It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Mother’s Day to all ATS moms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It’s that time of year again when we honour our mothers, and we as mothers get recognition for being mothers.

No job is as important as parenting, whatever gender you are.

I would like to wish all ATS moms a very special Mother’s Day, and may you realize deep in your heart how much you are appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Happy day to all you mothers!

Wait,

That came out wrong...

Happy Mother's Day..
That's better..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

A Happy Mother's Day and please keep Mamabeth in your thoughts.

edit on 12-5-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

A girl about 24 years old got the call this week that her mother had passed. This happened where I work. It was sad, people were crying she collapsed on the floor in the lab. She is also to be married within the next couple of weeks.

Anyways I went into the office and found Angie who was with the girl at the time still had tears in her eyes. I asked if she was ok and if I could get her something. She said she would be ok and that she had just texted her mother telling her that she loved her.

The greatest gift we can give our parents is love, you never know when they will be gone. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A Happy Mother's Day and please keep Mamabeth in your thoughts.

She has been in my prayers every night...for a long time.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, my mother has gone crazy so there aren't gonna be any more happy mothers days around here. I can't stand to be in the same room with her.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, my mother has gone crazy so there aren't gonna be any more happy mothers days around here. I can't stand to be in the same room with her.

Maybe she will find her sanity at some point and your relationship can be repaired ? Mothers aren’t perfect and go through trials and tribulations just like everyone does.

I’m sorry to hear your relationship is suffering. 😕

new topics

top topics

join