone inherently being born with knowledge of the Hebrew god and his laws???

Seems like everyone being born knowing about god and his laws would negate the need for a war in the first place..

yes, the law is gone for us....the jews will sacrifice at the new temple...but Scripture actually states Jesus is the end of the law in the case of rightousness.....i know he said he came not to end the law but for being saved.....yes we are free from the law

after they killed their messiah......Jesus pounded em verbally for knowing the weather tomorrow but not knowing the times.

then the Bible says the law was a curse to push Israel to jealousy

then Paul says the law cannot give salvation ever at all in any manner

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hey,, that means the spilled blood would go down below that area and if the ark was there under.......well then......

blood and water would go to the cherbim wings on the ark

Are you familiar with Ron Wyatts claims regarding Christs crucifixion being over the hidden Ark and a crack in the rock that enabled His blood to flow onto the Mercy Seat?

The perfect sacrifice for our sins.

Fascinating to contemplate. I for one believe Rons claims.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
cool video...i didn't know props to you , man

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
so, the western wall is a famous roman fortress man....famous.......Josephus and titus and seven others almost write of it with actual foots on the ground dad gum measurement by Josephus....he friigin measured the place in his writings tells all

they're worshipping in the wrong place....God still hears their words

Jesus said no stone would be left on top of another....it's all in that book takes a while to study....huh!!
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: cozza

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

All prophecy has both a literal and allegorical historical application. You can see this for yourself by examining the metered Olivet Discourse in Matt 24-25, and applying the prophecies to Church Age history, one syllable per year. It is Matt 24:34 which famously states, "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place...." The historical analogy to this prophecy has already been fulfilled between the years of 1148 AD - 1168 AD (add 30 years to each of the years listed in the document to adjust for the crucifixion in 30 AD), however the eschatological literal application of this prophecy is still pending fulfillment. It could happen today, or it could literally happen as late as 3243 AD. Jesus was speaking about the generation that will exist during the 70th Week, not some generation involved in a political movement.

The piece that's missing is that Psalm 90 also says, "For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it passes by...".

Recall when Jesus said:

John 2:19 “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

John 2:21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

The Church is the earthly body and temple of Christ. If 1000 years are as a day to the Lord, and it took 3 days and nights for Christ to resurrect, then the Church still has around 1000 years of time left. We are only in the 1988th year from our Lord's crucifixion.

Now, just because the Church still has about another 1000 years to grow doesn't mean we'll have to use up all that time. If the Church spiritually matures sufficiently before the 1000 years are up, then we will be resurrected, and the 70th Week will follow. Paul recognized that the timing of the resurrection was conditional, when he used the conditional clause (εἴ πως) in Philippians 3:11.

So there is a legitimate time window for the Church Age. Whether or not we delay all the way to the deadline is conditional on our collective spiritual growth (which isn't looking promising at all), but I really doubt that counting 70 to 80 years from the establishment of a theocratic political state has much to do with eschatology.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I believe I read on one of your post that you attend or attended a seminary, if this is true you should ask for your money back. What seminary did you attend?

oh..... Solomon's Temple was nowhere near the Islam mosque.

and you attended a seminary......huh?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I believe I read on one of your post that you attend or attended a seminary, if this is true you should ask for your money back. What seminary did you attend?

oh..... Solomon's Temple was nowhere near the Islam mosque.

and you attended a seminary......huh?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

cool video...i didn't know props to you , man

Search youtube for Ron's videos. Pray for discernment before watching. My soul tells me he is telling the truth.

Here is one with Ron explaining his discovery.

God Bless

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So... does this make Trump the AntiChrist or what? I mean, that seems to be what biblical prophecy would suggest if you believe in biblical prophecy.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Is this the same Ron Wyatt that claimed to find the exact location of Noah's Ark, the exact location of where Mosses parted the red sea and the true location of Mount Sinai along with the Ark of the Covenant and Christ's actual blood?

I have read lot's of explanations of Ron's "tests" but NEVER any actual results, or pictures for that matter.

I don't believe a word the guy says (or said really because he's dead now).

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why is any of that inconvenient?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

All prophecy has both a literal and allegorical historical application. You can see this for yourself by examining the metered Olivet Discourse in Matt 24-25, and applying the prophecies to Church Age history, one syllable per year. It is Matt 24:34 which famously states, "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place...." The historical analogy to this prophecy has already been fulfilled between the years of 1148 AD - 1168 AD (add 30 years to each of the years listed in the document to adjust for the crucifixion in 30 AD), however the eschatological literal application of this prophecy is still pending fulfillment. It could happen today, or it could literally happen as late as 3243 AD. Jesus was speaking about the generation that will exist during the 70th Week, not some generation involved in a political movement.

The piece that's missing is that Psalm 90 also says, "For a thousand years in Your sight are like yesterday when it passes by...".

Recall when Jesus said:

John 2:19 “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

John 2:21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

The Church is the earthly body and temple of Christ. If 1000 years are as a day to the Lord, and it took 3 days and nights for Christ to resurrect, then the Church still has around 1000 years of time left. We are only in the 1988th year from our Lord's crucifixion.

Now, just because the Church still has about another 1000 years to grow doesn't mean we'll have to u

star but we see 40 Jubileese up all that time. If the Church spiritually matures sufficiently before the 1000 years are up, then we will be resurrected, and the 70th Week will follow. Paul recognized that the timing of the resurrection was conditional, when he used the conditional clause (εἴ πως) in Philippians 3:11.

So there is a legitimate time window for the Church Age. Whether or not we delay all the way to the deadline is conditional on our collective spiritual growth (which isn't looking promising at all), but I really doubt that counting 70 to 80 years from the establishment of a theocratic political state has much to do with eschatology.

star, but we see 40 Jubilees given to the Jews after the cross

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join