It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA is back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reports coming out of the Congo are suggesting Ebola is back and has claimed 17 lives so far since December, ok, that's relatively a low amount but didn't the last outbreak start off with a low amount? It started again after two patients tested positive for the disease in an isolated market town called Bikoro in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

10 others have been infected - including staff members at the hospital in Bikoro. Congo's health minister announced that one of the 10 had died on Thursday.

a WHO official revealed that several cases of Ebola were first documented back in December - meaning that the virus has already had five months to spread.

11,000 died from this back in 2014 in Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia in 2014 after the virus spread from a young boy living in a village in rural Guinea.

So, it's had 5 Months to spread since the first victim which means there could be many more if it's managed to get out from the Congo.

news.sky.com...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Population reduction agenda starting.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yea because that damn super secret illuminati invented infectious diseases..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Population reduction agenda starting.

Or not.

Second line.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Right.

11,000, probably more, died the last time in 2014... 17 as I type this have died since January of this year.

How many people have been born since January? Or since 2014?

As a population reduction agenda, it's not exactly working, is it?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

maybe it was a test run?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This time there is a vaccine.
www.reuters.com...
edi t on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
This time there is a vaccine.
www.reuters.com...

That's good. Looks like they are ready for this if it gets out of hand.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ah yes... the vaccines will save us LOL.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Who wants to be first to go get their ebola shot?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It will be ok guys we just need to follow these steps......

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Unless you're planning on traveling to Congo there's not much reason to.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

If so, I'd have to say, back to the drawing board.

Influenza, of which ever type, kills many times that every winter. So I'm not too terribly worried.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With the fine humanitarians from WHO ready to stick folks with a vaccine: what's to worry about?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

LOl.. the problem is when the Congo comes travelling to us.

We all know our own government would never even think about starting something here. The american indians know this as well as anyone. And thats just an obvious one that everyone agrees on.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Watch for the guy/gal in the official 'Ebola Green' tee shirt... To see what fluorescent shade of green, it is the same at the ATS™ 'green' (coincidence?) when/if You're running 'blacked out' or if You have Your security in order You can Google™ 'Ebola Green Tee shirt'

Stay Hydrated....

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Given that Ebola is rather a nasty way to die... I think we can be fairly certain that the line will go 'round the block, at least once.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Given that Ebola is rather a nasty way to die... I think we can be fairly certain that the line will go 'round the block, at least once.

It is definitely a scary thing. I just happened to glance at the local news paper today at work and noticed an article about an experimental vaccine for Ebola, and seeing your reply reminded me, so I looked it up and found a pretty good report of this effort. Reading about this disease and how it incubates undetected is pretty horrifying all by itself. And that can mean that someone could get on a plane come to the USA or anywhere.

www.sciencemag.org...

I hope they can be a great success with this effort, and it sounds promising.

edit on 16-5-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Yes, it is. I did a research paper on it way, way back in the day...and I quickly came to the conclusion were I to ever become symptomatic with Ebola...I'd probably eat a gun barrel.

That was, of course, some thirty years ago...I'm sure much has changed in that time...but, it's the stuff of nightmares. I'm afraid of few things, but these bugs are right at the top.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yes, it is. I did a research paper on it way, way back in the day...and I quickly came to the conclusion were I to ever become symptomatic with Ebola...I'd probably eat a gun barrel.

That was, of course, some thirty years ago...I'm sure much has changed in that time...but, it's the stuff of nightmares. I'm afraid of few things, but these bugs are right at the top.

I read a bit more and see how there was an unfortunate incident where an ethologist in 1994 performed a necropsy on a chimpanzee from the Tai Forest, Cote d'Ivoire, accidentally infected herself during the necropsy? This was the last known strain of the virus?

Ebola sure is the stuff of nightmares like you said! It's a real life horror movie, so it is no wonder they are pushing the envelope on using everything they can against it's spread.

I remember friends talking about Ebola around 1981 which was 5 years or so after the first case I think, and it was quite shocking to everyone that this virus did what it did to people. Folks were freaking out even when talking about it even though it was far away, so to speak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join