It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sphere above Utah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
For sure, I was nearby friday. I live about 15 miles west now of this location. From my readjng this area has been a ufo hotspot since the pioneer days. Im convinced these things are stratosphere blimps used for comm or spying. Or else something in orbit. Perhaps A floating craft with a predator type cloak haha probly just a clear or silvery colored ballon. What is its payload? Weather ballons always make nice cover stories There are other things but Im not sure what all can be said here. Ive heard things 15 years ago that are popping up in the news now.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LilNicky354

nice yeah i love to fish and rock climb in the summer and snowboard and snowmobile out there in the winter, so i spend quit a bit of time in the Uintas.

I would say the objects i saw were flying about 150 mph at most. I also thought it could have been a rocket launch too but I don't think it was moving fast enough and also had no trails behind it or the typical rocket spray thing we see sometimes. It also seemed like it was traveling more horizontal than vertical...

Never been to skinwalker ranch but was actually very close camping around Moab last week. The skies are definitely amazing in those areas.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
double post

edit on 13-5-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
Living with the dream man, the great outdoors here is just insane. I have a long list of things to buy.

Interesting on the craft, 150 is like helo speeds. Cool

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www....(nolink)/colorado-utah-multiple-witnesses-report-low-flying-orb-ufos/30501
Seems like these things are being seen everywhere. Alot of people are saying google loon is the culprit. I couldd be satisfied with this answer. The google project is convenient, I seem to remember a certain youtube video blamed on a exciting a random mob somewhere in africa. Again I'll bite my tongue.

Flight path is correct for the jetstream. Eastern course. The Uintas and eastern UT are a good place to test comms if the mission is to bring internet access to rural places. Free wifi hey dont be evil man. I remember a program about traffic lights and other infrastructure adding boxes to spoof wifi signals and vaccum data and another about spying to developed for counter terrorism in Iraq being used to solve a cartel murder. Put an aerial asset above a town and press record. When something happens, rewind zoom in and frame by frame follow along.

Testing in the mountain west has a long history. Dugway comes to mind. Dont get me wrong I font think anything going through wires or airwaves is private. Maybe its the Truman show. Flying saucers are not a bad red herring.

Haha sidetracked fast!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Very cool. I was out there for a time in East Anglia.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Could be, although even Venus when its at its brightest can be somewhat difficult to pick out when its that bright out. Also, the declination of this object looks a little out of range for Venus, although I could be wrong.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Four Corners man, spent a lot of time up there, always strange stuff going on up there.....that place just has a vibe to it like no other place I have ever been! (Im in Idaho, so I go around that area usually 2-3 times a summer)

Nice find man, and keep looking up!

Will be following you to see what you come up with

Wanted to add, that has that same color of a cigar shaped craft both my father and I saw years ago up in that area, we had stopped to stretch our legs.....damn thing was just sitting there in the sky motionless and that solid white...

Should check out Dulce NM as well if you get the chance and just take a camping trip....another place I get that weird vibe as well
edit on 5/14/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
On one of the recently released government UFO videos, one of the controllers asks if maybe it wasn't a "Google Balloon." I had always assumed that Google was releasing fairly high-altitude balloons with some degree of maneuverability and down-looking cameras to get more precise maps. I figured they did it over large towns, but it would also make sense for them to float them over less populated areas or those that don't have a lot of access roads. Cheaper than a satellite, I suppose.

Anyway, that's what I thought these things were. I could be wrong.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Have you seen it close to the same area and time the following days?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Four Corners man, spent a lot of time up there, always strange stuff going on up there.....that place just has a vibe to it like no other place I have ever been! (Im in Idaho, so I go around that area usually 2-3 times a summer)

Nice find man, and keep looking up!

Will be following you to see what you come up with

Wanted to add, that has that same color of a cigar shaped craft both my father and I saw years ago up in that area, we had stopped to stretch our legs.....damn thing was just sitting there in the sky motionless and that solid white...

Should check out Dulce NM as well if you get the chance and just take a camping trip....another place I get that weird vibe as well

Freaky man! How big was the cigar? I read about that being another common type seen here. Something about them just being bizarre and so out of norm/out of place. The time travel theory, or inter dimension/advanced space shadow program.

Haha ive had bigger probs on my mind since moving out here and now that things have calmed down theres all this stuff Ive read and heard about the area to explore. I feel like when I roaming about out here like Im being pulled in, almost a oneness to it. Its weird. That vibe is the right word.

The connection is my wifes Dads side was mormon pioneers and farmers. This is morose, but when we lost our first baby to stillborn we burried him out here by my wifes grandfather. That was the first time I visited and its burned in my mind the whole sureal time. Over the years I visited a couple times just to go camping and fishing in the Uintas. My mother in law got sick and we came out here and got to spend one last year out here before she passed too. Im connected to the land now. I never imagined living out here and had no idea about the supernatural stuff.

Sorry to go dark, but really Ive come to terms with it all. I had 4 perfect children since then and this place is awesome for raising a family. If you like the outdoors its heaven. Theres that "red dawn" 80's feel to the mountain west. If you ever are near Vernal pm me I know alot of cool places nearby.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Have you seen it close to the same area and time the following days?

No nothing since then. Do see a fair bit of military craft. Well, some I can only hear oddly

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thats seems to be the story or cover story haha free wifi hmm "operation honeydik". No Im pretty good with this explination, it makes sense and other videos and pics seem alot like them. 20 miles up will reflect more light in the am/evening when most sightings are. Same silvery reflecting but see thru color. That why it looks like an evening star, at first glance. And the fact that it almsot seemed like it was in orbit. 100k feet is up there! This thing is tennis court sized thats pretty huge. Just kind of seems odd to use a ballon rather than build a tower. The user needs the tech to connect to it. Many possibilities.

The AZ flight recording was pretty cool. Sounds like they see alot of them, but what they saw was moving opposite them fast from the sound of it. It happened around the same time as that other encounter in the pnw when f-15's were scrambled. Somethings going on.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I had a look on Planefinder for the 29th September 2017. There was a Project Loon Balloon up and tracking east over the region.

Approximately 58,000 feet, Course 83 degrees.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

I had a look on Planefinder for the 29th September 2017. There was a Project Loon Balloon up and tracking east over the region.

Approximately 58,000 feet, Course 83 degrees.

Interesting, but very far away. I was northeast of vernal and the object was NW of me, basically in the middle of the Uintas, the east to west running mountains by wy and co. The loon was to my south by a long ways

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Very interesting. I think you saw a real UFO. a reply to: LilNicky354

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You do realise that the Loon on flight tracking was intermittent. That track was from hours prior to your sighting. Obviously the track took it close to your location. Just a coincidence then that a Loon Balloon was in the region? I think not!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No doubt you saw a UFO. a reply to: LilNicky354

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23423810]tommyjo

I could be wrong. I did some reading and found they can travel very fast or slow based on wind. They will lower and rise by 10's of thousands of feet to get to the winds they want.

Duchesne to vernal does seem really close to the right corse/degree wise borth =0, 90=east. 83 seems like a east, north east flight path. So it could have been what I saw.

More data would be great, a flight path showing it was north of vernal. Again, my mind is by no ways made up in any way on any theory.

Again, suppose there was a loon nearby, is that an explanation, a coincidence or a convenience?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. a reply to: LilNicky354

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join