It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Embassy Move. Jerusalem.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Are you Jewish and hate people of Arabian origin? If so then maybe you are a racist neo-nazi!

Slam down the racist remark freely, but maybe rethink the words around it.

This wont be a one day mass protest, it will be bloodshed...

edit on 3107America/Chicagokamb2018201807America/Chicago by thekaboose because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Metallicus
Lots of people are overreacting because of their long term hatred for the Jewish people and Israel. At the end of the day it won’t affect anyone in any tangible way where the U.S. embassy is located.

It is a big to do about nothing by small minded people who are going out of their way to find something to be angry about.

Life goes on...

The anger is NOT at Jews or Israel but the Israeli authorities for mindlessly killing people again and I'm sure live will go on for you, safely tucked within your bubble of ignorance

None of which has anything to do with where a building is located. And yes, it is absolutely hatred for Jews and Israel.

And as far as ignorance goes I am responding to it now.

edit on 2018/5/14 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: midicon

He likes to go in, after tearing down old treaties, with an outrageous demand then negotiate a better deal.

What "old" treaties has Trump "torn" down
Inquiring minds want to know.
(ssshhh....that is a trap. Dont fall for it.Or in it...)

Climate Accord. That's a treaty...

Here

He's also mentioned withdrawing from several other agreements. Whether that meets your definition of treaty, I'll leave that up to you. However, most people agree that agreements between nations are basically the same thing as a "treaty."

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

So, maybe, you should be more critical of Congress and their failing to ratify sh*t...

In any case, the Paris Accords I linked should satisfy your "inquiring" mind if you're too dense to understand that moving the embassy is a BIG f'ing deal as relates to many agreements/treaties worldwide (I won't do google for you again).

edit on 14/5/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

He likes to go in, after tearing down old treaties, with an outrageous demand then negotiate a better deal.

Here

He's also mentioned withdrawing from several other agreements. Whether that meets your definition of treaty, I'll leave that up to you. However, most people agree that agreements between nations are basically the same thing as a "treaty."

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

So, maybe, you should be more critical of Congress and their failing to ratify sh*t...

In any case, the Paris Accords I linked should satisfy your "inquiring" mind if you're too dense to understand that moving the embassy is a BIG f'ing deal as relates to many agreements/treaties worldwide (I won't do google for you again).

So WTF are any assholes gonna do about it?

Start a war they can't finish?

Bring on armageddon, or just a local beat down.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

Here

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

So WTF are any assholes gonna do about it?

Start a war they can't finish?

Bring on armageddon, or just a local beat down.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here is a link to a live feed of the opening ceremony for the embassy on youtube from "Ruptly". It will air in 25mins:

In the meantime you can watch from the same channel "Ruptly" the protest in Palestinian city Ramallah:

I'm sure there will be more live feeds of this event. But this is what I found just now.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

Another one from the same channel. This one is on the Gaza strip.

Eta:
Erm...this protest is for a totally different topic all together. It's for the "march of return". It demands the return of Palestinian refugees and more back to their land.
edit on 14/5/18 by Sump3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the IDF are a disgrace. how tf does israel get away with murdering unarmed protesters by the dozen? disgusting.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
At least 37 Palestinians killed and 1,300 others injured so far according to health officials.
Happy Birthday Israel , well done Donald.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

The Live feed of the ceremony from Ruptly is live now. See first video.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It is a big to do about nothing by small minded people who are going out of their way to find something to be angry about.

18 people died protesting it.... Doesn't sound like nothing to me.

I guess you're having trouble wrapping your head around it.

edit on 14-5-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Location, location, location.

Finally one president who did what he said he was going to do.

Obama said it.
Bush said it.
Clinton said it.

But Trump did it.

People will find anything and everything to protest Israel and Jewish people. That's no big surprise.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People will find anything and everything to protest Israel and Jewish people. That's no big surprise.

Easy there, you can do one without the other. Just because someone doesn't agree with the actions of the Israeli government doesn't make them anti Semitic.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Possible killing over a building being at a certain location.
Just in a specific city is cause for violence.

The middle East deserves to burn.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

yes...this was in the works forever,... you knew...huh!!!

way back but no one would do it.....makes Trump a JOHN WAYNE, still watchin him ....poster on page one said it.....see if he wants to sit in the temple that has to come to reality.....along about 2021.......midway......and do the abom of desol deally
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the IDF are a disgrace. how tf does israel get away with murdering unarmed protesters by the dozen? disgusting.

Do we know that Israel is murdering them? It seems just as likely that they are spontaneously exploding. They get so mad and Cablooey.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sure, ok. *shrug*

Don't know why anyone is protesting Israel and/or the Jewish people since it is the American government doing this.

link   

Obama said it.
Bush said it.
Clinton said it.

Then they probably realised what would happen if they did, therefore changing their minds.

But Trump did it.

And now has blood on his hands.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Easy there, you can do one without the other. Just because someone doesn't agree with the actions of the Israeli government doesn't make them anti Semitic.
there's two Israels......

one bad one good.....following the worldly model....Dr Evil's like that.....I don't mean dr evil really....i mean the one that the church chat lady speaks of on SNL....on tv.....right before she does the church dance.....yeah church chat lady, him
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Lots of people are overreacting because of their long term hatred for the Jewish people and Israel. At the end of the day it won’t affect anyone in any tangible way where the U.S. embassy is located.

Life goes on...

The anger is NOT at Jews or Israel but the Israeli authorities for mindlessly killing people again and I'm sure live will go on for you, safely tucked within your bubble of ignorance

None of which has anything to do with where a building is located. And yes, it is absolutely hatred for Jews and Israel.

And as far as ignorance goes I am responding to it now.

So, Israeli authorities killing people has nothing to do with it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join