It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Takyon Capsules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Back in the early '90's I bought one of these from Val at The Leading Edge out of curiosity for $99. It was kind of big and not really comfortable to wear. But I wore it for a few weeks or months, then stopped because it was (probably) just snake oil and didn't really do a thing for me. But it was kind of cool nonetheless to have it. People would ask me what it was and I'd explain. They'd just look at me like I was an idoit. Whatever. I thought it was cool to have because the Matrix books were so underground at the time. I lost it at some point along the way. I kinda wish I still had it.

Does anyone here remember these? Does anyone have one?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: X88B88

Never heard of this but the word is a proprietary name since it probably is referring to Tachyon shields (or Tachion).

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I had to google and it looks like a little capsule you put around your dogs neck to put the adress or telephone number in.

That´s probably what they were..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The one I linked to came out in the early 90’s. I bought mine in ‘94, iirc. It pre-dates all the ones that you can find on EBay these days.

It was a small white plastic cylinder that was sealed at both ends with a black epoxy and had what looked like a #4 AWG solid copper wire looped out at one end for a string or necklace.

Whether it actually utilized my own energy and created a tensor field around me as advertised, I’ll never know. lol

edit on 12-5-2018 by X88B88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
The one I linked to came out in the early 90’s. I bought mine in ‘94, iirc. It pre-dates all the ones that you can find on EBay these days.

It was a small white plastic cylinder that was sealed at both ends with a black epoxy and had what looked like a #4 AWG solid copper wire looped out at one end for a string or necklace.

Whether it actually utilized my own energy and created a tensor field around me as advertised, I’ll never know. lol

You sure it’s a 4 AWG? that seems excessive it was most likely no bigger than 10 AWG. I mean the thing doesn’t need to handle the 300+ amp a short run of 4 AWG could handle that short....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

You could be right. It might have been a bit smaller.

I can't believe what people want for the Matrix books these days. They're on Ebay for like $250+!! I was lucky enough to get Matrix II a few weeks back for $75 w/free shipping.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can't believe what people want for the Matrix books these days. They're on Ebay for like $250+!! I was lucky enough to get Matrix II a few weeks back for $75 w/free shipping.

What books? The Matrix is based off a series of books?!? Never heard that before...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Here they are for free. Please dont spend any money on this type of stuff. You are just letting someone else manipulate you.
Matrix
edit on 14-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smashdem

Here they are for free. Please dont spend any money on this type of stuff. You are just letting someone else manipulate you.
Matrix

No, there's no manipulation of me. I enjoy the collecting. These were an amazing series of books that were very underground when they came out.

BTW...we lived in Baywood Park in Los Osos for five years. We miss it. Best place on Earth to live (SLO). Now we're in Sonoma County.
edit on 15-5-2018 by X88B88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What books? The Matrix is based off a series of books?!? Never heard that before...

No, The Matrix movie is not based off these books.

The Matrix books were a compilation of information gathered by some people in Washington and released in a 5 book series from 1989-2011. They covered the various alien species, abduction, experimentation, mind control techniques, flying disk propulsion, secret societies, etc. Pretty much everything about the interaction of alien beings and the world governments...sans any facts to back up their claims. But they're awesome! It's fan-fiction. Probably the best fan-fiction there is with regards to aliens and human manipulation. There's also a little truth mixed in, but mostly not.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join