It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what happened.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Since my long absence there is one thing I want to get out there.....I am NOT BS'ing in any way.....just a weird experience.

It was while I was sleeping one night.... I was totally asleep (yet lucid...I can control my dreams 100%...I can fly...I never die...I change my environment at will...but now control was gone...I was a audience member...) and I felt a painful as hell burning laser like sensation centered on the right upper side of my chest and when I groaned from the pain I clearly heard a voice in the background say "sorry"....and I replied to whomever it was "that's ok" and I heard a reply of "thanks" (completely knowing I was asleep and laying on my left side) and after that I was out....

When I woke in the morning I was sore as hell on my chest....right side....and I felt like I had drank a ton of beer (hungover as hell) yet never drank a drop days before or after......but I really could breathe better than ever....weird itchy spot on my back....went away days later...

It is what is is.....just sharing.....probably just a weird dream.

AG

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Alpha Grey

Were you having breathing problems before?

I had a similar state where a 'guide' of some sort said she was healing me.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a good outcome to me. No probing just a small fix up

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If I understand you correctly, you are a lucid dreamer. So, in this case, you lost control of the dream, but you knew you were still dreaming. Or, you were at least in a dream-like sleep.

Were you in control of the dream before this event occurred? And then your ability to control the dream came to an abrupt end?

If that's what happened, I'd be freaked-the-hell out!

-dex

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You should check out;
Orexin … en.wikipedia.org... it is a neuropeptide that is involved in wakefulness. It sounds like you may have learned some control over this and some other neuro-things. Your experience may have been a side-effect...unless of course it keeps happening.

Belsomra … this is a prescription sleep aid that attempts to affect Orexin... Belsomra has some interesting side effects.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Probably gas..

That seems like a joke, but I’m serious.. lol.

If you have stimulus when your dreaming. Often it gets incorporated into your dreams..

I specifically remember haveing like 1000 mosquitoe bites on my back as a adolescent. I dreamed that night I was playing tic tac toe against some demon on my back lol..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I believe that you did experience that, but have no explanation for you.

26 years ago, I was in hospital after a motorcycle accident. It was a public hospital and quite a few of us were bedded in a large dormitory type room with one old fella who would keep us awake all night screaming out "Hey, hey, hey!" every few minutes. It was hell trying to get enough sleep.

One night, I recall being in a light sleep, sort of dreaming and 'felt' a tug on one of my big toes. At the same time I sensed a 'voice' asking "Are you coming with me?". I answered, in my head, something along the lines of "No, I've still got a lot to do" and that was it. In the morning, I received the news that the old noisy bloke had passed away during the night. It left me wondering if I'd (we'd) been paid a visit by the Reaper dude. It was quite bizarre.
edit on 12/5/2018 by Hammaraxx because: Needed to fix the reply to bit.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hammaraxx

That's pretty wild, man. I have been at the bedside of someone waking wild-eyed from a NDE once, so I definitely think we go on after "death".

Too much testimony to think otherwise. Were you badly hurt?

Thanks for sharing, anyway.

BT

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No clue as to what that might be all about, but it sure doesn't seem like the average dream material. Interesting to know if there was any physical effects long term?

Cheers,
BT

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasnt just your heart apologizing for skipping a beat?

I mean, it happens.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Check out my thread "reappearing and disappearing items"

One such morning I know I physically heard a radio being keyed and a voice saying "yep, he's awake"

My eyes flew open , fully expecting to see a gun in my face, but there wasn't; slowly looking around before even moving my head to checking out what I saw in front of me was my bedroom, it was normal.

I then turned my head to look around the room, nada, no one there!

At this point, my survival instincts kicked in as I slid off the bed to my knees and with my back against the wall with a double window, thinking a SWAT team to be in my back yard, seriously.

I slowly peaked through the blinds, nada.

I definitely took every precaution and checked out the hallway with my back against the wall, after I looked through our big bay window, I got to the kitchen grabbed my 8" chef knife and told my then wife if there was anyone at the door this morning, said "no, why, what's the matter?" As she saw the chef knife being carried with the back of the blade against my forearm.

After clearing the house and the yard outside, I told her what had happened and she said she was restless last night but not sure why.

It never happened again.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Kind of, broken tibia (compound fracture) & shattered fibula, fractured right wrist and left scapula not to mention the dead motorcycle that exploded on impact like a scene straight out of an action movie. Mad Max comes to mind. Thanks for asking.

I remember having thoughts at the time that it probably would have been easier had I died, silly really, but I was in a lot of pain. It was a life changing event, but what I experienced as such a negative thing at the time resulted in so many positives I almost look back on it all fondly.

BTW Alpha Grey, how is your health in that area these days? Have you had a check up since? Is it possible you may have suffered a mild heart attack?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm under the impression reading these that we (or a large # of us) are in some sort of deep hibernation and this is all some sort of dream cycle- and we 'come to' to various degrees. Odd how one has to be sleep to 'wake up' a bit.

My worst one, that seems to have unleashed hell, was 27 years ago. Had a horribly vivid dream of the ex going into labor, woke to a grinning grey alien that I missed punching out by less than an inch, and opened up 2 decades of her in my dreams, others' dreams, weird sounds, and other assorted crap.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It can be rationalized many ways But you Just Know when it’s real.

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join